Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

#COBRACONNECT Challenge 4

STUDque
Message added by STUDque

FINAL Standings:

Final.png

NOTE: If you want to catch up quickly, check the first post in this thread for key links and week-by-week summaries.

4 hours ago, Nunfa0 said:

So we are just a couple of days into this and I can already see a trend forming. If our combatants were boxers they would look like this....

@GB13 dodging the big blows and sassing it up

giphy.gif

@Headhammer Sort of in the fight, sort of shadow boxing from the side lines

giphy.gif

@edingc working the body before going for the big shots

giphy.gif

@daviddvm throwing a few punches but mainly jabs...

giphy.gif

And as for @B.Boston? Throwing lots of punches but this seems more appropriate....

giphy.gif

What about the rest of us I hear you say...

Some are like this

giphy.gif

Some like this

giphy.gif

And some, well.....

giphy.gif

I dunno, I'm picturing @B.Boston more like this:

tenor.gif?itemid=11809244

Driver - :cobra-small:Radspeed XB, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
3 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
5 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Fujikura Motore X F3 6-S
Utility - :mizuno-small: Pro 225 3i, Mitsubishi MMT 105S

Irons - :mizuno-small:Pro 225 4-5, 223 6-PW, KBS $-Taper 120
Wedges - :cobra-small:King Cobra Snakebite 52° & 58°, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 S
Putter - :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Black Ten 35"
Ball - :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Powered by :Arccos:

2020 ExPutt Official Review | 2021 Cobra Connect Five Participant | 2023 SuperSpeed Official Review

34 minutes ago, gavinski91 said:

I dunno, I'm picturing @B.Boston more like this:

tenor.gif?itemid=11809244

I don't personally see it, but I've have numerous people tell me I look like Marchand...

So quick funny story;  For Christmas one year my wife and I got my brother tickets to go see a Bruins and Blackhawks game since they are his "second favorite team"  (He's also my second favorite brother and I only have one so you do the math).  The surprise was it was in Chicago so we had a brother's weekend out there.  We're on the train to the game and I'm repping my Bergeron Jersey and out of no where a *slightly* inebriated Chicago fan yells out "Hey dude, what's Marchand doing on the train!?  Shouldn't you be at the game bro!? And why are you wearing the wrong jersey!?"

So maybe you're on to something afterall...

78CF1B0A-93DB-43CE-9A09-0C17744A3515.gif.ced23bd44656eee7a8f324ffd2cfa070.gif

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

36 minutes ago, GB13 said:

If you want the honor of supporting me, I’m gonna need you to do a Haka.

Wasn't it you who spent most of last year trying to get him to do a Haka?

Note that I am in full agreement that he should do a Haka for us.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

49 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

There was a gang of us trying to get a haka...never say never @Nunfa0 😎

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

1 minute ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Hey @B.Boston and @GB13

Definitely not the beastly shaft's I'm sure you guys will end up with but just something to wet your appetite a bit.

Cobra Forged Tec 3.jpg

Cobra Froged Tec 4.jpg

ppppsssshhhhh like I wasn't already drooling from your post on the other thread!  Man do those look nice.  

Much like @Lacassem's P790s I expect these will look even better in person. I'm liking the way they used polished and brushed finished on the back side of them.  Creates a lot of interesting light play. 

The wait between fittings being finished and delivery is going to be unbearable.  😍

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

1 hour ago, B.Boston said:

I don't personally see it, but I've have numerous people tell me I look like Marchand...

So quick funny story;  For Christmas one year my wife and I got my brother tickets to go see a Bruins and Blackhawks game since they are his "second favorite team"  (He's also my second favorite brother and I only have one so you do the math).  The surprise was it was in Chicago so we had a brother's weekend out there.  We're on the train to the game and I'm repping my Bergeron Jersey and out of no where a *slightly* inebriated Chicago fan yells out "Hey dude, what's Marchand doing on the train!?  Shouldn't you be at the game bro!? And why are you wearing the wrong jersey!?"

So maybe you're on to something afterall...

78CF1B0A-93DB-43CE-9A09-0C17744A3515.gif.ced23bd44656eee7a8f324ffd2cfa070.gif

You look like the rat too? Man, the longer this thread goes on the more convinced I am that I made the right choice!

Driver - :cobra-small:Radspeed XB, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
3 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
5 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Fujikura Motore X F3 6-S
Utility - :mizuno-small: Pro 225 3i, Mitsubishi MMT 105S

Irons - :mizuno-small:Pro 225 4-5, 223 6-PW, KBS $-Taper 120
Wedges - :cobra-small:King Cobra Snakebite 52° & 58°, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 S
Putter - :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Black Ten 35"
Ball - :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Powered by :Arccos:

2020 ExPutt Official Review | 2021 Cobra Connect Five Participant | 2023 SuperSpeed Official Review

6 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

ppppsssshhhhh like I wasn't already drooling from your post on the other thread!  Man do those look nice.  

