Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Random Thread

ole gray

15 hours ago, CSiders12 said:

What're your thoughts on the "Honor System" for golf course rates? I am currently staying with my grandma and there is a golf course with sand greens behind her house. I looked up the course online and I saw that there is an honor system, so you just pay what you think you should pay and walk out onto the course. I want to play golf tomorrow morning before my grandma wakes up, and I figured that I would go out and play a quick round. 

If you like the idea of this system, what do you think the minimum payment should be to play? Would you pay if you only walked?

I would say it it course dependent. My home course when “closed for the season” allows play if weather permits. The carts, tee box markers, ball washers, rakes, etc… are stored for the season. The honor box fee s $20. The other local course, a par 62 only charges $15 to walk during the week in season. 

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

Original post was posted in the wrong thread. My coffee hadn’t kicked in yet. 🤦🏻‍♂️ Moving to the correct thread.

Edited by MattWillGolf
Posted in wrong thread.

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

3 hours ago, cnosil said:

Congrats to your daughter.   Mine graduated on Friday

image.png.ce79564959948ce16c580a3e93ae28fe.png

Congrats! 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

4 hours ago, cnosil said:

Congrats to your daughter.   Mine graduated on Friday

image.png.ce79564959948ce16c580a3e93ae28fe.png

Outstanding! Congrats to yours as well!

Edited by TheOther1
Spelling

Driver: :cobra-small: Cobra RADSpeed XB 10.5° Motore X F3

Fairway: :cobra-small: Cobra 15.5° 3/F Baffler Rail F

Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra RAD Speed 21° 4 Hybrid

Cobra RAD Speed 24° 5 Hybrid 

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra Aero Jet 5 - PW, GW

Wedges: :vokey-small: Spin Milled 56°, 60°

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot Stroke Lab OG #7

Bag: 1622150773421.jpg.867df9e5987ee9b79cc36f4c70090b01.jpg Big Max 14.0 Hybrid

Ball: :titleist-small: Titleist Velocity

Shoes: :footjoy-small: FJ Flex

so I had an interesting experience on the course on Friday.

I was supposed to play with a friend but he couldn't make it so I was a single.
I'm walking/they're riding (nbd)
we scramble to the tee and hit our tee shots. I hit a good one (270ish)
Guy 1 hits into the woods off the toe
Guy 2 hits about 200 
We finish out the hole and barely had a chance to introduce ourselves and 2nd tee box is a little bit of a walk. 
I get there first and they pull up in their cart and say "..hey, we're just going to hang back, you can go ahead if you want" 
Okay w/me. I tee off and go on by myself.

I catch up with another twosome in front and am very close to them.
So close, I'm waiting for them to ask me if I want to join.

Finally, we get to a backup on a par 3. 
They're waiting on the tee box.
I'm waiting behind them on a bench and they finally ask if I wanted to join them, which I did and they were great guys and a lot of fun to play with.

A couple of questions:
1. is it normal to go to a golf course as a twosome and not expect to play with anyone else?
2. what is the protocol as a single if you're near a twosome in front of you? ask to join them or wait for them to ask you?

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

4 hours ago, StrokerAce said:

so I had an interesting experience on the course on Friday.

I was supposed to play with a friend but he couldn't make it so I was a single.
I'm walking/they're riding (nbd)
we scramble to the tee and hit our tee shots. I hit a good one (270ish)
Guy 1 hits into the woods off the toe
Guy 2 hits about 200 
We finish out the hole and barely had a chance to introduce ourselves and 2nd tee box is a little bit of a walk. 
I get there first and they pull up in their cart and say "..hey, we're just going to hang back, you can go ahead if you want" 
Okay w/me. I tee off and go on by myself.

I catch up with another twosome in front and am very close to them.
So close, I'm waiting for them to ask me if I want to join.

Finally, we get to a backup on a par 3. 
They're waiting on the tee box.
I'm waiting behind them on a bench and they finally ask if I wanted to join them, which I did and they were great guys and a lot of fun to play with.

A couple of questions:
1. is it normal to go to a golf course as a twosome and not expect to play with anyone else?
2. what is the protocol as a single if you're near a twosome in front of you? ask to join them or wait for them to ask you?

1. I think it varies and depends on the how busy the course is. From personal experience, any time I book anything less than a foursome I expect to be paired up with another twosome, single, etc.

2. I approach this on a case by case. If the pace of play is moving along, I play as a single until an offer is made. If it is slow and there is waiting, I will ask if they mind me joining, to help pass the downtime.

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

22 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Of course the school is not responsible.

Sheesh. Depending on her deductible and potential hit to premiums may not even be worth going through insurance..?

There are two holes at my club .. one on Front 9, one on Back 9 .. where parts of the parking lot, well, potentially come into play ... so knowing about it, yeah I avoid those areas!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

28 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Finally Safelight is coming to replace my daughters windshield and rear window.

For those not up to speed. She was parked in front of her dorm. Which is near the baseball field. She was away at a track meet in Myrtle Beach. She got a text that night. Her car was hit not on eve, not twice, not three times but four times. 
Screenshot_20230430_184153_Gallery.jpeg.1b62f5d1cd5540cbde0f01c4119eeb55.jpegScreenshot_20230430_184220_Gallery.jpeg.f25f1f5fd71e3ae88c85a73c3024e9d6.jpegScreenshot_20230430_184201_Gallery.jpeg.206f6cefb2cc702dd5eb8b13f9af7722.jpeg

Of course the school is not responsible. Yet, no warning signs, no nets, and she was parked legally in front of her dorm.

Two went through the back window, one bounced off the building and took out the windshield and the fourth was a straight drop on to the hood.

You would think the school would have safety measures in place. The dorm buildings are only two years old. Either they shouldn’t have built them that close or you put up a barrier net. 

Sheesh…something definitely wrong with this.  School should, in my opinion be somewhat culpable.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

40 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

For those not up to speed. She was parked in front of her dorm. Which is near the baseball field. She was away at a track meet in Myrtle Beach. She got a text that night. Her car was hit not on eve, not twice, not three times but four times. 

That is just bizarre that it was hit that many times.   Glad she is finally getting it fixed.   I agree that somethings should have been done to protect the cars in the dorm parking lot.   With that many balls hitting her car it makes you wonder how many get hit each game?

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

47 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Screenshot_20230430_184153_Gallery.jpeg.1b62f5d1cd5540cbde0f01c4119eeb55.jpegScreenshot_20230430_184220_Gallery.jpeg.f25f1f5fd71e3ae88c85a73c3024e9d6.jpegScreenshot_20230430_184201_Gallery.jpeg.206f6cefb2cc702dd5eb8b13f9af7722.jpeg

Of course the school is not responsible. Yet, no warning signs, no nets, and she was parked legally in front of her dorm.

Two went through the back window, one bounced off the building and took out the windshield and the fourth was a straight drop on to the hood.

You would think the school would have safety measures in place. The dorm buildings are only two years old. Either they shouldn’t have built them that close or you put up a barrier net. 

That’s messed up. The school should definitely have something in place to minimize or prevent that.  

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

10 minutes ago, ParFore74x said:

That’s messed up. The school should definitely have something in place to minimize or prevent that.  

Part of me wants to make a stink. But the other part doesn’t want to jeopardize her standings. She is on the Presidents list for academics, on the track team and held in high regard and breaking school records. That also comes with a decent scholarship. She is saving me a lot of tuition. I wouldn’t want to ruffle to many feathers if you know what I mean.

But it is plain wrong not to have safety measures in place. What if it was someone walking into the dorm that got hit! 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

2 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Part of me wants to make a stink. But the other part doesn’t want to jeopardize her standings. She is on the Presidents list for academics, on the track team and held in high regard and breaking school records. That also comes with a decent scholarship. She is saving me a lot of tuition. I wouldn’t want to ruffle to many feathers if you know what I mean.

But it is plain wrong not to have safety measures in place. What if it was someone walking into the dorm that got hit! 

