Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

White Label Golf

Christof

Good day

Has anyone la heard of White Label Golf and golf balls? Is a Swedish brand, I came across the balls on https://www.out-of-bounds.nl/ english is not listed among the language, I find very useful site, everything is well explained, can buy balls by 12 versus other European sites it is from 24 to as many as you want. Per 12 you can change/test other brands faster anyway. I ordered a box of WHITE LABEL 3 TOUR C-class would be similar to Titliest AVX only in € it differs 8€, WHITE LABEL 3 TOUR is in the price class the same read Vice-Pro on the site of out-of-bounds. White Label Golf balls is that one of so many brands like Kirkland, Snell, Vice, Top Flite looking to make a penny in the golf buisnes. I am not that technically gifted in golf balls, to me many brands make the same balls in the construction/material there is some difference in them, other than that they all say the same thing.

Greetings
Christof

:taylormade-small:Redline Monte Carlo, Face Balanced, Grip:garsen: max

:cleveland-small: RTX5 58°/06°, RTX6° 54° low+8° and 48°/10°Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue Wedge Flex

:wilson_staff_small: D9: 5 en PW; KBS Max Ultralight steel

:taylormade-small: Stealth F.W.7 21° and F.W.3 15° ventus red 5 regular

:taylormade-small: TP5: :vice: Pro plus

Garmin: Vivoactive 4

:nike-small: Air max 90