Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Pet Pictures

ole gray

4 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Chuck-it balls and Retrievers is like crack cocaine to an addict 😆.  River is absolutely nuts for this game.  When we moved to AZ and this 55+ community, one of our hesitations was how much he'd miss having wide open acreage and over an acre of lawn to play in.  But we're happy to report that we have a couple of very nice walking trails that also have large open grass areas.  Being within walking distance to one of these trails was on our "must have" list during the house hunt.  Yes, you heard that right... we passed on a number of otherwise great homes to check that off the list... what we don't do for our pets 🤣.  

This guy is crazy for that. Our old dog we lost a few years ago Henry was the same way. That boy loved galloping free. The ol girl now is content on her couch spot and sitting front seat, that’s her speed lol

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

11 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Being within walking distance to one of these trails was on our "must have" list during the house hunt.  Yes, you heard that right... we passed on a number of otherwise great homes to check that off the list... what we don't do for our pets 🤣

No kidding .. we're in our current house after my wife was out looking around with a realtor who's a friend of hers .. came back and was literally jumping up and down, "I found our new house! I found our new house!!"

..and as I look over and take in her excitement she continues .. "and it's got a BIG back yard for the dog!"

..and here we are 😂😂

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Our little girl has been with us since she was eight weeks old.  She has given us a lot of joy and scares at time.  Dachshunds historically have issues with their backs and you never know when they might have a disc or two go out and you have to have surgery.  Katie has been lucky, you might say.  She will be 17 on the Ides of March.  A good long life for this breed.  She lost her hearing about two years ago and is partially blind.  She knows her way around the house and outside.  Good memory we believe.  We have cut out our traveling together to ensure that she is not left with strangers or in strange places.  We want to ensure what time she has left is pleasant for her.  She is our fourth miniature in our 45 years or marriage and they are/were our children.  Two passed because of back issues and the other died at an old age of 14 1/2 and loss of body functions.  We will continue to take care of her until her last breath and make her life as enjoyable as she has made our lives.  First picture taken last year and the second when she was under a year old.  Not as alert as she once was but still has a kiss or two for old dad.  

Katie April 2021.jpg

Katie in backyard undr 1 yr old .jpg

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 19.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 5-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S - True Temper AMT Red 94 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1 (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

3 minutes ago, ChuckZ said:

Our little girl has been with us since she was eight weeks old.  She has given us a lot of joy and scares at time.  Dachshunds historically have issues with their backs and you never know when they might have a disc or two go out and you have to have surgery.  Katie has been lucky, you might say.  She will be 17 on the Ides of March.  A good long life for this breed.  She lost her hearing about two years ago and is partially blind.  She knows her way around the house and outside.  Good memory we believe.  We have cut out our traveling together to ensure that she is not left with strangers or in strange places.  We want to ensure what time she has left is pleasant for her.  She is our fourth miniature in our 45 years or marriage and they are/were our children.  Two passed because of back issues and the other died at an old age of 14 1/2 and loss of body functions.  We will continue to take care of her until her last breath and make her life as enjoyable as she has made our lives.  First picture taken last year and the second when she was under a year old.  Not as alert as she once was but still has a kiss or two for old dad.  

Katie April 2021.jpg

Katie in backyard undr 1 yr old .jpg

A neighbor has doxies always has.  His last 2 passed and now they’re into taking in older abandoned or unwanted older doxies.  His latest Ralph is 12 I believe, owner had passed so they took him.  He loves riding in golf cart!!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

1 minute ago, Rickp said:

A neighbor has doxies always has.  His last 2 passed and now they’re into taking in older abandoned or unwanted older doxies.  His latest Ralph is 12 I believe, owner had passed so they took him.  He loves riding in golf cart!!!

Rickp:  At Katie's age she is restricted to keeping on the ground.  Sleeps in crate, does not climb stair or get on furniture.  Mostly keeps to herself, except when it is time to eat or when she needs to go outside.  She use to sleep in bed with me but that ended when she hurt her back about a year or so ago.  It was only a strain and meds took care of that.  Scared us to death.  At her age, Vet does not recommend surgery.  She seems happy and Vet says she is in good health.  She goes to Vet twice a year for check up.      

6 hours ago, ChuckZ said:

Rickp:  At Katie's age she is restricted to keeping on the ground.  Sleeps in crate, does not climb stair or get on furniture.  Mostly keeps to herself, except when it is time to eat or when she needs to go outside.  She use to sleep in bed with me but that ended when she hurt her back about a year or so ago.  It was only a strain and meds took care of that.  Scared us to death.  At her age, Vet does not recommend surgery.  She seems happy and Vet says she is in good health.  She goes to Vet twice a year for check up.      

Hope she stays around for a long time!

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, Rickp said:

Hope she stays around for a long time!

Thanks.  We do love our doxies.  There was Dylan, Zack, and Scarlett.  They all were cremated and are still with us.   

