Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Most wanted stand bag runner-up Projekt Kozmak

chershey

So, after reading the most wanted stand bag reviews, and a few other sites I decided to purchased the Projekt Kozmak stand bag that was the runner-up in the most wanted stand bag article because I wanted a bag from someone that didn't make golf clubs to keep my bag neutral, if that makes sense. Anyway, I've had it for almost a month and really have enjoyed it. I've walked a couple of rounds with it and have used it a ton on a cart. It seems like quality and looks great. Unfortunately I've ran into an issue and get to test out their warranty department. As you can see below the rubber feet on the stands have a slight issue. It looks like the material is weak around the area on the bottom of the stands and they crack easily.

I've taped the feet back on but I'm really hoping that Projekt will do something to fix of replace them. I will keep you updated. I wanted to post this in case anyone else was looking into this bag.

IMG_0854.JPG

IMG_0856.JPG

Titleist TS3 9.5* w/Accra TZ5 65 X-Stiff
Titleist TS3 15* w/Fujikura Ventus 7X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 20* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Callaway Apex19 Hybrid 23* w/Accra TZ5 95X
Titleist 718 CB 5 iron w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist 718 MB 6-PW w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Titleist SM7 Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* w/KBS $Taper X-Stiff
Bettinardi Queen B 10 34.5"
Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X

Wow... that's a bummer.  Looks like a beautiful bag otherwise.

When you say 'cart' do you mean a pull/push cart or a golf cart?

If pull/push cart do the legs fold up nicely so that they don't get in the way when you put your bag on the cart?  (this always has been my pet peeve about putting a carry bag on a pull cart)

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

I just meant on a regular golf cart. When I walk, I like to carry the bag so I haven't tried it on a pull/push cart. Yeah, it is a beautiful bag otherwise. What bums me out the most is that it was rated a 10 for durability in the Most Wanted Stand Bag so I had high expectations. Hopefully, they'll fix it.

I am sure they will be more than happy to fix or replace it for you. I don't know any companies in the industry that does not strive to make sure their customer is completely happy.

Gorgeous bag though! And please let us know what is the result of this,

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

I have an odd attraction to this bag. Not to be funny but I have a couple of pair of pants I wear in the fall/winter that look similar to the bag. I probably wouldn't buy one but I think it's nice looking. Hope it holds up well for you.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Hi Chershey, 

We appreciate the feedback and are always happy to help, as we stand 100% behind our product. 

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our warranty claim form as well as reviewing the Kozmak Stand Bag.

We are a glad a member of our team is in contact with you and we are looking forward to getting your bag...back on its feet, pun intended. 

We love feedback, so please don't hesitate to encourage others to reach out to us on our website, projektco.com

Cheers and Kindest, 

ProjektCo Customer Service 

Hi Chershey,

We appreciate the feedback and are always happy to help, as we stand 100% behind our product.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our warranty claim form as well as reviewing the Kozmak Stand Bag.

We are a glad a member of our team is in contact with you and we are looking forward to getting your bag...back on its feet, pun intended.

We love feedback, so please don't hesitate to encourage others to reach out to us on our website, projektco.com.

Cheers and Kindest,

ProjektCo Customer Service

Now that's customer service!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Yes, their customer service has been great so far. Very friendly and helpful. They are going to repair the bag and get it back to me quickly. Like I said, it's a great bag. Probably the best looking bag I've ever purchased and the material seems like high quality. I have no complaints beyond the issue with the legs. Seems like a good company that cares about their products.

Yes, their customer service has been great so far. Very friendly and helpful. They are going to repair the bag and get it back to me quickly. Like I said, it's a great bag. Probably the best looking bag I've ever purchased and the material seems like high quality. I have no complaints beyond the issue with the legs. Seems like a good company that cares about their products.

That's great man!  They def. deserve that 2nd place ranking!

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

The material looks like it is the same as my old school PING hoofer 2 (circa 2000). It is more of a fabric rather than the thin nylon sheets that bags are made of now. Still looks great and is damn near indestructible, but might be a tad heavier than the thin nylon. 

Bag: Bennington Quiet Organizer 9-Lite (link)

Cart: :Clicgear: 3.5+

Driver:  :cobra-small:  F9 speedback, Accra iWood

Woods:  Sonartec GS Tour 14*, Fujikura Six S
DI:  :titelist-small:  T-MB 2 iron, KBS Tour-V 120 X,
Irons: :Miura: PP-9003SN 4-GW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Wedges: :Miura: 1957 K-grind SW, LW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Putter: :odyssey-small: EXO Indianapolis (link)
Ball: :Snell: MTB

To give you guys an update on the Kozmak golf bag, I sent in the bag with the broken legs, and they received it today. I got an email stating they were unable to fix it but they are sending me a new bag with updated stand legs that don't have the same issue. Now that's a company that stands behind their product! Great customer service! It really is an awesome carry bag if anybody is looking for one right now. Great for either walking or the cart.

To give you guys an update on the Kozmak golf bag, I sent in the bag with the broken legs, and they received it today. I got an email stating they were unable to fix it but they are sending me a new bag with updated stand legs that don't have the same issue. Now that's a company that stands behind their product! Great customer service! It really is an awesome carry bag if anybody is looking for one right now. Great for either walking or the cart.