Totally agree with you on all those points. I would not want to potentially jeopardize anything either. Someone getting hit would probably get the school thinking about it. Hopefully no one does get hit. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

15 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

That's crazy. What if she had been getting into or loading\unloading the car? She would have been a target.

Driver: TaylorMade Stealth 2

Fairway Woods: TaylorMade Stealth 2 5&7

Hybrids: PXG Gen 5 0311 22 Moon Wood 8

Irons: TaylorMade Stealth HD

Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 56° & 60°

Putter: Cleveland Soft Milled 5

BatCaddy X8R

It is so refreshing working with a top instructor like Mr.Martin Chuck. Who believes shooting better golf scores is a sign of improving versus a swing look.  After a zoom call we had a few days ago, he stressed how his teachings are all about enjoying the game more. Than we started discussing the new "in" ways of teaching. Massive hip opening at impact, lag, massive shallow.. all things that we agreed on are camera pretty only. He told me for the amateur golfers out there. Most of this is completely ruining their games. But for his business, it is really booming his teaching career. Since he gets students who went down some of these nasty rabbit holes and cant get out of them. So he is constantly fixing teachings that are truly ruining so many of us.  

rare to find teachers now who rather have you shoot better golf. Than look better.

My wife always asks what I am looking at when she comes through the room.  If a golf video is up and I am listening to it she will says turn it down, she doesn't want to hear it.

:callaway-small: Mavrik Driver

:callaway-small: Mavrik Three wood

:taylormade-small: M2 Hybrids 3, 4 & 5

:taylormade-small: R7 irons 5 - AW

Volkey sand wedge

David Musty putter

Retired educator who loves this game.  It is challenging and a game of integrity.

On 5/15/2023 at 10:11 PM, ParFore74x said:

Totally agree with you on all those points. I would not want to potentially jeopardize anything either. Someone getting hit would probably get the school thinking about it. Hopefully no one does get hit. 

As a Commercial Insurance agent - I can't believe their insurance carrier hasn't made recommendations to protect the area.  I know I would have and the companies I represent would have!

B

10 minutes ago, BKervin said:

All I can say is I always thought it was -

Guys On Ladies Fairways!

Hah! But all joking aside glad you've joined the forum and are participating .. golf can still be a bit of a boys club in some places....

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

1 minute ago, cksurfdude said:

Hah! But all joking aside glad you've joined the forum and are participating .. golf can still be a bit of a boys club in some places....

Our very old school club is definitely!  New computer system and to schedule tee times they only set the men up with online capability.  I made them add me - there is no way my husband will schedule MY tee time!  He doesn't even do it when we both play.

B

On 5/15/2023 at 11:32 AM, StrokerAce said:

A couple of questions:

As a frequent player, I rarely have a full foursome or even threesome to play with so it is normal for me to go to the golf course to meet one of my retired friends or if he is unable or unwilling to golf that day for weather or whatever reason, I will play alone.  Many times I am playing amongst singles and if we end up on a tee box together it is more often the case to play together.

Once the twosome from meeting on one tee box became a threesome when another caught up to us behind a slower foursome.

On 5/15/2023 at 3:57 PM, Ben Joest said:

1. I think it varies and depends on the how busy the course is. From personal experience, any time I book anything less than a foursome I expect to be paired up with another twosome, single, etc.

2. I approach this on a case by case. If the pace of play is moving along, I play as a single until an offer is made. If it is slow and there is waiting, I will ask if they mind me joining, to help pass the downtime.

Good points Ben, to expect to play without getting involuntarily put into other less than full playing groups is to live in a self centered unreal world.  Golf is from its beginning a social game sometimes played alone and very few golfers I have encountered were those I would choose not to be anywhere near.  Looking at every new person as someone to learn something from is a good way to open the mind to welcoming the opportunity to play with a new person, we all were a new person to someone at sometime to become acquaintances and friends.

I will always ask if I can join a group.  It works as an ice breaker and in a surprising number of instances the incomplete group will tell me to just play through since a singleton will always play faster not waiting for anyone else to take a shot before continuing.  As you say Ben, case by case basis like every human interaction on the planet.

