ole gray

Weather in your neck of the woods?

It's now 32 with a snow rain mix. Ughhhhhhhh

Tazz

Grip n Rip it

Sunday03/12

26 | 14 Â°F

Sunday 90 % Precip. / 3-5 in

Snow along with gusty winds at times. High 26F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.

Sunday Night 80 % Precip. / 1-3 in

Snow in the evening will taper off and give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 14F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.

So this will be arriving tomorrow night. Lucky if my club opens by the end of April.

• Like 1

20170311_171536.jpg

10 to 20 inches from a Noreaster expected Tuesday and Wednesday.

Most courses opened March 8. I blame them for jinxing us.

Snowed about 3 inches a couple days ago and been below freezing with high winds ever since. With the wind blowing so hard it makes the snow look like desert sand...

Sent from my LG-D851 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

attachicon.gif20170311_171536.jpg

10 to 20 inches from a Noreaster expected Tuesday and Wednesday.

Most courses opened March 8. I blame them for jinxing us.

Snowed about 3 inches a couple days ago and been below freezing with high winds ever since. With the wind blowing so hard it makes the snow look like desert sand...

Sent from my LG-D851 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

About the same here. All the county courses were supposed to open Friday when we got six inches of snow.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

38 degrees right now with high reaching only 51. Teeing off at 10:32 today with winds picking up this afternoon. Almost too cold however we're going to give it a go ..

sux NH bare ground now nor'easter 18" today and tomorrow

late spring grr masters wknd courses will be open

sux NH bare ground now nor'easter 18" today and tomorrow

late spring grr masters wknd courses will be open

We have a Michigan transplant in our weekly players pool and he always laughs at us when we complain about temps in the fifties with wind.  He says " hell you should live off the great lakes and deal with the wind coming off the water and then you will understand cold". He then says you southern boys are a bunch of sissies....  :D 

• Like 1

Seems that the blizzard has turned to rain out east on the Island. Better than two feet of snow.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

It's finally warming up out west. The LOW today is 51 with a high of 67. Now if would stop raining!

We have SnIce... Snow/ice mix. On a good note, makes the sledding Hill for my kids super fast.. On a bad note the hill ends at the side of a neighbors house, lol

MDGolfHacker

• Like 2

25 and lousy from climate confused Indiana. Last week I was out on the range enjoying life

Regarding winter weather, living in Annapolis by the shores of the Chesapeake can be a blessing or a curse.  Fortunately, most times it is a blessing, what's called the marine effect keeps the really nasty stuff north of us.   Yesterday, the system approaching from the south stayed close to shore keeping the nasty system approaching from the west further inland.   My biggest concern was the winds when driving over the Bay Bridge, but even that turned out to be nothing.   Today, the nuisance is the temperature, the high is not expected to get much over freezing.   But the forecast is for increasing temperatures each day.  

A local weather reporter noted that the sun is getting closer to the earth in our part of the world.  Accordingly, even though it may be cold or overcast, the sun's rays will melt anything laying on the ground rather quickly.   Spring is just around the corner.   Spring-the season of renewal, hopefully including my golf game. 

• Like 1

Regarding winter weather, living in Annapolis by the shores of the Chesapeake can be a blessing or a curse.  Fortunately, most times it is a blessing, what's called the marine effect keeps the really nasty stuff north of us.   Yesterday, the system approaching from the south stayed close to shore keeping the nasty system approaching from the west further inland.   My biggest concern was the winds when driving over the Bay Bridge, but even that turned out to be nothing.   Today, the nuisance is the temperature, the high is not expected to get much over freezing.   But the forecast is for increasing temperatures each day.  

A local weather reporter noted that the sun is getting closer to the earth in our part of the world.  Accordingly, even though it may be cold or overcast, the sun's rays will melt anything laying on the ground rather quickly.   Spring is just around the corner.   Spring-the season of renewal, hopefully including my golf game. 

I remember those windy days driving on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge tunnel on the way to play Bay Creek,  White Knuckle driving for sure.

Sunny but still windy and cold. High 40's and possibly low 50's over the next 14 days. Our course is supposed to open March 31. We'll see!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I will be relocating to sc area this yr or next - Im 50 should have done it 10 yrs ago