ole gray

Weather in your neck of the woods?

Okay, it hasn't snowed in 4 days.. That's the good news.  Today it's 3*, feels like -4*.  Oh yeah, freezing fog; visibility less than 1/4 mile.

IMG_9973.jpg

Okay, it hasn't snowed in 4 days.. That's the good news.  Today it's 3*, feels like -4*.  Oh yeah, freezing fog; visibility less than 1/4 mile.

attachicon.gifIMG_9973.jpg

ABC World News tonight is showing some pics of the ice storm that is hitting parts of the country.  You folks take care and be CAREFUL during this time...   What you have shown on here and I just saw on the news is awful!

• Like 1

ABC World News tonight is showing some pics of the ice storm that is hitting parts of the country.  You folks take care and be CAREFUL during this time...   What you have shown on here and I just saw on the news is awful!

I just looked at the record low for today...  0* in 1993.  Right now at 6pm it's 0*.  Our average low temperature for this date is 28*.  The problem is that it hasn't been above freezing since New Year's Eve, and most of the last two weeks have been in single digits.  Next Wednesday is the first day this year that is supposed to be above freezing.  At least it's not snowing anymore.

• Like 1

A high of 9* on Wednesday and a high of 68* on Friday.

The schizophrenic recent weather pattern looks to continue today with temperatures in the 60's.

It's a complete mud hole everywhere you step outside.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

1 inch of ice inbound. There are a finite number of swings I can do in my apartment. I'm getting a little edgy and have a bad case of cabin fever... hope everyone else is warmer than here!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

This image was posted on Facebook early last week by a local law enforcement officer I grew up with.  If anyone is familiar with Fancy Gap Mountain in Virginia, this photo was taken at the crest of the mountain along Route 52 parallel to Interstate 77 just before crossing into North Carolina.

This area is very close to Primland for anyone who has played there.

Snow.jpg

• Like 2

We avoided the big ice storm but since Friday I have 2 1/2" of rain in the gage

But w Ks has outages & severe damage from ice.

Warming up today; it's 19* headed to 34* tomorrow.  But in about an hour we are getting an ice storm until tomorrow morning.  I don't think the snow is going to melt very fast!

16114068_1361589430552406_3786692010607530771_n.jpg

• Like 2

Beautiful sunny day in Georgia with the temp reaching 72 this afternoon.   Heading to the course shortly :) 

For the last 5 days the temperature has been over freezing during the day, but below freezing at night.  The good news is that it hasn't snowed anymore, but most of the snow from New Year's Day is still on the ground.  Same forecast for the next 10 days.  I'm sick of it.  Guess I will go to Phoenix this weekend!

I have 30*. Inch of snow tomorrow. No golf in the near future. Denver, Milwaukee and Omaha are my destinations for the next 2 weeks

• Like 1

I have 30*. Inch of snow tomorrow. No golf in the near future. Denver, Milwaukee and Omaha are my destinations for the next 2 weeks

Stopped by my club just North of Denver today wanting to put in some short game work. The place was deserted except for the Pro doing some construction in the shop. Range was open, mats only. But weather permitting they are hoping to re-open the 5 hole loop on the back tomorrow. Supposed to be 56 and sunny here mañana and I'm itching to tee it up.

Mention my name in Sheboygan if you make it There from Milwaukee. The Prof teaching my course is here from Milwaukee.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Upper 60's to low 70's in my region of the country which means I will be heading out to the golf course this morning. :) 

That looks great Fox. As I set here 20 miles from Lake Michigan at 3* outside.

Wondering why I moved from Hawaii back to Michigan. Lol

What part of MI are you located. I moved to South Carolina form Buchanan (south west part of the state) we were also about 20 min. From the lake. I do not miss winter at all

• Like 1