The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

10 hours ago, Big moose said:

We're from New castle, nice to find a yinzer on here. Go steelers. 

@Big moose, no way. My wife if from Wampum!! 

Driver: image.png.f2fe7619b0a04dd4a12ac39783f39b10.png Aerojet LS 10.5 image.png.3c329ee54f4af0d332191de3b277d11b.png Kai Li 60R                   3 wood: default_taylormade-small.jpg.79932727ec2389ce0aa081d30367fb26.jpg M2

Irons: default_taylormade-small.jpg.37fc98ff7c0a349b54abfa700e702ccb.jpg Speedblades 4i-PW                                                   Wedge: Cleveland.png.d2fe634fd9a3aaef5fed913a65c8e7dd.png CBX

Sand: Wilson.gif.7c4c0af3500daff148cdd38ec0dbe7ab.gif Wilson Pro Staff                                                       Putter: default_taylormade-small.jpg.37fc98ff7c0a349b54abfa700e702ccb.jpg Spider / Tester:  image.png.b7573f2e65bd0b7d6e014f5a8fa57579.png DF3

Ball: image.png.3706b1d653d1cf95b7231645d19bf8ad.png Pro shade                                                                           Cart: image.png.c49446b33f13453112cc2c4ef189d63d.pngQuad XL

"The more I work and practice, the luckier I seem to get.” -Gary Player

“The proper score for a businessman golfer is 90. If he is better than that he is neglecting his business. If he’s worse, he’s neglecting his golf.” -St Andrews Rotary Club Member

23 minutes ago, tdc1 said:

It's an okay morning here in the Mitten state -- rain last night, more after about 4:00 p.m., and Friday-Sunday look to be borderline, at best.  But, we'll find ways to stay amused.

Walked my first 18 of the season yesterday at the sister course of where I usually play.  Started out miserably but ended up playing okay.  Driver was averaging 5-10 yards longer than usual but iron play was inconsistent.  And don't get me started on my putting.  I'll get 9-holes in today at my home course today to see about getting a better handle on irons/putter.

Before that, however, getting an estimate on redoing one of the bathrooms -- yanking tub and installing walk-in shower.  Can't possibly run more than about $1,000.00 -- right?

Have a great day, y'all!

Good luck with your estimate. You might able to change the faucets for 1000$ !

Cobra woods - Callaway irons - Odyssey putter all soon to be replaced. 

25 minutes ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

Good morning MGS’ers and happy Tuesday!

First baseball practice last night went pretty well I think. Had a couple kids who will have a hard time listening but that’s ok, we can work on that. All the boys had fun and there’s a couple kids who are pretty darn good haha. 

Had another fitness article post on the main site yesterday, this one on core strength, and I’d appreciate if you take the time to check it out and leave a comment!

https://mygolfspy.com/news-opinion/strength-training-for-golfers-building-a-strong-and-stable-core/

Also won a giveaway on IG from CMC Design Company during The Masters on two Barstool Sports Augusta themed headcovers and they are 🔥🔥🔥

IMG_2693.jpeg

IMG_2690.jpeg 

Great win! I need to start finding these give aways / contests

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

[email protected]

1 hour ago, Triple_Putt said:

Morning all! Been an extremely busy couple of days, have not been able to play golf for 7 days… the longest I’ve gone so far this year…. Today that changes! Back on the course this afternoon, the sun is shining, and it’s going to warm up decently. Having some coffee and eggs, and actually got a fire going surprisingly. Have a fantastic day spies!

You had to be going through withdrawal, 7 days must have been an eternity! 🤣

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

[email protected]

56 minutes ago, Wheelieb said:

Morning All,

The plan was to get out this morning for a quick 9. With it being 43 degrees when I got to base, I’ll wait until this afternoon. It is supposed to be upper 60’s today. Anything below 50 and I feel like I can’t keep loose on the golf course. Which means I’m here on base at my normal time, but I have to face my irrational fear of dentists today as I have a cleaning. It’s a yearly occurrence, but it still doesn’t make it any less fear inducing. Just not a fan of someone rootin around in my mouth with a sharp metal object. Anyway, hope everyone has a great day. 

I hate dentists, since I was a kid, I tried to escape from one when I was 5 or 6 and the older gentlemen drug me back into the chair and strapped me in. haven't like them since

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

[email protected]