Quick question for those who golf in the Mid Michigan/ Saginaw area. Anyone know of a course that is dog friendly?  Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

18 hours ago, Dweed said:

Quick question for those who golf in the Mid Michigan/ Saginaw area. Anyone know of a course that is dog friendly?  Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

That's pretty rare, unfortunately, in the US -- unless your dog is a certified therapy or service animal, then if you call the course's pro shop you may be able to get clearance.

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

18 hours ago, Dweed said:

Yea not sure on this. I know locally I would have to know someone really well that owned a course or something. I dont know of any course that has this as an option.

Good idea for all us dog lovers but would ne a massive liability I am sure.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Welp, added a pup to officiate a new pack. First time we have had 2 dogs in the house in some time.

Meet Winston, rescued today and seriously underweight, never to be hungry again:

IMG-5495.jpg.aacea49a7984132affc5c1d84a722619.jpgIMG-0652.jpg.655e6ca0d2e6e1ca809b30be034730e2.jpg

Lab mix, looks like he will be a good size pup, guessing around 70-80 lbs.

Don’t let him near the Bean Boots until he’s well fed!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

14 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Welp, added a pup to officiate a new pack. First time we have had 2 dogs in the house in some time.

Meet Winston, rescued today and seriously underweight, never to be hungry again:

IMG-5495.jpg.aacea49a7984132affc5c1d84a722619.jpg

... Good for you! Looks like a real sweetheart. 🥰

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

11 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Don’t let him near the Bean Boots until he’s well fed!!

Very food motivated right now which is good. He'll be easy to teach

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

54 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Very food motivated right now which is good. He'll be easy to teach

Maybe that's how I should try to learn golf.  I'm very food motivated too!

Welcome to the fam Winston,  Hope looks so happy to have a buddy around! 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Maybe that's how I should try to learn golf.  I'm very food motivated too!

... Haha my pard is shall we say Waist Challenged? Started on the back 9 Wednesday which is very rare, and he said on #11 his body was very confused because he aways eats a snack then. So he ate half his food on the 2nd hole!  🤪

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

4 hours ago, Lacassem said:

IMG-5495.jpg.aacea49a7984132affc5c1d84a722619.jpgIMG-0652.jpg.655e6ca0d2e6e1ca809b30be034730e2.jpg

That's awesome! Looks like he's going to fit in well with the family. 

Safe to say he has settled in. 

D7119CBD-68F8-41B2-BF11-C054E97D01CA.jpeg

F478B74D-F176-45D1-AA7C-774562C3F577.jpeg

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

meanwhile, someone still has dads left leg to lean on to remind you they're there 🙂

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

14 minutes ago, bens197 said:

meanwhile, someone still has dads left leg to lean on to remind you they're there 🙂

She’s been really good. She’s still my weighted blanket and she knows it.

she’s been ecstatic to get extra treats

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

6 hours ago, Lacassem said:

That is just AWESOME!!!

But what are the odds you can recreate photo #2 of he does get to 70+ lbs..? 😄😄

Really love the way the black dog immediately "adopted" 😊 him 🥰

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Old lady and her not so annoying puppy

0BA14BAB-1A02-4CC5-BF31-2397C0C0B0CD.jpeg

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

3 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

It looks like they're getting along beautifully!

She’s quite literally the chillest dog. Rough with new dogs sometimes but took to him quick. She’s a damn gem of a dog

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Sometimes all a guy needs is a little snow cover to roll around in and a big orange ball to chase and chew on... 😊

20230201_090636.jpg.8dc1824618f6768e0fcf17a614bd4d88.jpg

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

Last June we lost our 18 month old Cavalier King Charles in a horrible accidentg - my wife and I were heartbroken. We were able to find a breeder with the color mix and gender we were looking for 6 weeks after Zoe's passing.  Here a pic of Fergie at 7 months - what a lover she wants to sit in my lap in the morning while I'm having coffee and watching the news. Every night around 8:30 while we're watching TV she'll want to come up and snuggle next to me until it's time for bed. Hard to explain the connection to those who don't care for or have dogs. 

IMG_9366.jpg.fdcf311c4bf718263a81ac7185b7b981.jpg

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

16 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Last June we lost our 18 month old Cavalier King Charles in a horrible accidentg - my wife and I were heartbroken. We were able to find a breeder with the color mix and gender we were looking for 6 weeks after Zoe's passing.  Here a pic of Fergie at 7 months - what a lover she wants to sit in my lap in the morning while I'm having coffee and watching the news. Every night around 8:30 while we're watching TV she'll want to come up and snuggle next to me until it's time for bed. Hard to explain the connection to those who don't care for or have dogs. 

IMG_9366.jpg.fdcf311c4bf718263a81ac7185b7b981.jpg

So sorry for your loss. I've had to put two of my boys down. It's extremely hard. They truly are a part of you.

3 minutes ago, silver & black said:

What breed is she? She's beautiful.

She’s a pit bull. 67 LBs all condensed into a solid block lol

Check out my reviews:

WITB: