Testers Wanted! T Squared Putters ×
2024 PGA Contest by MyClubFitter and My Golf Spy ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

1 hour ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Wednesday, the discord day of the week is upon us my friends, use it’s confusion to your benefit. 
  @rkj427  may your retirement be long and enjoyable. 
     Yesterday, the blood letting was both literal and financial in the realm of the “ Dark Princess “…. After getting home from having blood drawn for updated testing; the  “ Female of Fairytale Finance “ finally got around to dropping the money number for the last Special Couple Day ( 3 days ) cost. Because of severe golf withdrawal instead of seeing the hard numbers, my head went to directly figuring and almost exploding with the fact that… “ HEY NOW “ that is the cost of a fully customized L.A.B. Putter, TPT driver and other shafts with fitting, and full priced Ghost Bag with needed accessories. I conveniently left out the “ fun “ concert part when I calmly informed the “ Super Spending She “ that the cost seemed a tad high to learn about and then purchase repurposed jewelry; as well as learning about vegan shoes and purchasing multiple kinds of shoes including vegan. Finished the conversation by announcing that WHEN and IF my golf exile is removed to expect a major uptick in golf expenses. 
   The “ Hamstringing Highness “ replied with the dreaded…. “ We’ll see “   
    New month starts today and I am back on the clock for “ Those People “ .. Zoom call this morning. 
    May you all make this a “ Winning Wednesday “ in any an all endeavors. 

love the descriptions, I am going to use a couple of those...

committed to performance excellence