Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

Good morning from sunny FL  pretty moon and planet to greet me as I retrieve the paper.game has been floundering but will try again this morning. Leg surgery canceled last week on for Monday wait nope put off till Wed. Boxes of gifts sent north for kids and grandkids. Now to figure out what to spend 150$ in Pro Shop credits on. Hope weather up yonder allows you crazies a few more rounds. Be well

Started with 100$ set out of PX in White Sands NM 1970..53yrs later Miz 923hm. 1.9 hncp.

Good morning spies and a happy Saturday to everyone. It’s my last work Saturday as well so definitely looking forward to that being done. Fun round of golf yesterday so I may try to get out again next week if the courses stay open. The cashier in the pro shop at the course I played yesterday told me that today will be their last day but that the course I regularly play, membership is for three munis, would remain open until it snows so there is still hope for more December golf.

Hope that everyone has a great day! ⛳️ 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

Good morning, spies! I am just hoping that todays rain staves off the inevitable amount of person's attempting to do foolish things during the holidays that may find themselves otherwise singing carols with "friends" they didn't know they had!

It too is my last work weekend! Well, at least until my next one... 😆 

Hit em.striaght, and hit em pure!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Saturday and yet like others on this morning, I am toiling for the “ man “.Temperature starting at 56 and nudging 80 at the height of the day. Most of the young ( I have socks older than some of the crew ) are staying after it and getting stuff done. Only have a couple of them mimicking my golf balls. May have to isolate them from the rest of the crew  and give them the same adverse treatment that I give to my self centered, do what they want, golf balls. 
   Everybody working be safe. Those playing golf, really be safe. 

Edited by Dead Solid Bogey

Good morning Spies on what may be a record high temperature setting December 9 day here.

Have a family function (funeral) to attend today, and it is about 60 miles from home, so I hope to be able to stop at the range at Carl's on the way home later.

Not working today, so that means the computer portion of my job waits until tomorrow from home.

Hope that everyone here has the best day they possibly can, and that something enjoyable may be in your plans.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Good morning spies, hitting the weights this morning for first time in a couple months.  It will feel good to work out again!  Then off to breakfast with Santa, and family pictures!  Have a great day all!

Jnr

Good morning all.

It's rainy, dreary, and cold. Thank you to all the people who invented launch monitors, projectors, hitting mats, computers, high ceilings, and all the other things that go into indoor golf. 

Have a good one. 

Driver:  Callaway Mavrik 10.5->9.5, Paderson KinetiXX Launch R

Wood:  Callaway Mavrik 3, Paderson KinetiXX Launch R 

Hybrid: Callaway Mavrik 4H, Graphite Design Tour AD R

Irons:    Miura CB301, 5-gw, Aerotech Steelfiber I95 R

Wedge: Vokey SM8 54 and 58, 12 bounce, D grind, Shimada tour black

Putter:  Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Morning Spies, got a little golf in yesterday, was nice for December. Today is rainy and back to the 30's and 40's for the foreseeable future.

Cheers all, hit em straight, if you can.

Edited by RockerFCC

Just your "normal" obsessed golfer in search of more shots with names of flying critters...

Good morning spies! Starting to get chilly once again, which is sad after a couple of days in the mid 50s. Working on grad school for most of the day, but plan on finding some time to hit balls this weekend. I could definitely use it after a stressful week this week.

I hope the Saturday treats us all well!

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST MAX LS

Hybrid: SIM 2 3 Hybrid

Irons: Mizuno JPX 921 Tour 4-P

Wedges: Sub70 TAIII 50, 54, 60

Putter: Mizuno M.Craft Type 03 Putter

Maxfli Tour Golf Ball Review

Rapsodo MLM2Pro Launch Monitor Review

Unofficial Mizuno Type III Putter Review

Good morning everyone. Busy day ahead needing to take one of my boys about an hour away to a baseball skills camp. Should give me a couple hours to hit a brewery or two while I wait. Work at the bar later tonight and will be throwing a brisket on the smoker over night for the staff Christmas party at the same bar on Sunday. Hope everyone has a great day ahead!

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

33 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Good morning MGSpies from a sunny cold WNY this Saturday having already got the week of laundry on the line and everything else from the trip put away for a return to normalcy - amazing how we value routine, I have a golf season routine and a waiting for golf season one, that while similar is designed to "round out" my life as SWMBO points out 😏

Welcome in @Silver Fawkes to the Good Morning Thread, looks like you are just joining in and you are new to me, so a new forum member, an additional golf obsessed contributor, and a new friend (we do that easily here).

Now I am wondering how I got so into the waiting for golf season mode to not drag my feet with returning for at least long enough to get the clubs out that went along for the ride 🤔 and hope golf is a part of your day! ⛳

Thanks man! Yep I'm new here. I've been reading MGS for years, but somehow missed the fact they had forums. Better late than never! Hopefully there's folks on here from Northwest Arkansas I can connect with.

Carter the Silver Fox

PSX_20231214_192649.jpg.aebe9fac8a381499f3eba7dcb387a3bf.jpg Ping g400 - Driver, 3w, 7w, 4h

PSX_20231214_192616.png.8617e3838f8e076e5f8589adeda429f0.png Mizuno CLK 5H/MP-18 irons

PSX_20231214_192537.png.23ec9b7c1971db968afd3a07d3b37884.png Edel wedges and putter

19 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Beautiful 67* day expected in SE Virginia today.  Tomorrow is my golf day and it will be 70* but there is a 95% chance of rain.   Would go golfing today, but SWMBO scheduled our Christmas party for this afternoon.   Can't get to the course this morning because I have a list of things to do prior to the party.   

have fun at the party... 

committed to performance excellence

1 minute ago, Jim Shaw said:

have fun at the party... 

I'd rather be at the golf course.   I am anti-social 🙂

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Good morning, Spies. Happy Saturday to you.
Ugly cold and overcast morning, with rain earlier the AM.
We're getting to that time of year, where all the good Christmas movies are to be watched - Die Hard, Christmas Vacation, It's a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Movie, etc.
Good times.47f3cf51591603d037b6a6445b4c8bbb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

In My Sun Mountain C-130 'merica Cart Bag:
Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth+ Rocket 3W, 13.5* turned down to 12.75*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 75g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 3w, 15*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Fairway: :Sub70: 949x 5w, 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939x 4H (21*), Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black, 90g
Irons: :Takomo: 101's, 5-PW, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Wedges: :Sub70: 286 @ 50*, JBFG @ 54* & 60*, :truetemper: DG120 S300
Putter: :Sub70: 002 Mid-Mallet @ 35", Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, Desert Camo
Ball: :maxfli: Tour & Testing :OnCore: Vero X1
Technology: :ShotScope: H4 w/ Tags, Pro L2 Rangefinder

Happy Saturday all!!

Nothing special going on here; just another lazy weekend day.

Hopefully get my habitually "over-prepared", I like to call it 😉, wife to look over some of the classroom things still stored in haha my garage and see what can go back to school and what can finally be dumped.

Then a holiday party at a friends house this evening that we'll probably Uber over to.

Hope your Saturday day and night go well for you, and hope there's some fun stuff too!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

9 minutes ago, Shrek74 said:

We're getting to that time of year, where all the good Christmas movies are to be watched - Die Hard, Christmas Vacation, It's a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Movie, etc.

Don't forget the original Rambo, planes trains and automobiles, and one of the Umbrella Corp films.

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Good morning to fellow spies! It’s a nasty day here in North Alabama! But got to sleep in a bit! That’s always nice. Hope y’all is well with yall, and as always BE THE BLESSING! 

also wanted to say, I have placed my intro into my Paradym driver test. just waiting to see what this bad boy can do. UPS needs to hurry up! 

Edited by Samuel09152

Samuel Hanvey 

Checking in LATE this Saturday morning! Kids had a blast at the waterpark the last couple days and we are laying low for the most part today I think. We entertained going back to the waterpark since we still have our wristbands but not sure yet. Badger hoops vs. #1 Arizona on deck this afternoon and hoping they can pull of a major road upset!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

6 hours ago, Shrek74 said:

Die Hard is a must for me! 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black