jlukes

What equipment are you thinking about?

Our Sponsors

Taylormade Hi - Toe Wedges in 52, 56, 60 and 64....

• Like 2

Same here, 54* & 60*

• Like 1

Need to start thinking about getting a travel case...

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Thats a lot of playability. Ive never understood the need for a 60+ deg wedge. I imagine it takes some Phil like skill. I def dont have that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Thats a lot of playability. Ive never understood the need for a 60+ deg wedge. I imagine it takes some Phil like skill. I def dont have that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I like hitting flops, I tried one out not the Taylormade, but it was a short chip shot and it stopped dead pin high. Just landed and stopped.

Plus at the 50 yard mark... put the ball back a little and take a good swipe at the ball.. I imagine the fun factor will far outweigh the time I'll need for practice.

My new pitching technique would really make magic I think.. but I have been wrong before.

• Like 1

I'm thinking about getting custom fitted for the first time but keep delaying for a couple of reasons.  I keep discovering things about my swing and making small changes here and there and worry it'll affect my club preferences down the road.  The other reason is I hit my current 2 sets of clubs well, very straight and the expected distances for my swing speed, and wonder if fitted clubs will make any difference at all to my game. My Adams A12OS clubs I bought new off the rack and picked up a set of Wilson Di-7's used last winter that I regripped.  They are in great shape and fly lower and a bit longer than my A12's.  I need to get out and hit some different clubs and see how they feel. Demo days are non-existant around here in Windsor Ontario.  I might have to hop across the border and see what I can find. 

• Like 1

My Fly-Z is getting a little tired. Next spring might bring time to shop, maybe an F8+, maybe a 400 Max, maybe something else. Who knows. We'll see how things look next spring...

Looking at the new TM GAPR, specifically the Mid 5 or possibly 4. Haven't been hitting my 5i well on the course... May drive to a PGATSS to try it or possibly demo one via the Global Golf U-Try program.

• Like 1

Thinking of ordering my favorite ball with a 90-180* black line already on it. I hate the mess a sharpie makes when you strike it with a wedge....

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Really believe I'm going to get some senior irons. Dont want to blow alot of $$, so I'm thinking of new TM M1 or Cobra F7 (not single length). Ebay has em for $500. Cant get close to Titleist for that, so.. if you want to throw a thought out, fire away.

Oh & last set I ever buy

• Like 1

Really believe I'm going to get some senior irons. Dont want to blow alot of $$, so I'm thinking of new TM M1 or Cobra F7 (not single length). Ebay has em for $500. Cant get close to Titleist for that, so.. if you want to throw a thought out, fire away.
Oh & last set I ever buy

I wouldn’t consider them senior irons but try the Launcher HB Irons if you are looking for your last set of irons.

• Like 1

Srixon 785 irons with Modus 120 X shafts.

Not going to happen but a man can dream

• Like 3

Well more like moving into senior flex.

Oh, but that still doesn’t change my vote.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Oh & last set I ever buy

I moved to Senior shafts maybe 1.5 years ago and I believe they helped with height mostly. If you can try to hit clubs with regular and senior shafts and see if there’s a difference to you.

• Like 1

I think its cheaper to buy new clubs.. suxs, cause it wasn't that long ago I spent money to up the sw on my Wishon MC560s

Well bought a set of new TM M1s off ebay for under $290. 4 thru gw.

• Like 2