Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

LaMont's new micro putter

RookieBlue7

Ive been waiting and waiting for LaMont to post this putter up and he hasn't yet. Figured I'd share it and see what everyone thought. I love this thing and want one for my son(he's 2 going on 22). Anyway this is one of the most intriguing putters he's made to me. Why? I don't know, probably the skill an attention to detail put into this piece. Regardless, here's the pics of it:

e97376be.jpg

d136f9dd.jpg

c5971705.jpg

Far left in the next one:

0cc044db.jpg

He has more pics just posting a few. Love his work on this piece and waiting on him to get back with me on a price. Lol, yes I'm gonna start my son's putter go collection.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

WOW thats a baby putter. This has to help with training and accuracy..

Whats in the bag:

Titleist 910D2 10.5 Graphite Design Y7-S

Adams 1600 proto 14.5 Graphite Design AD DJ

Titleist 910F 17 Ust Tour Black

Titleist 910H 22 Diamana Kali

Adams Idea Pro A12 4-9 KBS C Taper

Titleist Vokey SM4 46 degree w/ DG Spinner

Mizuno MP R12 50-54-58 DG spinner

Ping Redwood ZB

Ball Nike 20XI-X

All you had to do was ask.

The PC I do a lot of my browsing from is shut down while the machine shop re-arranges a lot of the area where I work most of the time.

Here is that picture.

Thanks for sharing my work. It is appreciated.

LaMont in AZ

2012_01200016.jpg

I have to admit I am shocked to see guys looking at this as any sort of "real" putter. It was milled as a crazy thought to use up a small piece of stock that was on the bench. I really never thought it would strike a ball for someone. B)

I have a different hosel welded in place, right now and will get some pictures of its new look, later today.

Weight-wise, it is much too light to game. I just thought it was sort of cool to mill something that had all of the features of a full size putter. The loft and lie will be to spec, there is draft milled into the sole and I am betting that the "sweet spot" will be very close to center of the flange.

It is a cool little milling that might work as a putter for a very young junior that just wants to roll with Dad or as a desk ornament.

I'll keep you posted. BTW, this was the same reaction I got on a few other sites where it was posted. Not sure why I am surprised, with the putter world being a great place for new ideas, lately.

Have an amazing day,

LaMont in AZ

My other latest creation:

2012_01250011.jpg

I have to admit I am shocked to see guys looking at this as any sort of "real" putter. It was milled as a crazy thought to use up a small piece of stock that was on the bench. I really never thought it would strike a ball for someone. B)

I have a different hosel welded in place, right now and will get some pictures of its new look, later today.

Weight-wise, it is much too light to game. I just thought it was sort of cool to mill something that had all of the features of a full size putter. The loft and lie will be to spec, there is draft milled into the sole and I am betting that the "sweet spot" will be very close to center of the flange.

It is a cool little milling that might work as a putter for a very young junior that just wants to roll with Dad or as a desk ornament.

I'll keep you posted. BTW, this was the same reaction I got on a few other sites where it was posted. Not sure why I am surprised, with the putter world being a great place for new ideas, lately.

Have an amazing day,

LaMont in AZ

My other latest creation:

2012_01250011.jpg

I want the micro for my son, he's 2. If you can do one that size at 325+ grams and CS it, I'd want it for me too. LOL.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Weight-wise, it is much too light to game.

Just mill that sucker out of tungsten ... that should cure the light weight problems pretty quick (probably not very fun to machine, however......)

Archived