Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Adam Barr

SPY ZINGER

Adam Barr Joins Miura Golf as President

To The Loyal Supporters of AdamBarrGolf.com:

In appreciation of your support of AdamBarrGolf.com this year, I wanted to send you a special message about the next chapter of my golf industry career.

I have joined Miura Golf, a Japanese maker of high quality forged irons, wedges and putters, as well as drivers, fairway woods and hybrids. I'll be the company's new president. I'll still be based in Orlando, but I'll be traveling extensively to tell people about Miura.

Many of you have already heard the story of Katsuhiro Miura, the club designer and master metals craftsman whom the Japanese press has described as having the "Hands of God." His expertise in designing, grinding and finishing golf clubs is indeed amazing. It will be my chief concern to make sure more and more people find out about Mr. Miura's amazing story and the products he creates.

Stepping into this new role means I'll have to step away from a 17-year career in golf media. But the good news is that I'll still be in the game, still talking to the same people who have shared my love of golf equipment. The Miura story has a lot of levels and a lot of texture, and it's evolving all the time. Mr. Miura's sons, Shinei and Yoshitaka, have become experts in their own rights, learning from their father and working beside him day after day. As golfers' needs and capabilities change, the three of them work to innovate and keep the game current with technology while still respecting its traditions.

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Adam Barr Joins Miura Golf as President

To The Loyal Supporters of AdamBarrGolf.com:

In appreciation of your support of AdamBarrGolf.com this year, I wanted to send you a special message about the next chapter of my golf industry career.

I have joined Miura Golf, a Japanese maker of high quality forged irons, wedges and putters, as well as drivers, fairway woods and hybrids. I'll be the company's new president. I'll still be based in Orlando, but I'll be traveling extensively to tell people about Miura.

Many of you have already heard the story of Katsuhiro Miura, the club designer and master metals craftsman whom the Japanese press has described as having the "Hands of God." His expertise in designing, grinding and finishing golf clubs is indeed amazing. It will be my chief concern to make sure more and more people find out about Mr. Miura's amazing story and the products he creates.

Stepping into this new role means I'll have to step away from a 17-year career in golf media. But the good news is that I'll still be in the game, still talking to the same people who have shared my love of golf equipment. The Miura story has a lot of levels and a lot of texture, and it's evolving all the time. Mr. Miura's sons, Shinei and Yoshitaka, have become experts in their own rights, learning from their father and working beside him day after day. As golfers' needs and capabilities change, the three of them work to innovate and keep the game current with technology while still respecting its traditions.

• 1 month later...

Is this the Adam Barr that used to be on the Golf Channel?

That is the same question I had!!

Taylormade SLDR 430- Ahina 70S
Titleist 915FD 15*- D+ 80S
Titleist 915H 21*- D+ 90S
Titleist 915H 23*- D+ 90S
Titleist AP2 718 (5-Gap)- Steelfiber i95S
Scratch TD DW 54* & 58* KBS HiRev 125S

Odyssey O-Works 7S

Byron Morgan DH11 360g (carbon)

TP Mills Softail 354g (carbon)
TP Mills Heritage 349g (carbon)
Byron Morgan 006 355g (carbon)