Much like @Lacassem's P790s I expect these will look even better in person. I'm liking the way they used polished and brushed finished on the back side of them.  Creates a lot of interesting light play. 

The wait between fittings being finished and delivery is going to be unbearable.  😍

Ha..Sorry I know you saw them there, but I didn't know if Grayson had.  Really it was just an excuse to show them off again 🙂

But they really do look much better in person than any pictures I've seen.  I like the contrast of the forged pwrshell face against the metal of the body,  really nice looking.  Also appears to have more of a forgiving look to it than I expected.  Topline is not razor thin and heel to toe is a bit shorter than my  T300 but probably a shade larger than the P790.  overall a great looking package. 

As the guys in the Titleist TS Irons thread will tell you,  Our contact at Titleist,  has a saying, that he tells everyone.  "The longest wait ever for a golfer, is the wait between placing an order and the box showing up at the door or clubhouse"      It's a wait I'm well too familiar with on way too many occasions 🙂

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Ha..Sorry I know you saw them there, but I didn't know if Grayson had.  Really it was just an excuse to show them off again
But they really do look much better in person than any pictures I've seen.  I like the contrast of the forged pwrshell face against the metal of the body,  really nice looking.  Also appears to have more of a forgiving look to it than I expected.  Topline is not razor thin and heel to toe is a bit shorter than my  T300 but probably a shade larger than the P790.  overall a great looking package. 
As the guys in the Titleist TS Irons thread will tell you,  Our contact at Titleist,  has a saying, that he tells everyone.  "The longest wait ever for a golfer, is the wait between placing an order and the box showing up at the door or clubhouse"      It's a wait I'm well too familiar with on way too many occasions 

I’m going to have to specifically ask Cobra NOT to use UPS or I’ll have to send them somewhere else. We’ve been waiting on a cube organizer from target that has been “out for delivery” for 5 days now and the truck drives up and down the road and even left another package for us then says “due to weather or an accident delivery was delayed.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Hey @B.Boston and @GB13

Definitely not the beastly shaft's I'm sure you guys will end up with but just something to wet your appetite a bit.

Cobra Forged Tec 3.jpg

Cobra Froged Tec 4.jpg

Are you trying to torture me?!? This is cruel!! As if the wait wasn’t excruciating enough already! 

Those are absolutely some of the nicest looking irons out there. I love matte and chrome metal contrast. If they play half as nice as they look, we’re in for a treat!

Oh, and I should have known that you already would have a set... 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

1 hour ago, MaxEntropy said:

Oh, he WILL Haka, two years of encouragement (threats) will wear him down. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

1 minute ago, GB13 said:

Are you trying to torture me?!? This is cruel!! As if the wait wasn’t excruciating enough already! 

Those are absolutely some of the nicest looking irons out there. I love matte and chrome metal contrast. If they play half as nice as they look, we’re in for a treat!

Oh, and I should have known that you already would have a set... 

LOL..I first saw these in hand last November when I was out at Cobra, and I think I was still looking at them with one eye while they were showing me the rest of the lineup.  They were that great looking.  I've been ogling them since.   It was just finally time to pull the trigger when things opened back up.   

19 minutes ago, edingc said:

I know the Forged Tec's are the real lookers of the two irons, but I'm so giddy about hitting these.

Something about them just speaks to me!

I'll be curious to see what y'all think about the carbon topline. I think it'll be something that you'll be able to get used to, but I will still like to hear first impressions once you get them. 

34 minutes ago, edingc said:

I know the Forged Tec's are the real lookers of the two irons, but I'm so giddy about hitting these.

Yeah, those aren't a bad consolation prize 😆. I had selected the ForgeTec because they look like a really close design to the PING i500's - which I have now hit twice after getting the G410's and really like them.  A wee bit more distance and workability, about the same trajectory/height, but look so much cooler.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

48 minutes ago, edingc said:

I'm interested to see what happens with these in your hands. I feel like you have the game for something less GI-esque, but as someone who also errs on the side of forgiveness as well, I respect it. Interested to see the difference in the sole width -- I've never seen the Maltby's in person but I can't imagine them to be as chonky as the SZ irons. Also, the slight increase in offset.

I'm not second-guessing my pick, I know you're gonna beat these chumps. Team "OH EE" all the way. The team name is a work in progress, but both of our names have that OH EE sound.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

4 hours ago, B.Boston said:

I’m going to have to specifically ask Cobra NOT to use UPS or I’ll have to send them somewhere else. We’ve been waiting on a cube organizer from target that has been “out for delivery” for 5 days now and the truck drives up and down the road and even left another package for us then says “due to weather or an accident delivery was delayed.”

emoji3166.pngemoji3166.pngemoji3166.png

If this isn't on brand for the year 2020 i don't know what is. 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

4 hours ago, GB13 said:

Oh, he WILL Haka, two years of encouragement (threats) will wear him down. 

