Random Thread

14 minutes ago, PMookie said:

And that doesn’t add-in to whom he goes home........

it’s a literal embarrassment of riches.

he’s the most recent addition to my “i hate that guy because he’s so awesome” list. 

• Like 2

:taylormade-small: SIM2 8º | KuroKage XT 70TX
:taylormade-small: SIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX
:titelist-small: U500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
:titelist-small: T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
::vokey-small: SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
:scotty-small:  Futura 5w

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of you might get a kick out of this. I was surfing through the different threads on here and thought I had pressed on the community button. Anyways my wife popped in about the exact same time the

home sweet (new) home. made sure to get my clubs off the truck and into the basement so they weren’t cold for another night. priorities are definitely in order, haha.   

I've mentioned before that I work for a major auto manufacturer and one of the perks is killer deals on lease cars. I went yesterday and replaced mine with an Audi Q3. I've been wanting to lease

Posted Images

6 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

My wife wanted to pick up a digital kitchen scale, she said "it'll be great for portion control and helping out on recipe measurements".

Me: "My driver weighs 322 grams".

Good investment dual purpose tool

• Like 7

Driver --- Honma G1-X Stock R Flex----  3W Callaway Steelhead UST Pro Force Gold 65 stiff--- 2 iron 1980 Macgregor VIP Nike R flex-------- Irons 3 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex shafts--- SW Cleveland 588 Sensicore S-400-- Putter Rusty Santa Fe Bulls Eye Fluted shaft-- Bag Old School Hoofer I had in the stash--- Goes along with my raggety persona

6 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

My wife wanted to pick up a digital kitchen scale, she said "it'll be great for portion control and helping out on recipe measurements".

My first thought was it would be great to use to dial in the home made super speed weights!  

• Like 5

Modern Bag:  Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5;  Snake Eyes 18* & 23* Hybrids; Golfsmith Tour Cavity Forged 3i;  Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 ;  Ping Heppler Fetch;  Ball - Snell MTB-X; Bag - Sun Mountain H2NO 

Classic Bag:  Driver - Wilson Staff Persimmon; 3w - Hogan Speed Slot; 5w - Wilson Staff Tour Block; 3 - pw - Staff Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

8 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

My first thought was it would be great to use to dial in the home made super speed weights!  

I think a couple of people on here have done that and there is a thread somewhere on it. I need to do it and make something along the lines of a red stick. 

I've been fascinated by the scale ever since it came in, I've measured water bottles, paper towels, packaging, etc...

I really don't know what to do with myself when I'm off work. Not that I'm complaining, I really enjoy being home.  😁

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I think a couple of people on here have done that and there is a thread somewhere on it. I need to do it and make something along the lines of a red stick. 

I've been fascinated by the scale ever since it came in, I've measured water bottles, paper towels, packaging, etc...

I really don't know what to do with myself when I'm off work. Not that I'm complaining, I really enjoy being home.  😁

I have two scales, one from the kitchen and one in the garage (for club work). The one in the kitchen went missing (i have a feeling i misplaced the one in the garage and then took the one from the kitchen and put it in the garage)

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 4/27/2021
Driver:titelist-small: TSi 2 - Graphite Design AD-XC 6S
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:srixon-small: ZX5 5 - PW - Accra 95 icwt S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Two Ball Ten S Tour Lines - 31"

2 hours ago, dlow206 said:

I have two scales, one from the kitchen and one in the garage (for club work). The one in the kitchen went missing (i have a feeling i misplaced the one in the garage and then took the one from the kitchen and put it in the garage)

At least it's where it's needed most!  Mine's in the garage as well.

• Like 5

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I've got 3 scales. The kitchen scales, the "drug" scales that I use when making vape juice because they go down to .01 grams and my brewing scale, which is a detachable face postal scale good for 50 pounds. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

12 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

And don't forget weighing golf balls. On occasion I'll find a water ball that ends up on the scale before it hits the shag bag. Seeing the weight on the scale is what convinced me not to put them in play on the course. 

• Like 2

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

E2BD8321-7B42-42FB-86B2-E9C3A8E46409.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ I :titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S :odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

14 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Friends, just a quick note to say that I have been spending entirely too much time on the computer and especially with MGS messages this year.  So December 31st will be it for this year.  Once I have embraced the break, stepped back and reflected on life, I will return sometime in January, on the 1st.  I hope you will understand and not distress.

Now that was funny! Enjoy your couple of hours off.

• Like 5

:ping-small: Driver, G400 11* SR Flex

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood, SLDR  HL 17*  R Flex

:taylormade-small: 5 Wood, SLDR 19* R Flex

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, F6 22.5* R Flex

:Sub70: Irons, 699 Pro's S Flex (5 - AW)

:Sub70:  JB Wedge 56*

:cleveland-small: Wedge, CBX 60*

:odyssey-small: Putter, Marksman Fang 35"

On 12/30/2020 at 9:40 PM, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Now that was funny! Enjoy your couple of hours off.

Thanks Tom, I was definitely away too long already, Happy New Year everyone!  I'm back 🎉

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Verified Hack, 28 handicap (down 2 in 2020) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: O'Donnell hybrids 10*, 15*, 19*, 27*, and Ginty 29* trouble club

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Wilson 8i, CTI 9i, and Worx 55* hybrid wedge

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   

|> App: SwingU/Looper  

|> Club: CoverLogoS-H c sm.png"The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️         EPLogo sm.jpg      StickHackLogo2021-uai-50x185.png.93cce20f8b531850ac1d2054c3d18cd3.png

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-25.png.11580987b80d9d26da7f04a31eadac9d.png

2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes 1398724741_Inesislogo.jpg.34e215e2c1310a7b31d310ab89f4c188.jpg

18 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Thanks Tom, I was definitely away too long already, Happy New Year everyone!  I'm back 🎉

Welcome back!!  Hope you stay on a little longer this time.  🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Resolutions, everyone asks about resolutions and hopes to keep them.

I have kept my resolution every year since I was in college.  It was then I made a resolution that I keep and never fail to keep with unerring result.  So again for 2021, my resolution is to make a resolution next year! 

What a relief!!!  After 365 days I have indeed fulfilled my resolution 😃 🎉

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Verified Hack, 28 handicap (down 2 in 2020) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: O'Donnell hybrids 10*, 15*, 19*, 27*, and Ginty 29* trouble club

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Wilson 8i, CTI 9i, and Worx 55* hybrid wedge

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   

|> App: SwingU/Looper  

|> Club: CoverLogoS-H c sm.png"The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️         EPLogo sm.jpg      StickHackLogo2021-uai-50x185.png.93cce20f8b531850ac1d2054c3d18cd3.png

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-25.png.11580987b80d9d26da7f04a31eadac9d.png

2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes 1398724741_Inesislogo.jpg.34e215e2c1310a7b31d310ab89f4c188.jpg

23 hours ago, Mr. 82 said:

(And no, I was not able to accomplish it yesterday, as I staggered home to a depressing 78).

I wish I could stagger home like that most times, instead of 5 - 7 times a season.😁

• Like 7

CPAP has given me the best rest of my lifetime, humidified air pumped in at a prescribed rate, through a nose mask and I keep my head warm with the thermostat on winter setback by putting a towel over my head.  Couldn't stand to have my head under covers before always feeling like I was suffocating.  Now with CPAP pumping the air in even with a towel covering top of head to chest it is like being outside on a nice warm evening sleeping under the stars.  Asleep usually in a couple breaths...  Apnea hasn't been an issue for over 3 years now [emoji42]

Way to go EP, I have been on a cpap for a year now and am sleeping softly. SWMBO can now sleep as she doesn’t have to lay awake making sure that I keep breathing.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra F8 (12*)w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW + GW + SW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW(58*) w/DG Spinner shaft. Putter: 33” Slotline SSi 693 Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.