Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Ben Hogan wedges

Redrider91

Start here, there were a few comparisons between the 2. I’m sure one of the testers will jump in and give some input. Great info in this thread.

2018 Official Forum Member Review - Hogan Equalizer Wedges
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/applications/tapatalk/index.php?/topic/23851-2018-Official-Forum-Member-Review---Hogan-Equalizer-Wedges

Anything on tk wedges and maybe a comparison or r they same basically

I haven’t played or even held the Hogan Equalizer in my hand but it is a much more classic wedge design with most of the weight low in the head. The TK15 wedges I played last year and they are a totally different design. The TK15 wedges were designed by Terry Koehler (TK) and were just the continuation of his Scor wedges only now forged. His design philosophy of the TK15 and Scor was to use more wedges in more lofts and use full swings with all of them. Weight was moved higher up in the head raising the COG to flight the ball down.

Like I said, I played them last year and I thought the full swing clubs like the 47* PW and the 51* Gap Wedge were great, but the sand wedge and lob wedge left a lot to be desired, at least for me and I went back to a more traditional sand wedge.

I have a 51* and 47* TK15 still I’d get rid of if you are interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

5 minutes ago, deejaid said:

I haven’t played or even held the Hogan Equalizer in my hand but it is a much more classic wedge design with most of the weight low in the head. The TK15 wedges I played last year and they are a totally different design. The TK15 wedges were designed by Terry Koehler (TK) and were just the continuation of his Scor wedges only now forged. His design philosophy of the TK15 and Scor was to use more wedges in more lofts and use full swings with all of them. Weight was moved higher up in the head raising the COG to flight the ball down.

Like I said, I played them last year and I thought the full swing clubs like the 47* PW and the 51* Gap Wedge were great, but the sand wedge and lob wedge left a lot to be desired, at least for me and I went back to a more traditional sand wedge.

I have a 51* and 47* TK15 still I’d get rid of if you are interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh wow thank you. Possibly interested in one wedge just to try out.