PPPFFFTT you think i am going to break this year?

giphy.gif

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

Zoolander reference ... @Nunfa0 you have out done yourself again!

4 minutes ago, Nunfa0 said:

PPPFFFTT you think i am going to break this year?

giphy.gif

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:titleist-small:  816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

:titleist-small:  -ProV1x  Align XL  

All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

BirdieBall Outdoor Putting Green                                 

7 hours ago, yungkory said:

That's honestly one of the coolest things I've read on the forums. I am 100% a Lions fan only because of Barry.

PUKANA

image.gif.fd90d0f5c44b937bbcce597ac81cea47.gif

Very nice but try this...

giphy.gif

And no I won't be doing this either...

Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'll be curious to see what y'all think about the carbon topline. I think it'll be something that you'll be able to get used to, but I will still like to hear first impressions once you get them. 

I think the top line will be a nice compromise from the Wilson C300s I played last year. They had the power holes on all clubs, not just the longer irons like the SpeedZones.

1 hour ago, yungkory said:

I'm interested to see what happens with these in your hands. I feel like you have the game for something less GI-esque, but as someone who also errs on the side of forgiveness as well, I respect it. Interested to see the difference in the sole width -- I've never seen the Maltby's in person but I can't imagine them to be as chonky as the SZ irons. Also, the slight increase in offset.

I'm not second-guessing my pick, I know you're gonna beat these chumps. Team "OH EE" all the way. The team name is a work in progress, but both of our names have that OH EE sound.

The Maltbys definitely have a reasonably narrow sole. I'm most interested in the SpeedZone's ability to maintain ball speed across the face. When I strike the Maltbys well, my 7-iron (32 degrees) is good for 172 yards, but a mis-hit toward the toe drops a bit of distance. And I still struggle with distance compression between the 5-6-7 irons. 

Keep the team name ideas coming!

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

5 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Hey @B.Boston and @GB13

Cobra Forged Tec 3.jpg

Cobra Froged Tec 4.jpg

@Golfspy_CG2 those are sexy irons and had I been part of this group I would have been all over them!!

But what new irons did you order today? You must be due a new set 🤣

1 hour ago, edingc said:

If they perform anything like the F9s you wont be disappointed. The carbon top line is almost a little too much for me but I would have to see it in hand.

15 hours ago, B.Boston said:

Have you ever been to the giant mob scene outside watching the game? Thats gotta be quite an experience.

It’s definitely all #PhilKesselsFault.

I live about an hour outside of Toronto, so getting to Maple Leafs square is hard enough. People wait for hours in the afternoon to get into there, and it's just a mob. Sure would be fun, but I', 36 with 2 little kids, my idea of fun is very different now.

When the Raps had their run last year lots of cities did pop-up "Jurassic Parks" all over Ontario to replicate the experience. I was never able to participate but that would have been a good alternative.

Toronto sports fans are great at supporting the Leafs, and winners in that order. Everybody was a Raps fan last summer, to an embarrassing degree, leading to that stupid Kawhi Leonard stalking. In 2015/16 the Jays became a hot ticket, from people that never would have watched a baseball game before. It's unfortunate that outside of the Leafs nobody seems to be able to sustain that momentum.

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

2 hours ago, edingc said:

I have to tell you. I really liked them as well once I stopped drooling on the Forged Tec.  I actually liked the Carbon Fiber top line look.  I didn't find it distracting at all.  

21 minutes ago, Nunfa0 said:

@Golfspy_CG2 those are sexy irons and had I been part of this group I would have been all over them!!

But what new irons did you order today? You must be due a new set 🤣

Well. I took a bit of a break and am letting the OEM's catch up. 

A lot of attention has been put on the irons here.  Mostly by some wayward Moderator
But I think it's safe to say.  All 5 of you will have the big star of the show.  The SpeedZone driver is flat out awesome looking. 
I think the infinity face makes it possibly the best looking driver on the market.  
And I keep hearing nothing but raves for the SZ Extreme.  From players of all levels. 

This is going to be a special challenge for sure. 

Ah yes... the Matte finish on both of those is stealthy and powerful looking. To date I’ve only hit the Speedzone once on a simulator and I do have to say the driver felt amazing. I’m very much looking forward to hitting some bombs with that thing. I’m 90% sure I’ll be going tour length too after playing my G30 at 44.5 for the last several years.

And here’s a photo of Speedzone with some PGA Tour player just in case someone hasn’t seen the driver yet. Plus I felt like this thread was lacking in pictures.IMG_0425.png

2 hours ago, Nunfa0 said:

Very nice but try this...

giphy.gif

And no I won't be doing this either...

Oh we know...
giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fcd5a372997036cc8696

This is more your speed. 

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO