JudgeSmails

New Bettinardi BB Series and Inovai

up for preorder today.  I really like Betti putters (playing a QB5).  Not sure if either of these excite me too much, I like that they made the inovai a 'fang' style again

Untitled.png.01182c8c739aa57dafbc45933c8cfd3f.png

• Like 1

Have to say not much about these excite me.  Basically some new paintfill and different Lamkin grips.

• Like 2

Actually lots going on with these. Check the blog later for my full report.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GolfSpy Dave said:

Good write up Dave.  The BB series is your traditional putter line, I didn't expect them to change much.  I do think they look good, but I didn't expect anything too exciting there.  They did change the inovai, as the last incarnation, the 'fang' part was filled in w/ the half circle...i like the way the new ones look a lot.

• Like 1

Good write up Dave.  The BB series is your traditional putter line, I didn't expect them to change much.  I do think they look good, but I didn't expect anything too exciting there.  They did change the inovai, as the last incarnation, the 'fang' part was filled in w/ the half circle...i like the way the new ones look a lot.

The swapping of the stainless and aluminum is a huge change. These feel very different. Plus, no way to do custom welded necks with aluminum.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

I'm always excited about Bettinardi.  They are great putters.  Really like the Innovai.   I've got a Bettinardi innovai Rev 2.0 Putter.  Like the new paint scheme.   Great looking putters! 

• Like 1

Very interested in the wide.. I like that it is just slightly bigger, not drastic. 

• Like 1

I've been using a Bettinardi QB6 this year, however, I wanted more of a mallet for a second putter (actually my 9th!). I tried every brand, from Ping to Odyssey to Evnroll to TaylorMade to Cameron...EVERYTHING. My choice, with the best feel and roll was the Bettinardi BB56. I've only played one round, but made most putts inside 10' and long putts were tap-in's.  They own the milling process!

• Like 1

Check out the place versions I came across today....I don’t see my them online anywhere but PGA store had them out and for sale. In the center shaft and the 8w also. 

B7F5F5D8-67D3-482E-AC4C-1F0771632439.jpeg

506C1951-8B1F-45C3-8F0D-6E88A9E1FC89.jpeg

I played my first Bettinardi this summer and was very impressed with the quality. While I liked it, it didn’t win a spot in my bag. I love that they’re made in the USA and will gladly purchase another when this head goes into production

IMG_3230.JPG