Cool....You must have saved the box? Golf bags are notorious for being difficult to ship. Did they cover the return shipping?

Sent from my LG-D851 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

Yes, they covered all the shipping.

Yep, a friend of mine has the Ogio Grom and really likes it. He's not a fan of the zipperless ball pocket because he doesn't trust that balls won't fall out, but he likes everything else. I was considering going the same route, but after reading a few reviews on the Projekt bag, I decided to give it a try. Now that I've gotten it, I'm happy I made the choice. I had the issue with the legs but their warranty dept was amazing and the new bag is great. The material it's made out of is one thing I really like about this bag. It seems like it will last a long time and it looks great. Only time will tell how the bag holds up but I'm happy in the short time I've had it.

Great service Projekt. Love seeing and hearing a compmay stsmdpoint behind its product and doing whatever is needed to make a customer happy.

Also kudos to them for following the progress here.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

• 5 years later...

New guy here reviving an old thread.   Looking for a new bag and after seeing that this one is on sale at golf town, it shot to the top of my list.   Was originally looking for a Hybrid stand cart bag, (Titleist,14way, Nike Hybrid 14-way, Sun-mountain 4.5ls) were my considerations but can’t stomach the 300$+ price (Canadian)

I ride or pull cart often but I prefer a stand type bag for the range.

for anyone who has this bag, did the newer bag legs rectify the foot issue?  Does it have a pass through cart strap area?   Are you satisfied with this bag?  Does it hold up long term? 
thank you for your insights 

On 8/12/2021 at 9:48 AM, Webs24 said:

New guy here reviving an old thread.   Looking for a new bag and after seeing that this one is on sale at golf town, it shot to the top of my list.   Was originally looking for a Hybrid stand cart bag, (Titleist,14way, Nike Hybrid 14-way, Sun-mountain 4.5ls) were my considerations but can’t stomach the 300$+ price (Canadian)

I ride or pull cart often but I prefer a stand type bag for the range.

for anyone who has this bag, did the newer bag legs rectify the foot issue?  Does it have a pass through cart strap area?   Are you satisfied with this bag?  Does it hold up long term? 
thank you for your insights 

I just bought this yesterday due to the Golf Town sale. I was about to pull the trigger on a Cobra Ultralight stand bag, but this caught my eye due to the understated colour, six-way full-length dividers, and relative light weight. 

On first looks, it looks nice. Zippers have nice big pulls and the attachment rings are big and clear. I haven't managed to load it up yet. It looks to have a little less capacity than my Strata starter set bag, but has less duct tape holding it together. I probably need to carry less anyway.

It doesn't have a pass through, but I think you could possibly run the cart strap through the carry handle to keep it from twisting. I generally use a push cart, or walk when the weather gets colder, so I can update you after first use this weekend. Though I won't be able to comment on twisting on a cart.

Driver: 2016 M1 230

3W: Sim2 Ti

3H: Ping G 19deg

4-PW: Callaway Strata

52, 56, 60: Kirkland

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #1

On 8/11/2016 at 10:00 AM, chershey said:

Yep, a friend of mine has the Ogio Grom and really likes it. He's not a fan of the zipperless ball pocket because he doesn't trust that balls won't fall out, but he likes everything else. I was considering going the same route, but after reading a few reviews on the Projekt bag, I decided to give it a try. Now that I've gotten it, I'm happy I made the choice. I had the issue with the legs but their warranty dept was amazing and the new bag is great. The material it's made out of is one thing I really like about this bag. It seems like it will last a long time and it looks great. Only time will tell how the bag holds up but I'm happy in the short time I've had it.

I own an ogio with that pocket. That pocket  does get loose. I couldn't  remember why I quit using it. So,  I took it out of storage. After spreading balls over a parking lot, it went back in the closet.

On 8/13/2021 at 11:05 AM, SonOfJeepers said:

I just bought this yesterday due to the Golf Town sale. I was about to pull the trigger on a Cobra Ultralight stand bag, but this caught my eye due to the understated colour, six-way full-length dividers, and relative light weight. 

On first looks, it looks nice. Zippers have nice big pulls and the attachment rings are big and clear. I haven't managed to load it up yet. It looks to have a little less capacity than my Strata starter set bag, but has less duct tape holding it together. I probably need to carry less anyway.

It doesn't have a pass through, but I think you could possibly run the cart strap through the carry handle to keep it from twisting. I generally use a push cart, or walk when the weather gets colder, so I can update you after first use this weekend. Though I won't be able to comment on twisting on a cart.

Thank you.  I’m going to make the long trek to golf town tomorrow to take a look

2 hours ago, Webs24 said:

Thank you.  I’m going to make the long trek to golf town tomorrow to take a look

Finished my first round with it today. I liked it, but it will take some getting used to.

The top is smaller than my previous bag, so the spacing between top and bottom of dividers is smaller. I still need to figure out my optimal club arrangement.

The ball pocket is huge! I had all my balls and I wedged my bag of tees and little bag of divot tools/ball markers in there with plenty to spare. 

I used the “crush resistant” sunglasses pocket for my rangefinder. I just kept it unzipped and it was secure enough and in a convenient location. 

All in all, it’s a good start. 

Driver: 2016 M1 230

3W: Sim2 Ti

3H: Ping G 19deg

4-PW: Callaway Strata

52, 56, 60: Kirkland

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #1