Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Got Problems?

ole gray

My friend, based on our discussions, it is clear that we have much in common, we are brothers. I totally understand your perception and I am saddened that you have such, because no way should you. Yes, during our times, us old vets surely did not seem to be appreciated. My suggestion, do not let the actions or statements of others get you down, but rather take pride that you served this great nation. That you knew freedom isn't free and you did your part. No one, absolutely no one can take that pride from you. No one absolutely no one can take that special and meaningful feeling from you when our flag is flown or our anthem played.

Amen brother! Beautifully stated and appreciate ya.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

It doesn't matter as it's over now and besides there is a ton of exciting golf on the horizon. The Masters will be here soon and that not only means a major is on the horizon but also time to put on the shorts and and enjoy some spring weather!

Thanks to everyone with those super kind comments. You guys are the best!

Glad to hear you're past it and moving on! Can be tough to do.... And glad to see your good ole optimist self is back in action

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Glad to hear you're past it and moving on! Can be tough to do.... And glad to see your good ole optimist self is back in action

I'm glad to say I personally know this old coot a little bit, and nothing is going to keep his spirits down too long!!     

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Lol, yeah. I was serously thinking of cutting the cord. We already have the Amazon firsticks on all the tv's. Still might go that route.

MDGolfHacker

Do we have a cord cutting thread here? If not, we should. Cord cutting for golfers is a whole different thing.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

While we're on the tv discussion. I have Hulu and guess what? They've blacked out the super bowl . Then when I called Hulu they played the blame game 🤬. First bowl I can remember not watching.

It was on NBC local. Antenna tv, you didn't need Hulu to watch.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Do we have a cord cutting thread here? If not, we should. Cord cutting for golfers is a whole different thing.

Sling TV, I have the blue and the orange, the golf channel is on sling as well. add sports (ESPN channels) (Lifestyle. Hallmark channels) and others, for 65 a month, with the Roku app and many other apps, you can not believe how many tv shows, movies, and so much other stuff you can get for nothing extra, lots of free apps to download. It's incredible. It took me 2 years to finally switch, and it was a good move. Haven't looked back. I get all he local channels with 50 dollar antennas that I got at Walmart

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

While we're on the tv discussion. I have Hulu and guess what? They've blacked out the super bowl . Then when I called Hulu they played the blame game . First bowl I can remember not watching.

I have Hulu with Live TV and watched the Super Bowl.  Hulu is required by law to provide your local channels from your local market.  That market would be the culprit in blacking out the streaming content, not Hulu.

I have Hulu and get ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN News, ESPN U, Goal Line, SEC Network, Big Ten Network, Golf Channel, FS1, FS2, NBC Sports, and CBS Sports for $40.  I think that's a reasonable price given we have had basic Hulu for 8 years so, for an additional $30, we get live TV.

They also have a dedicated Olympic Channel, which my wife loves.

I get very worked up about any disrespect for the military or our Flag (Country).  Since I've had the chance to travel outside the USA I realize more and more how great this country is.  If I had my way all those who don't like it here would be given a one way ticket to what ever country they think is better.  Good Bye LOOSER's would be the theme.  Sorry for any of you Tea Party Freaks that might get offended.

Why would Tea Party "freaks" be offended?

Because I didn't go far enough in my rant.

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Won't be moving to Florida any time soon. They changed the criteria for the position without telling anyone. Perfect.

There's plenty of time. Florida isn't going anywhere

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Makes for a pretty crappy day to find out my washing machine and freezer are dead and aren't salvageable......................Did I mention, they are both less than 5 years old!

I will never purchase another Samsung product.  The washer an dryer have been nothing but trouble since a month after we brought them home.  Samsung has done absolutely nothing, except shift blame!

Makes for a pretty crappy day to find out my washing machine and freezer are dead and aren't salvageable......................Did I mention, they are both less than 5 years old!

I will never purchase another Samsung product. The washer an dryer have been nothing but trouble since a month after we brought them home. Samsung has done absolutely nothing, except shift blame!

Sorry to hear that's awful. I'm not crazy about Whirlpool anymore either. When we opened our refrigerator door lights would go out somewhere the house, no kidding.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Won't be moving to Florida any time soon. They changed the criteria for the position without telling anyone. Perfect.

Dang... that's too bad. Hopefully something else comes up.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

I will never purchase another Samsung product. The washer an dryer have been nothing but trouble since a month after we brought them home. Samsung has done absolutely nothing, except shift blame!

Both dead at the same time? Are you sure there isn't a problem with the circuit?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Sorry to hear that's awful. I'm not crazy about Whirlpool anymore either. When we opened our refrigerator door lights would go out somewhere the house, no kidding.

That's weird.  Would be fun to prank guests though.  Have them go to the fridge and "oh, crap, what have you done to my house!"

The glass bubble on the front load washer door leaked water constantly within a month of bringing them home.  The door and glass area both have been stained that greenish, tarnished brass color since around the four month mark.  Samsung, of course, wouldn't respond to repeated requests to fix it.  Around the 15 month mark, the dryer drum cracked from front to back, completely in two.  Again, Samsung was unresponsive.  We were persistent and ultimately able to get Lowe's to step in and fix the dryer but not after having to use a nearby laundromat for 11 months to dry our clothing.  Turns out, the rubber wheels inside the dryer that spin around a shaft to turn the drum were actually egg shaped rather than round.  The constant pressure from the egg shaped wheels spinning off-center on the drum caused the drum to fail.  Imagine the wheel of your car being mounted onto the axle off-center.  It wouldn't be pleasant.

I have replaced the rubber boot around the washer door three times.  The washer will not operate without the sensor on the locking mechanism on the door being in proper working order.  I have had to replace it four times in three years.  All the while, Samsung was adamant we were "abusing our appliances".

Samsung will never get another dime from my family.  Phones, TV's, computers, appliances, nothing!

Both dead at the same time? Are you sure there isn't a problem with the circuit?

We're sure.  I actually had an electrician that bids a lot of our projects come by at lunch today just to rule it out.

The freezer has been failing for some time.  It's one of those chest freezers that was on our carport for 5 years.  The heat in the summer caused it to run almost constantly.  When we moved last summer, we put it in our new basement but the damage was already done.  I can understand it failing far more than the washer and dryer.

That's weird. Would be fun to prank guests though. Have them go to the fridge and "oh, crap, what have you done to my house!"

The glass bubble on the front load washer door leaked water constantly within a month of bringing them home. The door and glass area both have been stained that greenish, tarnished brass color since around the four month mark. Samsung, of course, wouldn't respond to repeated requests to fix it. Around the 15 month mark, the dryer drum cracked from front to back, completely in two. Again, Samsung was unresponsive. We were persistent and ultimately able to get Lowe's to step in and fix the dryer but not after having to use a nearby laundromat for 11 months to dry our clothing. Turns out, the rubber wheels inside the dryer that spin around a shaft to turn the drum were actually egg shaped rather than round. The constant pressure from the egg shaped wheels spinning off-center on the drum caused the drum to fail. Imagine the wheel of your car being mounted onto the axle off-center. It wouldn't be pleasant.

I have replaced the rubber boot around the washer door three times. The washer will not operate without the sensor on the locking mechanism on the door being in proper working order. I have had to replace it four times in three years. All the while, Samsung was adamant we were "abusing our appliances".

Samsung will never get another dime from my family. Phones, TV's, computers, appliances, nothing!

Same here!

Cleveland

Just met with the surgeon. He said surgery is my best route. Said he could get me back to 95%. 6 week recovery.

Gotta go with the Pro! Good luck and getter dine

Rick

Left Hand, 

Just met with the surgeon. He said surgery is my best route. Said he could get me back to 95%. 6 week recovery.

That sounds pretty darn convincing and you're hurting all the time then it's a no brainer.  Well it would be for me.

Cleveland

That sounds pretty darn convincing and you're hurting all the time then it's a no brainer. Well it would be for me.

I guess it's last resort so go with it.

Rick

Left Hand, 

More bummed I didn't get picked up for that training program. Weeks of prep for nothing, they didn't even look at my application.

Sucks but sometimes something better comes along in time.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Yeah I'm going to do it. By his calculations I'd be ready to go when the courses open up. Just really didn't want to get carved into.

Hell you would freak out for sure if you would have had to be carved on as many times as my old arse.   It got this buddy!

Cleveland

We're sure. I actually had an electrician that bids a lot of our projects come by at lunch today just to rule it out.

The freezer has been failing for some time. It's one of those chest freezers that was on our carport for 5 years. The heat in the summer caused it to run almost constantly. When we moved last summer, we put it in our new basement but the damage was already done. I can understand it failing far more than the washer and dryer.

That's a real bummer I can relate. I have a Samsung 55 smart tv and the display just went out on it.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel