Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Irons fitting, transfer to hybrid?

Hello, new to the site. Looking for some thought before I dive into some new hybrids. Not sure this is the right area to post my question. 

I was fitted for some new Callaway Mavrik's last year at one of their demo days. I love them, my first custom set. I'm always looking for something new, and my hybrids are showing some wear. Callaway is having a pretty good sale on some pre-owned clubs this week and I'm looking to make a purchase. Obviously I can't get custom, as these are rack clubs, but I can add length (if needed). Can I or should I use the added length I received in my irons fitting? I can't get the lie, but just curious about the length. My current hybrids are rack and a stiff shaft which I no longer need (sad). I hit them fairly well. 

I don't like my local golf shop, I just use them to waste their time by hitting clubs. Their fitting leaves much to be desired, but these are rack clubs for sale so I'm mainly curious about the length. I tried calling Callaway but there was a lengthy wait time. Thoughts? Sorry if this sounds confusing. Thanks

The answer is maybe.   The purpose of each club is to hit a particular distance and unless you hit them you don't know how far you will hit that individual club.  If your irons are longer than standard, then start with that much longer in the hybrids;  you can always change the length after purchase.  CPO has sales frequently so you can shop and look for a configuration that works for you. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Thanks. I've bought a few clubs off CPO in the past, but it's often hit and miss with their supply. The clubs I want are actually in stock and 40% off. Haven't seen it that good in some time. I may take the dive w/ the added length. 

My Irons are 1/2 inch longer than standard but my woods and hybrids are all standard length. When working for a golf retailer I can not remember ever ordering hybrids longer than standard, and when I had a fitting for my hybrid recently nothing was mentioned about the length 

:callaway-small:, Driver, Mavrik Max 10.5*, Aldila rouge white 60, XS flex

:mizuno-small:, 3 Wood, MX-700, S flex

:callaway-small:, 4 Hybrid, Mavrik Max, S flex

:Sub70: , 5-PW 699 Pro, KBS Tour S flex

:titelist-small:, Wedges, Vokey, 52*, 56*, 60*

:odyssey-small:, Putter, Stroke Lab Black #7

:titleist-small:, Pro V1