Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Random Thread

ole gray

Harry Arnett and the Callaway boys would be right behind them talking about how their balls don't need to be 'redirected' !!

And I'll be the first at the register to buy golf balls that don't go into a water hazard.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Kinda pleaded with the doctor if I could hit golf balls.Even if this meant half golf swings.He told me it would be fine.Aslong as I'm not going to be trying to hit 400 yards and a million golf balls

Just happy to hit some swings again. But won't be doing it daily . Maybe once or twice a week . And maybe a few dozen short swings at the most

Keep it in the short stuff

Kinda pleaded with the doctor if I could hit golf balls.Even if this meant half golf swings.He told me it would be fine.Aslong as I'm not going to be trying to hit 400 yards and a million golf balls

Just happy to hit some swings again. But won't be doing it daily . Maybe once or twice a week . And maybe a few dozen short swings at the most

Sounds great but please don't overdo it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Everything in moderation. Hope you have a quick recovery.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

I never realized how much time I spent on this app on my phone during the day until this last week. Coming home from the fire academy I would come onto the app and see 30 to 40 threads with posts. I mean when I worked night's and only slept for part of the day the most I would miss was 15 maybe 20 threads. I came home last night to nearly 40 threads. I use to be one who read every thread looks like I will have to read only what I have time for now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I never realized how much time I spent on this app on my phone during the day until this last week. Coming home from the fire academy I would come onto the app and see 30 to 40 threads with posts. I mean when I worked night's and only slept for part of the day the most I would miss was 15 maybe 20 threads. I came home last night to nearly 40 threads. I use to be one who read every thread looks like I will have to read only what I have time for now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I gave up on keeping up with everything a couple months ago. Especially on my days off. Too much to do. When I'm at work I try to catch up but doesn't always happen

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Had pizza for dinner last night. I shouldn't have eaten both pieces, but it seemed like a wonderful idea at the time IMG_20180202_193711.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

Had pizza for dinner last night. I shouldn't have eaten both pieces, but it seemed like a wonderful idea at the time attachicon.gifIMG_20180202_193711.jpg

only 2 pieces? That's like an appetizer for me

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

only 2 pieces? That's like an appetizer for me

They're much bigger than they look in the picture

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

Had pizza for dinner last night. I shouldn't have eaten both pieces, but it seemed like a wonderful idea at the time attachicon.gifIMG_20180202_193711.jpg

Always does!!

The morning after Pizza Regret

Rick

Left Hand, 

Is that deep dish?

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Is that deep dish?

Pan pizza actually. But just as thick as the deep dish.

Always does!!

The morning after Pizza Regret

Nothing better for breakfast than cold leftover pizza 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Spent the early afternoon at my training facility. Saturday's are fun days there. They have long drive comps - closest to the pin - chipping - pitching and putting contests in the simulators. I didn't participate for obvious reasons. But was just watching strangers and fellow students hitting all kinds of shots . What I notice is everyone is trying to swing faster and faster on these units...Almost like they have their scramble swings going

Wouldn't that hurt your game in the long run? Swinging 100

% plus into the simulator screens all winter long?

Spent the early afternoon at my training facility. Saturday's are fun days there. They have long drive comps - closest to the pin - chipping - pitching and putting contests in the simulators. I didn't participate for obvious reasons. But was just watching strangers and fellow students hitting all kinds of shots . What I notice is everyone is trying to swing faster and faster on these units...Almost like they have their scramble swings going

Wouldn't that hurt your game in the long run? Swinging 100

% plus into the simulator screens all winter long?

That's good question but above my pay grade. I'm sure someone here has some insight.

Rick

Left Hand, 

It has been only 2 days since I haven't swung a golf club per doctors orders.And it's already driving me crazy not being able to.This is going to be a very very tough break of 4 plus months of no golf or swings due to injury.I apologize for the whining, but golf has always been such a big part of my life.And when one can't physically do it anymore it just makes it worse.This is worse than quitting smoking

Hang in there, my man. My situation isn't as bad as yours, but after my surgery the other day, I have two weeks without touching a club, then four weeks of chipping and putting only. Thank god for MGS.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

They opened the outside stalls today at my facility and members were able to use TrackMans outside.Big crowd this morning, and fun to watch what How accurate these units really are.A young man showed up and was hitting it a ton.The unit was showing 290 carry, and was fun to witness it in real flight.Not once did anyone else even take a look at this person bombing the ball with an effortless swing.Im often amazed how people now adays are just so focused on themselves but never even spend a few moments observing their surroundings.Its almost like he was invisible.One would think it would be a pleasure to watch a ball react to a good swing.Noticing this more and more, especially on the course.People really have blinders on.Maybe it's just society that makes people so self absorbed in what they only do

They opened the outside stalls today at my facility and members were able to use TrackMans outside.Big crowd this morning, and fun to watch what How accurate these units really are.A young man showed up and was hitting it a ton.The unit was showing 290 carry, and was fun to witness it in real flight.Not once did anyone else even take a look at this person bombing the ball with an effortless swing.Im often amazed how people now adays are just so focused on themselves but never even spend a few moments observing their surroundings.Its almost like he was invisible.One would think it would be a pleasure to watch a ball react to a good swing.Noticing this more and more, especially on the course.People really have blinders on.Maybe it's just society that makes people so self absorbed in what they only do

I don't want to see that. It would make me overswing and try to hit it that far.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I don't want to see that. It would make me overswing and try to hit it that far.

Happens to me a lot, particularly when one of the guys I walk with brings his younger brother.  Bombs it!  But we usually shoot the same scores, if I maintain my game.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Say you could get a certain percentage off a Ford product, but you are a Cadillac fan. Would the savings of said percentage be worth sacrificing what you like? The savings would be substantial.

I've had Cadillacs and Fords.  I would be happy with either, assuming it's models I like.  So, I would take the savings, but I would at least try to leverage the savings at the Cadillac dealer!!  Even try other Cadillac dealers.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Say you could get a certain percentage off a Ford product, but you are a Cadillac fan. Would the savings of said percentage be worth sacrificing what you like? The savings would be substantial.

Not really. At my age I'm buying what I want. That doesn't mean I won't try and negotiate better terms, if course I will.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I understand the Ford F-150 to be a good pick-up truck.   I was not aware that Cadillac even offered a pick-up.   

Not really. At my age I'm buying what I want. That doesn't mean I won't try and negotiate better terms, if course I will.

Say you could nearly get 2 of these “Fords” for the price of the “Cadillac”, but they are the base models. The Cadillac is fully loaded, with technology, and the Ford has crank windows?

Say you could nearly get 2 of these “Fords” for the price of the “Cadillac”, but they are the base models. The Cadillac is fully loaded, with technology, and the Ford has crank windows?

Just me, but paraphrasing Risky Business & Ferris Buller.. "sometimes gotta say wtf & lifes to short to not enjoy it" I'd go with what I want.

I understand the Ford F-150 to be a good pick-up truck.   I was not aware that Cadillac even offered a pick-up.   

I think  Caddy offered something that looked similar to a truck but it would stick out like a sore thumb besides a real truck.  I'm a truck man all the way !  I've had my current truck since 1998 so it's not quite broke in good but she's my baby.  We've had a few bumps and bruises from repairs along the way however the only thing I need right now is a new seat cover. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)