2022 MGS FANTASY GOLF LEAGUE

STUDque

@GolfSpy_BOS We need to represent the mods and do our group proud. Last year we had a few get distracted with actual mod work which lead to not great records so now we need to step up!

• Haha 4

⛳🛄 as of April 15, 2022

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub Zero - Set at 9.5* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 

I am in again.  Fine with any format for the scoring.   Also need to include a rule that trading with @blackngold_bloodis strictly against the rules.....I am actually surprised I haven't seen a trade proposal in this thread. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 5-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :callaway-small: 54-10S   :cleveland-small: 588  58-12
Putter: Auditions ongoing 

Backups:  :taylormade-small:TM-180, :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, Bellum Winmore 787, :seemore-small: mFGP2, logo-horizontal-black.svg Directed Force 2.1

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I've been in the past few years but I've learned that I just don't get into fantasy golf like I do with other fantasy sports. Honestly I think part of it is that I rarely watch golf, vs football, baseball, etc. so I'm a lot more interested. So I'm going to sit this one out and let someone else who'll be more involved grab a slot.

Good luck everyone, and have fun!

• Sad 1

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:callaway-small: Mavrik Max 10.5* R Flex Evenflow RipTide
:cleveland-small: Hy-Wood
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D200 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact

I'll try again. Heck, I made the playoffs without having made a single trade with @blackngold_blood... that in itself should be worth points 😁.  I'm fine with the format and scoring.  With the new start 5/sit 5 format, what happens if you forget to select players by the event deadline?

• Like 2

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

See the source image I'm in, I'm in, I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, Motore X F3 6-S set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   Both with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

57 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

With the new start 5/sit 5 format, what happens if you forget to select players by the event deadline?

Pretty sure that you always have 5 starters.   It may not be the best scoring players or players that are playing. 

• Like 2

Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype

Backups:  :taylormade-small:TM-180, :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, Bellum Winmore 787, :seemore-small: mFGP2, logo-horizontal-black.svg Directed Force 2.1

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

@GolfSpy_BOS We need to represent the mods and do our group proud. Last year we had a few get distracted with actual mod work which lead to not great records so now we need to step up!

If you’re relying on me to be good at fantasy golf you better hope I don’t have a sophomore slump and end up worse than last year. 😂

I get fantasy football… there’s a learning curve with golf. 

• Like 3

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

2 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Pretty sure that you always have 5 starters.   It may not be the best scoring players or players that are playing. 

Ok.  I thought it might just automatically select your top scoring players, in order 1-n, who are scheduled to play.  I've only played the league using the "fully automated" mode 😁

2 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Ok.  I thought it might just automatically select your top scoring players, in order 1-n, who are scheduled to play.  I've only played the league using the "fully automated" mode 😁

Nope,  that was how last year worked and was something people wanted to change. It does require a bit more thought especially if you have more than 5 players in the event. 

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

I am in again.  Fine with any format for the scoring.   Also need to include a rule that trading with @blackngold_bloodis strictly against the rules.....I am actually surprised I haven't seen a trade proposal in this thread. 

I’m slipping pretty bad I know. This Covid crap has kicked my a$$ the last couple weeks and I don’t have near the energy I use to. I got enough energy for about 4 hours of movement a day atm so I’m hoping to store it up and hit it hard come draft time!

TBH if we are going Start/Sit we can eliminate trades and I’ll take my chances! 😎

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

2 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

I’m slipping pretty bad I know. This Covid crap has kicked my a$$ the last couple weeks and I don’t have near the energy I use to. I got enough energy for about 4 hours of movement a day atm so I’m hoping to store it up and hit it hard come draft time!

Sorry,  didn't know you had Covid 😞   Hope you get better soon!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Sorry,  didn't know you had Covid 😞   Hope you get better soon!

It’s all good. I’m not usually big on just throwing personal crap out there and I’m definitely on the mend. It has just zapped the energy out of me and seems to be taking a while to get some resemblance of it back. 

It will take a lot more than any variant of it to keep me from defending my title though.  Maybe this will be my equivalent of MJ’s Flu Game haha

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

I’m in 100% I have had so much fun with the football league I gotta try this out! 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

3-wood:  :Sub70: Pro (13*)

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

2 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

It’s all good. I’m not usually big on just throwing personal crap out there and I’m definitely on the mend. It has just zapped the energy out of me and seems to be taking a while to get some resemblance of it back. 

It will take a lot more than any variant of it to keep me from defending my title though.  Maybe this will be my equivalent of MJ’s Flu Game haha

Seems to be a big spread in how the virus affects folks.  Get well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

If you’re relying on me to be good at fantasy golf you better hope I don’t have a sophomore slump and end up worse than last year. 😂

I get fantasy football… there’s a learning curve with golf. 

I seemed to just fine. Just saying

• Haha 3

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

1 minute ago, Lacassem said:

I seemed to just fine. Just saying

Hmmm what place are you in your football league? 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

8 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Hmmm what place are you in your football league? 🤷‍♂️

Back to back champ…..with a few rough years sprinkled in….

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

I’m in and I hadn’t thought of it but draft time should be later for our west coast peeps. 

Unless we do the divisions regionally.

• Like 1

Taylor Made Stealth 10.5  Aldila Ascent Red R flex

Ping G410 5, 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 5-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Still on that elusive hunt for a 3 wood that I'm able to hit - I don't know why, I crush the 5 wood and it's really a 4 wood anyway. 

Will his 5 copies go in the first round?  I mean even a 2/3 Tiger is better than half the tour field.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Will his 5 copies go in the first round?  I mean even a 2/3 Tiger is better than half the tour field.  

I personally wouldn't touch him with a 20' pole.   Not going to play enough and I don't think he will be able to compete.  

• Like 2
  • Hmmm 1

• STUDque changed the title to 2022 MGS FANTASY GOLF LEAGUE
  • GolfSpy_APH pinned and featured this topic