What Content Do You Want To See?

We as Forum staff are truly always trying to find new ways to bring content and ideas to the forum. 

Our list is pretty long, but ultimately it's what you want to see, read, watch and consume that matters.

Let us know!

While ppl can still say more member testing we are at capacity there and won't be bringing more than the max of 2 per week. Maybe if we get more ppl engaged and posting we could up the number of ppl selected, but for the member we are happy with where the schedule is and the number of tests as it suits the number of engaged members.

So with that what do you want to see!?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Bigger push with classifieds. We have a ton of people that buy way to much... me that could post more.

Golf stories are always good

Step by step drills/practice

WITB content for the pros

Edited by Josh Parker

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

On 4/17/2024 at 5:12 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

While ppl can still say more member testing we are at capacity there and won't be bringing more than the max of 2 per week. Maybe if we get more ppl engaged and posting we could up the number of ppl selected, but for the member we are happy with where the schedule is and the number of tests as it suits the number of engaged members.

Can you please clarify this comment? Are you saying there are not enough people applying for testing opportunities or you're not getting enough member engagement on the actual testing & results to justify more testing? THX

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

3 minutes ago, Headhammer said:

Can you please clarify this comment? Are you saying there are not enough people applying for testing opportunities or you're not getting enough member engagement on the actual testing & results to justify more testing? THX

Members need to meet a certain threshold for testing. At least we need to have some consistent level of engagement. There are only so many members that meet this. 

Sure we get 2k registrations but of that only say 2% have 10 or more posts. So the pool is much more limited then you may think. 

Bottom line we aren't just going to bring in tests to give away equipment for the sake of it. It needs to be balanced with the number of appropriate testers or potential testers we have. We have selected some 150 new testers in the last 18 months. Some have been great, some not. It's a risk we take, but ultimately would prefer to have more ppl who are more engaged. 

That and it's a lot to manage. This is not my full time job and something all the forum staff do on the side of your work and family life so managing more than 2 per week in peak season would be difficult.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Wow, I may have to start applying for testing opportunities again, but ya know I'm still scarred from that time I applied to test that Callaway driver and @GolfSpy BOS was chosen over me!🙄😅

5 minutes ago, Headhammer said:

Wow, I may have to start applying for testing opportunities again, but ya know I'm still scarred from that time I applied to test that Callaway driver and @GolfSpy BOS was chosen over me!🙄😅

Must have been a bad dream? I never tested a Callaway driver. 🤣 I did end up buying one because of a test and subsequent testing though…

You must be having flashbacks to #CC4 🫨

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I think a series following a high handicapper getting lessons would be awesome. Im happy to volunteer.  🙂

Edited by USMCSnyper

image.png.702001ca19ba55f2a1ca32610c99752e.pngUSMC Veteran and Weekend Golfer

image.png.a88615aa1dc2ff3464a9f6eba8f8c357.pngCallaway Paradym 10.5 degree Driver; Tensei 1K Blue 50g S

Screenshot2024-04-26094356.png.e6729b84fbca4db480e886001e078fb6.pngCobra LTDX 3 and 5 woods

image.png.bcf13f4bf775adb3a56fd3df40d0ea0e.png Titleist T300; C Taper Lite 105R

image.png.f87968f7ac02b80c1d756215bf1d4f5c.png Cleveland Zipcore 54 and 58

image.png.3538cead307819c04e33f42f9a56c878.png Scotty Newport Special Select 2 33 inch

image.png

I would really like to learn more about shaft technology/fitting in plain, short form, simple to understand english and who the shafts might be good for. It's sort of like when I go to an OEM site and they have 6 different iron sets available. It's pretty clear who their super game improvement irons and blades are meant for, but who are the other 4 set best suited for? So much ambiguity around this stuff and would love some more concrete ideas as to who this stuff is best suited. I know, I know, go to a fitter! But the reality is the majority of golfers are never going to get fitted so how do we decipher all this sorcery? (steps down off his soap box)

5 minutes ago, Headhammer said:

So much ambiguity around this stuff and would love some more concrete ideas as to who this stuff is best suited.

That’s the bad thing about golf, there are no standards and no concrete answers.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG