Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

2020 tf gamer

Haven't played the 2020 Gamer.  They added several new Top Flights this year. But, no new Gamer Soft?

Man the Gamer Soft was a really good ball.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Has anyone got to try the 2020 gamer ball? I was curious of performance! I loved the gamer tours that were out a few years ago but not so much the gamer urethane ball. Had huge durability issues for me

I used to game the gamer. Just ordered from Dicks for curbside pickup. I hope to offer feedback tonight.

Wedgie

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

All set. The new Gamer logo looks a lot better than the old TF logo IMO. Probably not the best comparison in regards to apples to apples using the Gamer vs ProV1x but at about 20% of the cost why not. It was buy 1 get 1 at Dicks.

Sorry I can’t present this better on my iPad and I thought I could create a second club on SkyTrak but it didn’t work. The first 3 shots with each club are the ProV1x and the last 3 are with the gamer. The Gamer feels great off the clubs but seemed a little wild.

IMG_0163.thumb.JPG.692adb6541e5302d5f65e9b8246780bf.JPGIMG_0164.thumb.JPG.8f3e83a367c415d89b6668d9a635229d.JPG

Wedgie

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

On 5/9/2020 at 1:12 PM, Jchris05 said:

Thanks for the comparison! They will be good for those narrow courses in prone to losing a lot of balls at

I gamed the Gamer yesterday.  Is was 37 degrees when I teed off with 15-20 winds all days.  Really hard to judge overall performance but the Gamer seemed to do really well in the wind in regards to holding its line.  Feel is very much like the Gamer Soft but seemed to roll out a little more but again the wind made it really hard to judge.  I putted very well with it so no issues there.  I hit 3 trees and a cart path and no scuffs.  Slight loss of color as it dulled a bit.  I played the first 6 at even par and was thinking this is my new ball.  Next 6 holes I was 10 over thinking I hate this ball.  I stuck with it and finished 3 over the last 6 holes.

I had a new driver in play and with the wind distances were all over the place but I pulled my normal clubs for my normal distances without issues.  It seems to launch higher than what I'm used to and the SkyTrak kind of showed that.  I will play it again next time out and hopefully won't have to deal with the cold and wind.  I've shot some of my lowest rounds, 76,77, with the D2 Feel+ so might pick up a box of those to compare as well.  They are $8 for a 15 pack and from memory seemed to feel and perform very similar to the Gamer.

Wedgie

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right