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind.  ⛳

|> Big Dogs: First Strike Rattlesnake (10)TeelessTM (13), Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg  ⛳  2024 Official Tester - Callaway Smoke Driver :callaway-small:

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳

1 hour ago, BKervin said:

Our very old school club is definitely!  New computer system and to schedule tee times they only set the men up with online capability.  I made them add me - there is no way my husband will schedule MY tee time!  He doesn't even do it when we both play.

See this is where I think most guys have it wrong.  If we were playing regularly together I would prefer you to make the tee times because I know you would ask more questions than I would ever do and be aware of things that would not occur to me that would make the round better or worse (like how much time is available on either end for whatever else would be planned for the day).  I'm good with managing my golf time but I have no doubt someone else could do it better 😅  not me to challenge traditional boundaries in small subversive ways however it is better to ask forgiveness than permission 😇

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind.  ⛳

|> Big Dogs: First Strike Rattlesnake (10)TeelessTM (13), Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg  ⛳  2024 Official Tester - Callaway Smoke Driver :callaway-small:

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳

8 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

Well my summer golf budget is shot to hell. Had my Hellcat into the mechanic today and managed to completely destroy the drive shaft in it so we are going with something a little beefier to handle the horse torques it is putting down. There goes the new driver budget 🤦‍♂️

Dang Jamie take an easy on her

28 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

Well my summer golf budget is shot to hell. Had my Hellcat into the mechanic today and managed to completely destroy the drive shaft in it so we are going with something a little beefier to handle the horse torques it is putting down. There goes the new driver budget 🤦‍♂️

Depending upon the model year of your Hellcat, it may be something that is covered under your Powertrain warranty.

That typically runs 60 months or 60,000 miles.

I can't divulge too much due to work confidentiality requirements, IF you do decide to go to a one-piece aluminum shaft, make sure that the shaft installed also allows enough space for movement due to suspension travel. The ends of the OEM shaft has CVJ (Constant Velocity Joints) which allow the shaft to move fore and aft as required for suspension travel. Also, make sure that a one-pice shaft also has the proper alignment, as Challengers seem to have a pronounced angle in the driveline compared to the Charger platform.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

On 5/13/2023 at 6:26 PM, TheOther1 said:

So I have to brag...   My daughter graduated with honors from UGA last night!  There is one more Dawg ready to conquer the world!  I'm so frikin' proud!  Plus, I'll have more $ for greens fees!  🤣

IMG_20230513_181901.jpg

PXL_20230513_013055801.jpg

Congrats Proud @TheOther1!!
and Congrats to @cnosil as well

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

1 hour ago, rkj427 said:

Depending upon the model year of your Hellcat, it may be something that is covered under your Powertrain warranty.

That typically runs 60 months or 60,000 miles.

I can't divulge too much due to work confidentiality requirements, IF you do decide to go to a one-piece aluminum shaft, make sure that the shaft installed also allows enough space for movement due to suspension travel. The ends of the OEM shaft has CVJ (Constant Velocity Joints) which allow the shaft to move fore and aft as required for suspension travel. Also, make sure that a one-pice shaft also has the proper alignment, as Challengers seem to have a pronounced angle in the driveline compared to the Charger platform.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message

It is a 2016 and well out of warranty and most of the warranty it had I voided many years ago, unfortunately. Appreciate the reply and the advice. The car was modified quite a bit over the years so that is the main issue…never touched the drive shaft. I fortunately have a good friend that has a shop in PA that builds drag cars and he is ordering up something that will work for me. Funny you mention the CVJ…that is what failed and failed in epic fashion. The video I got today of it or what was left of it was interesting to say the least. 

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

1 hour ago, tommc23 said:

Dang Jamie take an easy on her

Car is 7 years old and only has 14k miles on it. Not sure if this means I baby it or drive the tires off it when I have it out. 

I say the former considering this is the only repair work that has been done on it in over 7 years. Heck, I am changing out the factory brake pads on it this weekend. 

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos: