Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How many putters do you currently have in your storage area?

37 minutes ago, GaDawg said:

I am partial to the Teryllium Newport 2.5. it's 1 of 2007 made.

Scotty 1.JPG

Scotty 2.JPG

I know its not on the same level but reminded me of the scotty I had done years ago in black rainbow pvd. 

IMG_1048.jpeg.616eeebce112c41666caffe311a0daa3.jpeg

WITB

5 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

Two to be exact.   Second row from the bottom, third from the left is a Madison Toulon that a friend of mine built for me. We may have had a few beverages when it was built so it is an inch plus too long, weights out at F9 when not counter weighted and has a BGT Fire in it. Next day with clearer heads we weighted it properly and put a SuperStroke on it flat side forward. This was my gamer for close to two years and will be once I go back to playing for fun. Made me a well above average putter and was the last club we built before he passed away. 

Second one is top row and also third from the left. It is a Betti Roc n Roll that Rocco Mediate used in the 2004 Master’s. Got it from a friend of mine in Pittsburgh without knowing the story and then I got the back story.  I was able to confirm from Rocco directly that this was indeed the putter that he used in that tournament.

This is the story on that putter:  https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2004/10/12/2004-newsmakers-mediates-putter-spurs-11th-hour-ad/

There are a few other gems in there including a few Circle T putters.  One was built for Gil Morgan and is stamped DOC and the other for Chip Beck that is stamped CHIPPER.  I have a one of one TP Mills, a custom T Sqaure long neck and of course the Eagles Betti from the SuperBowl year.  The PXG on the top row was also a custom build and was one of the few long putters that they had done at that time.   If I went through the entire rack I am pretty sure I can remember when and where I bought each of the putters.  Used to be a hobby that has fallen by the wayside the last few years but now that I am home full time I may bring it back.

Wow, some great stories behind some of those putters, I see on your profile that you play competitively, amateur or pro?

committed to performance excellence

1 hour ago, Jim Shaw said:

Wow, some great stories behind some of those putters, I see on your profile that you play competitively, amateur or pro?

Amateur at best. I can play well at times and other times not so much. I never was nor ever will be good enough to play this game for a living. I don’t have the drive to practice really at all and just prefer to play. 

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

4 hours ago, Nolan220 said:

thats greats I love the stories behind clubs .. biased opinion from me but I would choose the eagle's world champion putter since I am from philly ! .. 

Lived there for 16 and went to LaSalle undergrad and Drexel for grad school. 

WITB 2024

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

I've got 9 at home currently. Couple of them I'd picked up at garage sales to restore and sell, the rest are just part of my collection.

Driver - :cobra-small: King SZ 1w 7.5° w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 110MSI 60x

Woods - :cobra-small:King SZ Big Tour 3w 13.5° w/ Fujikura Pro 65, King SZ 5w 20° w/ Tensei CK White 70

Driving Iron - :cobra-small: King Utility 2i 16° w/ Project X Hzrdus Black 85

Irons - :callaway-small: Apex '24 Combo set - 4i Pro, 5i-8i CB, 9i-10i MB w/ KBS Tour V 120 X-Stiff

Wedges - :callaway-small: MD5 Jaws 52° - S 10° grind, 56° - C 8° grind, 60° - C 8° grind w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue 115

Putter(s) - :odyssey-small: :callaway-small: :scotty-small: :titleist-small: :ping-small:  :nike-small: :wilson-small: O-Works 2 Ball Black, Big Bertha Warbird, Special Select Squareback 2.0, Red X2, Bullseye Original Flange SC, Bullseye Standard Flange SC, OG Bronze Anser, Method Midnight 007, R.Mendralla 8802

59 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

Amateur at best. I can play well at times and other times not so much. I never was nor ever will be good enough to play this game for a living. I don’t have the drive to practice really at all and just prefer to play. 

well you have a good index so you must be a great golfer, I play competitive, all the work I do practicing etc, is trying to peak at the right time for competitions, I am wondering how I am going to seque to social golf, hopefully will be a few years yet.

1 hour ago, Jim Shaw said:

well you have a good index so you must be a great golfer, I play competitive, all the work I do practicing etc, is trying to peak at the right time for competitions, I am wondering how I am going to seque to social golf, hopefully will be a few years yet.

It was not hard for me and I actually struggle with tournament golf. I am taking a run at the Mid Am this year and possibly the Am. At 47 the AM is a struggle since I just don’t hit it like the young kids.  I have played a lot of USGA events and won several club championships but that was a lot of years ago. My main issue these days is I really just can’t get to concerned with how I play…score is just a number and doesn’t change my life one bit. 

WITB 2024

31 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

It was not hard for me and I actually struggle with tournament golf. I am taking a run at the Mid Am this year and possibly the Am. At 47 the AM is a struggle since I just don’t hit it like the young kids.  I have played a lot of USGA events and won several club championships but that was a lot of years ago. My main issue these days is I really just can’t get to concerned with how I play…score is just a number and doesn’t change my life one bit. 

ahh, thanks for that, so do you do a mid am in your state and AM? I have played 2 of the last 3 AM' s and really enjoy beating the young guns but I usually finish top 60, and man do they "bomb" it... I Make the cut though so that is good. I understand about not getting concerned about the score, I have heard that from other golfers. 

10 minutes ago, Jim Shaw said:

ahh, thanks for that, so do you do a mid am in your state and AM? I have played 2 of the last 3 AM' s and really enjoy beating the young guns but I usually finish top 60, and man do they "bomb" it... I Make the cut though so that is good. I understand about not getting concerned about the score, I have heard that from other golfers. 

Going to play both the NY state events and the USGA events this year….or at least planning to. Last time I swung a golf club was 11/17 of last year and practice starts on Monday afternoon. My only hope is my 15 year old is playing high school golf and itching to practice. My son told me he will carry for me so worst case I get some time with him on the course before heads to college for his freshman year. My family has been on me for the last five years to play tournament golf again and I have always found a reason not to do it. Now that I work from home and have a normal job there are no reasons not to. I can still move it pretty good for an “older” guy but can’t keep up with the young kids. Heck my son is close to 40 by me when he is playing a bit and touches ball speeds that are insane. 

WITB 2024

41 minutes ago, Jmikecpa said:

Going to play both the NY state events and the USGA events this year….or at least planning to. Last time I swung a golf club was 11/17 of last year and practice starts on Monday afternoon. My only hope is my 15 year old is playing high school golf and itching to practice. My son told me he will carry for me so worst case I get some time with him on the course before heads to college for his freshman year. My family has been on me for the last five years to play tournament golf again and I have always found a reason not to do it. Now that I work from home and have a normal job there are no reasons not to. I can still move it pretty good for an “older” guy but can’t keep up with the young kids. Heck my son is close to 40 by me when he is playing a bit and touches ball speeds that are insane. 

wow, keep us updated on your progress... nice your son is getting interested, should be fun..

Just three flow neck blades for me, plus an old Spider mallet experiment that isn’t pictured  

IMG_3604.jpeg.6c9c76247f85cc28e4a6358535134c9a.jpeg

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

As of right now, I have my dedicated mallet in the bag, one at work and one mallet as a back up. 
But I could easily have a different putter for every day of the week. Every time I go to my local PGA/Golf Galaxy, I give the used putter section a good long look. Always hoping to find that perfect match!

Titleist Tsi3/Ts2 woods and hybrids

Titlesit AP3 irons

Clevland CBX wedges

Taylormade mallet or Odyssey White Hot center shaft putter. Depends on the day

A modest 5 right now. However I can see that growing in the near future.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

3 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

A modest 5 right now. However I can see that growing in the near future.

I see a DF 3.0 in your future Jamie...amongst many other people here 🤣

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

2 minutes ago, CFreddie said:

I see a DF 3.0 in your future Jamie...amongst many other people here 🤣

I think I would be going Link first... But who knows!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

On 1/20/2024 at 5:25 PM, hartrick11 said:

Just three flow neck blades for me, plus an old Spider mallet experiment that isn’t pictured  

IMG_3604.jpeg.6c9c76247f85cc28e4a6358535134c9a.jpeg

Oof what is that blade in the middle with the sight dot?? 🔥

Link to What's in My Bag Post

:ping-small: - G430 Max

:cobra-small: - LTDx 3 Wood

:callaway-small: - Mavrik 4 & 5 hybrids

:mizuno-small: - Pro 225 Irons

:titleist-small::vokey-small: - SM9 50, 54, 58 degree

:cameron-small: - Teryllium Longneck Newport 2 / :odyssey-small: - Jailbird 380 / Hudson Made Carman Custom

Nick_D's Putter Projects

:mizuno-small: - RB Tour X Ball

Link to BirdieBall 2-in-1 Putting/Hitting Mat 2023 Forum Review

1 minute ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I think I would be going Link first... But who knows!

Also a great choice! 🙂

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Like all my clubs I do not carry multiples of anything really. I would consider irons having another set but for putter I am a single one kinda guy. As one replaces the others get sold.

I do appreciate the pictures on here though! Some nostalgia later in life, I should probably start keeping them lol.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Currently I am quote overstocked in the putter department!

Let's see:

Gamer - Evnroll ER2B

Challenger - Scotty Super Select Golo 6

Under Review - Argolf Mordred LT

Technically my Father's but I put a new grip on it to have fun with - Odyssey Dual Force Rossie (yeah... it's old)

More of an antique, but I'll still beat my brother putting with it - Spalding Tru-Focus

Dad's but if I walk by I'll roll a putt with it because It was originally mine- Odyssey White Hot XG Rossie

Still Sitting in my "eBay Watched Auctions" List:

LAB Link.1 - just need one in my specs to get listed! 

Scotty Phantom X 9 or 9.5

Evnroll ER8V or similar

Evnroll EV5.1

Odyssey Ai-One Milled SIX T

What's funny about this list is I like my gamer.  I have a positive strokes gained in my last 100 putts and a 30% 1-putt rate versus only a 6% 3-putt rate (which included one characteristically bad round of 4 or 5 3-putts.  Also, in the past 20 years or so I've gamed 3 putters:

1. Odyssey White Hot XG Rossie

2. Scotty Cameron Select Newport

3. Evnroll ER2B

So while this list is actually longer than I expected, it's more of me just wanting to try things out than really looking for a replacement.

Oh and Photo of the main three during some putting testing!

IMG_8947.jpeg

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I've only had three putters in my life: An old blade I bought in college for about $10, a Slotline and the current gamer, a Never Compromise Z/I Delta, which is approximately the same age as my son. I know I still have the Slotline, and I wouldn't be surprised if the old blade is somewhere too.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024

I've currently got three putters. My Scotty Super Select Newport 2, Taylormade Spider Tour Platinum and Cobra King 3D Supernova. 

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

Technically I have 5.

3 are mine (LH): Ping Anser 2i (first real putter and couldn’t part with), TM Spider Tour Black and Odyssey Ai-ONE 7s

2 are for the kids, bought an old Zebra for the older one (11, RH) and a cheap one for the little one (dual sided since she can’t figure out which side she wants to stand on!) just to putt around in the house.

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

I'm down to 10 putters.  Gave two putters away last year, to family members. I did purchase another to replace the now-retired Scotty Cameron Newport 2 putter.  Replaced it with a Scotty Phantom X5.5 putter.  My wife did refrain from asking why I'm not using one of the 10 putters already owned & sitting in my office.  I love that lady! 🤣🤣

IMG_0927.jpg.3c233d5f569f4f733de4f97b6c1a1492.jpg

Edited by tdroma98

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

2 hours ago, Nick_D said:

Oof what is that blade in the middle with the sight dot?? 🔥

It’s a tour version of TP Reserve B13 with the dot and some heavier weights. I love it - hope TM brings customization to that lineup soon because they really are a great product. 

IMG_3588.jpeg

IMG_3589.jpeg

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

On 1/18/2024 at 10:20 AM, Jim Shaw said:

i think we have discussed this at some point but I just saw a post by @GolfSpy BOS that he is going to fool around with a new to him putter this winter. 

I have heard folks discuss how many putters they have "just in case".

So I am wondering how many putters spy's have. 

MANY of them — so many that I have too many to count!

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

4 hours ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

Currently I am quote overstocked in the putter department!

Let's see:

Gamer - Evnroll ER2B

Challenger - Scotty Super Select Golo 6

Under Review - Argolf Mordred LT

Technically my Father's but I put a new grip on it to have fun with - Odyssey Dual Force Rossie (yeah... it's old)

More of an antique, but I'll still beat my brother putting with it - Spalding Tru-Focus

Dad's but if I walk by I'll roll a putt with it because It was originally mine- Odyssey White Hot XG Rossie

Still Sitting in my "eBay Watched Auctions" List:

LAB Link.1 - just need one in my specs to get listed! 

Scotty Phantom X 9 or 9.5

Evnroll ER8V or similar

Evnroll EV5.1

Odyssey Ai-One Milled SIX T

What's funny about this list is I like my gamer.  I have a positive strokes gained in my last 100 putts and a 30% 1-putt rate versus only a 6% 3-putt rate (which included one characteristically bad round of 4 or 5 3-putts.  Also, in the past 20 years or so I've gamed 3 putters:

1. Odyssey White Hot XG Rossie

2. Scotty Cameron Select Newport

3. Evnroll ER2B

So while this list is actually longer than I expected, it's more of me just wanting to try things out than really looking for a replacement.

Oh and Photo of the main three during some putting testing!

IMG_8947.jpeg

An Evnroll ER2 was my gamer for close to 6 years, and it still gets a spot n my bag whenever my current gamer (Makefield VS) putter acts up on me. I put a new black Gravity Grip on the Makefield putter, so we’ll see if that helps matters.

I also just acquired an Evnroll ER8 less than 2 weeks ago, and have played two rounds of golf (one 18-hole tournament round on my winter golf tour and one 9-hole simulator round), but the putter is definitely still out on that putter.

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

2 hours ago, hartrick11 said:

It’s a tour version of TP Reserve B13 with the dot and some heavier weights. I love it - hope TM brings customization to that lineup soon because they really are a great product. 

IMG_3588.jpeg

IMG_3589.jpeg

Wow! that is really simple and clean, I like it a lot! 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8