Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Parenting and Stories

GolfSpy_APH

2 hours ago, No3PuttLaLa said:

Little dude is not feeling well for the first time. Us an elevated temp at 102° and just lethargic.

Have to admit, as a first timer through this… not enjoyable seeing the little one not feeling well. Hoping it passes quickly for him. 

Not fun at all, been through this many times.  Hope he feels better soon!

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:Hogan: Ft. Worth Black Irons

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:EVNROLL: EV 5.3 Duo

Amazing how different two kids can be. 

I dont know if there is anything similar between Ivan and Audrey and it has made things so much fun and entertaining... minus the car. Ivan loves it and it knocks him out within minutes. However with Audrey she screams and screams the whole time when we put her in it. 

We have a small pool in the back and Ivan has been spending nearly every afternoon in it with the weather being so hot and this has really helped all of us... unfortunately it also means that I end up getting soaked as well for better or worse!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Little dude is feeling better. No fever today and pretty happy guy again. Thankfully it was only a couple evenings. Happy baby is much less stressful for all involved 

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

• 3 months later...

PXL_20231213_134213022_exported_stabilized_1702475168482.gif

PXL_20231213_134220427_exported_stabilized_1702475208094.gif

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

• 5 weeks later...

My little girl is growing up way too fast.

IMG-20240114-WA0004.jpg

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

My little girl is growing up way too fast.

IMG-20240114-WA0004.jpg

They do fast!  Mine will be 3 on St Patty's day and it feels like yesterday!  

It's the wife and I's famiversery.  Married 2 years and I met her and our son when he was 3 and he's 7 now. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

My kids like golf. My daughter is a hockey player and refuses to play golf from the women’s tee. She plays from the whites or blues. She can smoke a drive 275 but she needs consistency. She has a hockey swing. My son blasts the ball, but almost always right lol. I love playing with them just the same!

IMG_2377.jpeg

68461290956__F67BAA0D-92B0-4899-9C60-A2B7B22DFA58.jpeg

IMG_2679.jpeg

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Callaway Paradym TD 9* Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 45” shaft

TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 44” shaft

Ping 425 Max 3 wood w/Stiff Steadfast Jupiter 1 shaft

PXG 0317 17* hybrid

New Level 4-PW 902PD Irons w/6.5 ProjectX IO shafts

PXG 311 Gen 3 52 & 56 Wedges w/ Xstiff KBS TourLite shafts

Ping Anser Putter

OnCore VeroX 1/2

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

• 3 weeks later...

We have had a few rough nights with our two under two (even though Ivan is now just over two) however last night easily, without question takes the cake. 

Yesterday was a great day, long walk and wonderful weather. Ivan crashed early (7pm) after doing the walk and woke up again around 11, but went right back down. I called it a night around midnight to be woken up by his monitor and went in to check on him only to find him power puking in his crib. He was shaking, exhausted and not knowing what was going on. Had to wipe him down with a towel and change him, but he got sick another two times. 

No idea what caused it, but he is still exhausted and could see today being a long one. 

Meanwhile the little one she was up every 3 or so hours just not happy. This is fairly normal with her teeth, but was fighting going to sleep basically all night. These nights happen and coffee is here for a reason, just hoping that today and tonight goes a little smoother for the family!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

40 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

We have had a few rough nights with our two under two (even though Ivan is now just over two) however last night easily, without question takes the cake. 

Yesterday was a great day, long walk and wonderful weather. Ivan crashed early (7pm) after doing the walk and woke up again around 11, but went right back down. I called it a night around midnight to be woken up by his monitor and went in to check on him only to find him power puking in his crib. He was shaking, exhausted and not knowing what was going on. Had to wipe him down with a towel and change him, but he got sick another two times. 

No idea what caused it, but he is still exhausted and could see today being a long one. 

Meanwhile the little one she was up every 3 or so hours just not happy. This is fairly normal with her teeth, but was fighting going to sleep basically all night. These nights happen and coffee is here for a reason, just hoping that today and tonight goes a little smoother for the family!

I hope the kiddos get to feeling better and allow y’all some much needed sleep! I have a 10, 13, and 21 y/o so it’s been a while since I’ve seen those days but they were never fun, for anyone. Luckily they grow out of it and next thing you know they’ll be getting themselves breakfast. 

Lawn.Burgundy

27 minutes ago, Lawn Burgundy said:

I hope the kiddos get to feeling better and allow y’all some much needed sleep! I have a 10, 13, and 21 y/o so it’s been a while since I’ve seen those days but they were never fun, for anyone. Luckily they grow out of it and next thing you know they’ll be getting themselves breakfast. 

Appreciate it!

Thankfully a short day at work and we will pull the couch out to have a chill movie day. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Feel every word! My 4 and 1.5 yo are fighting something now too been long nights but it all gets better! Just know that the feeling of sacrificing sleep and your own wellbeing to make sure your kids get healthy is the to work of a hero and a great role model! In its own weird way makes you feel good to go through sick times to be close as you can with the ones you love! This will pass

#GoBallsOutAlways #GoRickieGo

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip
Driving Irons:     :Sub70:699 Pro 2-:truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips

Irons:     Custom:Sub70: 639 CB 5-Pw :truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips   
Wedges:   WedgeFx 52,56,60-:truetemper: DG S400Shafts-NO1 50 Series Grips 
Putter:      :Sub70: Sycamore 007-NO1 P90 Pistol Grip
Ball:           :odin:X1

Bag:     Side Street- Back9 Backpack Bag

Link to my Bag Boy ZTF Review!

4 minutes ago, OdinSnipes414 said:

Feel every word! My 4 and 1.5 yo are fighting something now too been long nights but it all gets better! Just know that the feeling of sacrificing sleep and your own wellbeing to make sure your kids get healthy is the to work of a hero and a great role model! In its own weird way makes you feel good to go through sick times to be close as you can with the ones you love! This will pass

For sure! 

As the forum staff will say I don't sleep much as is. While I LOVE my sleep, I can also sleep basically anywhere anytime. I have never minded being up in the middle of the night to rock them back to sleep. It is those moments I cherish and love regardless. Ivan being just over two is pretty big for our rocking chair and all I wish is he was the small little dude that would sleep with me for hours there. Audrey is getting so big as well which sucks haha (she is still tiny). However those long nights are ones that I can't help but smile and enjoy. Sleep is what it is, we can get that anytime and seeing them happy, struggling, sick, ecstatic and everything else while trying to get them to sleep I just have to view as things we will never forget. 

Toy Story marathon got the vote for today!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

15 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

For sure! 

As the forum staff will say I don't sleep much as is. While I LOVE my sleep, I can also sleep basically anywhere anytime. I have never minded being up in the middle of the night to rock them back to sleep. It is those moments I cherish and love regardless. Ivan being just over two is pretty big for our rocking chair and all I wish is he was the small little dude that would sleep with me for hours there. Audrey is getting so big as well which sucks haha (she is still tiny). However those long nights are ones that I can't help but smile and enjoy. Sleep is what it is, we can get that anytime and seeing them happy, struggling, sick, ecstatic and everything else while trying to get them to sleep I just have to view as things we will never forget. 

Toy Story marathon got the vote for today!

Hell yeah embrace the chaos! And don’t forget all the Toystory shorts too! Love the movies ! Because my last name is Nesbitt my nick name has been ToyStory forever! 

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

The puking is the worst with the little ones.  They can't tell you what's wrong and all you can do is comfort them.  Hope he gets to feeling better quickly!

9 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

The puking is the worst with the little ones.  They can't tell you what's wrong and all you can do is comfort them.  Hope he gets to feeling better quickly!

I got word that he is currently chasing the dalmation around... so seems things are on the up and up!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

1 minute ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I got word that he is currently chasing the dalmation around... so seems things are on the up and up!

That's great news!  Kiddos are resilient.  My youngest was sick this past week and got thru it in a couple days.  She also use to have the pukes and we never figured out exactly why.  The only thing we could figure was she had too much food at dinner or a combo of something she ate and it didn't settle.  

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I called it a night around midnight to be woken up by his monitor and went in to check on him only to find him power puking in his crib. 

I hate nothing more than when little ones get sick or are scared. 
    Not to make light of your little one’s illness… but I believe “ power puking 🤮 “ is how I got through university and still managed to get a degree. 
    Glad to read that he is feeling better and hanging with the Dalmatian. 

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Superdad status.  Love everything about this post not because of the troubles for the little ones, that is inevitable and always feel for them.  Love it because of the memories and thankfulness I have always had for being called to be a father and more importantly a dad, made Superdad by turning my dedication to being of service to others to my children, and whenever possible overnight to my wife because hers was the daytime care without a doubt but my time was the night time.

I never thought twice about waking to be instantly and constantly on until the crisis had passed, walking with babies high on the shoulder working out bubbles from feeding or stroking little backs to calm and bring security and peace, usually also sleep to the ones who needed it most.

Love hearing about my fellow Superdads 🥰 ❤️‍🔥

3 hours ago, OdinSnipes414 said:

Too true @OdinSnipes414 they grow much too fast so the memories must be made as soon as possible to remain forever.  It all passes much too quickly.

Love being in the company of my fellow Superdads 🤝 ❤️‍🔥

edit: humility won't let this go unsaid: I don't remember who called me a Superdad, it was not my invention.  The conversation is a lost memory as it was not important but I was assured not every man is the man he should be for his children and it takes a special kind of man to be a Superdad who is there just as much for his wife too.

Edited by EasyPutter
Missed information

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind.  ⛳

|> Big Dogs: First Strike Rattlesnake (10)TeelessTM (13), Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg  ⛳  2024 Official Tester - Callaway Smoke Driver :callaway-small:

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳

Just a dump!

IMG_6754.jpeg.89699e0644d0e7d6e098afab880ba00f.jpegIMG_6616.jpeg.7c7b00315caa45fb85b96e97a0d8cc38.jpegIMG_6171.png.b80bf99c0412a49d0cdfb0fdd618c9c4.pngIMG_6161.jpeg.c1eff14e089b750e9abcea90048e41b7.jpegIMG_5951.jpeg.9275927c76eeea1ff3ebd1832263b1db.jpeg

This is honestly an AWESOME thread to find! Have only been a dad for just over a week but always enjoyed helping kids and just having them around. Greta to read the different stories and bring even more of a bright side to a Monday morning.

DRIVER PING.png G425 MAX w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Orange RAW 55 S 12*

WOOD TAYLORMADE.png.8ad786f4fccdf7215d321a861dfa1c7f.png STEALTH 2 Plus 3w w/ Mitsubishi Kali Red 65 S 15*

HYBRID PING.png G425 2h w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Orange RAW 65 S 17*

HYBRID PING.png G410 4h w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 65 S 22*

IRONS MIZUNO.png.2bd95ff6ee2eb76ff25e7f5057c68c47.png 919 Forged 4i-PW w/ Dynamic Gold 105 S300 

WEDGES PING.png Glide Forged Pro w/ ZZ115 W 50*/58*

PUTTER Cleveland.jpg FRONTLINE 8.0 w/ 35" Slant neck 3*

10 minutes ago, JAYER38 said:

This is honestly an AWESOME thread to find! Have only been a dad for just over a week but always enjoyed helping kids and just having them around. Greta to read the different stories and bring even more of a bright side to a Monday morning.

Huge congratulations! Enjoy the thread this is one of my favorites.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

On 2/4/2024 at 4:18 AM, Dead Solid Bogey said:

I hate nothing more than when little ones get sick or are scared. 
    Not to make light of your little one’s illness… but I believe “ power puking 🤮 “ is how I got through university and still managed to get a degree. 
    Glad to read that he is feeling better and hanging with the Dalmatian. 

Was that do to illness of self infliction?? 🍺🥃

29 minutes ago, JAYER38 said:

Kids are great! And it is comforting to know that the downs are also followed by many more ups! My little girl has a bad cough and growing pains the last few nights and it’s hard to listen to knowing the feeling! But it’s a weird season here in WI and dryer than a desert whisker biscuit in this house! So that doesn’t help! But I’m sure she will get up and jump on my lap and ask me to make her a “Coffee” <~~Ovaltine or make pancakes or get her Starbucks! Then we will go to the putting green me my son and daughter and be happy as clams! 

Keep the stories coming Dads no matter the ages of the "children."   They don't stay young as long as we wish they would.  My little girl is 25 and is always a bright and intelligent gift of God.  My little boy is 23 and just as bright and intelligent in a completely different way.  They really don't get better, as if they need to, just what is appropriate for their age changes.  The gift for us is being chosen to  parent and be the responsible guide and facilitator, all the while throwing them up in the air (sometimes literally) knowing positively we will catch them to let their Spirits soar.

My son was always a Hot Wheels guy even before he was done with Thomas The Tank Engine trains and his collection is big without all the chipped paint mine had.  Now he has moved on to an MG Midget that by this summer should be ready to use as a touring car as he has replaced the brake system, is redoing the cooling system, and updating the wiring, lighting and interior - all while finishing his Mechanical Engineering degree.

988db192-dee8-4dba-b43d-86d309621214.jpg.77fa20c0551a03b096858bb2a6c37665.jpg

|> Big Dogs: First Strike Rattlesnake (10)TeelessTM (13), Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)

|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  

|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 

|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:

⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  

💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder

295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor     1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 

2020 Official Tester - PuttUp mat logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳  2021 Official Tester - Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes :Inesis:

2022 Official Tester - L.A.B.Putters 1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg  ⛳ 2023 Official Tester - Red Rooster Sussex Golf Glove  :redrooster:

2023 Official Tester - Lean Lock Putter LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg  ⛳  2024 Official Tester - Callaway Smoke Driver :callaway-small:

8 minutes ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

I am going to go with….. The illness OF self infection.🥴😉🍻🍺🥃🍹🍸🍷🧋

You weren't kidding about being the warning to others for what not to do LOL (I'm taking notes ✍️ though it is very entertaining 😋)

MGS I want you to meet Jasper!

He is his own man forsure. Came early at 32wks so spending a few weeks in the NICU but the nurses love him! They say he just kind of does his thing until we bother him haha.

I am back at work for now until he can come home but i visit him every morning on my way to work and every evening on my way home for a few hours. Mom & I always get to change him, feed him what he will take that way, & of course bundle him up when he is ready. Got to say its ALOT mentally but boyyyy i wouldn't trade it for anything!! Ive got to say i never knew being a parent would be this exciting! Looking forward to a lifetime of adventures with this dude… and his mom of course haha

IMG_6936.jpeg

DRIVER PING.png G425 MAX w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Orange RAW 55 S 12*

WOOD TAYLORMADE.png.8ad786f4fccdf7215d321a861dfa1c7f.png STEALTH 2 Plus 3w w/ Mitsubishi Kali Red 65 S 15*

HYBRID PING.png G425 2h w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Orange RAW 65 S 17*

HYBRID PING.png G410 4h w/ Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 65 S 22*

IRONS MIZUNO.png.2bd95ff6ee2eb76ff25e7f5057c68c47.png 919 Forged 4i-PW w/ Dynamic Gold 105 S300 

WEDGES PING.png Glide Forged Pro w/ ZZ115 W 50*/58*

PUTTER Cleveland.jpg FRONTLINE 8.0 w/ 35" Slant neck 3*

1 minute ago, JAYER38 said:

He is his own man forsure. Came early at 32wks so spending a few weeks in the NICU but the nurses love him! They say he just kind of does his thing until we bother him haha.

I am back at work for now until he can come home but i visit him every morning on my way to work and every evening on my way home for a few hours. Mom & I always get to change him, feed him what he will take that way, & of course bundle him up when he is ready. Got to say its ALOT mentally but boyyyy i wouldn't trade it for anything!! Ive got to say i never knew being a parent would be this exciting! Looking forward to a lifetime of adventures with this dude… and his mom of course haha

IMG_6936.jpeg

Huge huge congrats 🙂 he is a a handsome dude!

So excited for you and enjoy being a dad. It's an incredible journey and glad he is doing well after the early arrival.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

6 minutes ago, JAYER38 said:

IMG_6936.jpeg

Congrats to y'all!  It's an amazing experience.  

@JAYER38 congratulations to you and your wife!!!  Cherish every moment!!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.