Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Lucas Glover’s wife gets probation

Wedgie

So he shoots 78 and gets beat up by his wife. I shoot a 78 I’m probably getting laid. Thoughts?

Krista Glover, wife of PGA Tour pro Lucas Glover, has agreed to complete 25 hours of community service and undergo a substance abuse and mental health evaluation as part of a deferred prosecution agreement reached Friday.

Glover was arrested on a domestic violence charge in May during the Players Championship in Ponte Vedra, Fla., where she reportedly became upset and "forcefully attacked" her husband after he shot 78 in the third round.

Both Lucas Glover and his mother had visible injuries due to the altercation, according to the police report. She was charged with battery (domestic violence) and resisting an officer without violence.

Lucas Glover later referred to it as a "private matter" and issued the following statement on Twitter:

"On May 12, my wife and mother were involved in an argument to which the police were called. Everyone is fine. Regrettably, although Krista was charged, we are comfortable that the judicial system is able to address what actually happened and Krista will be cleared in this private matter. We thank you for respecting our privacy as we work through this unfortunate situation."

Documents from the Seventh Judicial Circuit Court in St. Johns County, Fla. show that Krista Glover entered a deferred prosecution agreement Friday. The terms are for a 12-month probationary period, which will be rendered null and void should Krista Glover violate any laws or conditions.

The terms include 25 hours of community service and following any recommended treatment or counseling from a substance abuse and mental health evaluation.

Lucas Glover is playing at this week's Desert Challenge in La Quinta, Calif, where he shot 4-under 68 in Thursday's opening round.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

11 hours ago, Wedgie said:

So he shoots 78 and gets beat up by his wife. I shoot a 78 I’m probably getting laid.

Funny!!

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Seems really sad to me that a wife would act like this based on how her husband plays golf.  Most of us (I think) would agree that your family is supposed to be the one place you can go for support when the chips are down and the rest of the world is hating on you.  Apparently it's the opposite for Lucas.  Maybe it's just my limited knowledge of the entire situation, but if it was consistent that she was abusive whenever Lucas had a bad round I would have left her a LONG time ago.  No one should have to live like this in his own home.

But yeah, I know I have very limited knowledge of his family situation, so I am sure there are things not reported here that play into this.  Hopefully this situation wakes her up to her bad behavior and she self corrects going forward.  Stand by your man honey!

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

I hear the pitter patter sound of tiny divorces.........Violence of any kind is totally unacceptable.....quite sad😒

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Did we catch the key tip off of substance abuse?

It’s a private matter between the Glover’s - not for us to decide the right course of action.

Sad story, wish I didn’t know about it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Admittedly, pretty standard stuff here as far as the plea deal and the conditions. Nothing to see from that perspective.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

• 2 weeks later...

Good thing he posted a 68.. 

If i got beat up by my wife for posting a bad score, I'd be beat up all the time.. 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.