Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

4 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

Good morning and happy Friday!

Coffee in hand and everyone is still sleeping.  Got kicked out of bed last night just after midnight by my daughter and it took a bit to fall back asleep.

Wifes birthday today so I have breakfast planned and her favorite dinner ready to make.  She has a few houses to show mid day and hopefully she will get to write an offer. 

She has given the green light to go test out the Mevo at the range while she does her run so I am treading carefully on that agreement.  In the back of my mind is @Dead Solid Bogey telling me.... don't do it! 😆

Hope everyone has a great day!

do it...

committed to performance excellence

3 minutes ago, ParFore74x said:

Good morning and Happy Saturday spies! 43° and foggy this morning. I have a Christmas gathering at my Mother-in-law’s at noon today and so I was considering sneaking in a round before hand. Temps are hood for that but not sure about the fog. Doesn’t look too bad outside of my house but the golf course could be a different story. Sunrise is in 90 minutes, I think I’ll give it a shot.

Hope you all have a great day! ⛳️ 

I hope the weather cooperates enough that you can get out and enjoy a little time on the course. 

6 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I hope the weather cooperates enough that you can get out and enjoy a little time on the course. 

Thanks @sirchunksalot, fingers are crossed that it’s not too thick of fog and that I can have an idea of where my ball lands. 😂 I’ve played with fog at this course before when the ball just disappears about 150 yards off the tee. Really need to pay attention to that trajectory. 🤪

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black