Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

7 minutes ago, Byrnzee said:

I just learned this in "A Course Called Scotland" by Tom Coyne. He couldn't stop raving about Machrihanish - immediately added it to my golf bucket list.

I read that book twice before my trip and once afterward, so I could match his descriptions with what I saw with my own two eyes. I think he played 7 of the 8 courses I played, or maybe all 8 (can't remember if he played Eden at St. Andrews, which I did). I loved Machrihanish; it's one of the courses where I'm considering getting an overseas membership. If there were more courses close by, it would probably be my choice.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024

36 minutes ago, ZoonORama said:

Good Morning All and Happy Monday!

Cold and snowy here today. Did manage to go to the range during the snow showers on Saturday. Wasn’t that busy (wonder why?). Got a bucket and worked on ball position and follow-thru. Made a big difference. Trying to tune in my wedges for accuracy. So far, so good. Will have to see what happens in the spring when all those feels go out the window on the first round of the year.

Today is National Clean Off your Desk Day AND National Argyle Day! Put on that argyle sweater and go clean off that desk! Styl’in while file’n.

I saw this cartoon recently and thought of @Dead Solid Bogey…. so this is for you my friend.

IMG_1962.jpeg.a72523a0a99eaabd2c3b71b993aafb77.jpeg

Have a wonderful day all!

Cheers ⛳

“ YES “

22 minutes ago, Shrek74 said:

What I've found over time is that if I want to work out, I have to go to the gym.

I've found the opposite. If I'm going to work out, I have to do it at home. Wouldn't even go to the fitness room at my last apartment complex, maybe 100 yards from my apartment. I've recently found a YouTube video by a personal trainer in the UK named Matt Scott who specializes in golf fitness, and I've done his introductory workout for senior golfers a few times. Did it Saturday and my glutes are still telling me about it... This workout only requires dumbbells, which I have, so no gym equipment needed. If you're the gym type, he has other videos that use cable pulls and other gym equipment. Also has a video that doesn't even require dumbbells; it's body weight stuff.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024

4 minutes ago, Placasse61 said:

An absolutely beautiful morning here on the Charles. I am not a big fan of super cold weather (under 25) but love the snow!!! A memorable Pats snow game yesterday and Sunshine on the snow today. Sooooo Beautiful!!!!!

image.png.311ff0e7dc17515cc8b862191cac3bfc.pngimage.png.3d63b427eca8554e113fc77b0632285e.pngimage.png.861bb4d485f1b849370c98eeac19d78f.pngimage.png.c4eb0acb9e744c8db1b2b8008f4d71fd.png

Nice pics.  Ahhh.  The Charles River. Many a youthful day spent at holiday events, boating the river, pops concerts with mom at the esplanade half shell. I don't miss ANYTHING about snow, except for its visual enjoyment

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Just now, Rob Person said:

Nice pics.  Ahhh.  The Charles River. Many a youthful day spent at holiday events, boating the river, pops concerts with mom at the esplanade half shell. I don't miss ANYTHING about snow, except for its visual enjoyment

We live on the river towards the beginning in Bellingham/Medway.

4-PW and UW Ping G710

Ping Glide 54 degree wedge

1,3,5 Taylor-Made Titanium bubble shafts (24years)

Top-Flite Gamer Putter

1 hour ago, Dead Solid Bogey said:

Glad you are on the mend my friend. Kenny, when it comes to dealing with the ruling class, I don’t mind the verbal reprimands, it’s the laser beam stare that does me in…. My advice as a professional survivor; Duck and Cover  my friend,Duck and Cover. Although, ear plugs couldn’t hurt. Bottom line,  just keep getting better!! 

Otherwise known as "The Look"...  🤣🤣🤣

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Good morning - Can’t wait to be signing Hail to the Victors this evening.  Go Blue!!

image.png.d647016951f4ec0d146f1450814fb42b.png

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

4 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Good morning - Can’t wait to be signing Hail to the Victors this evening.  Go Blue!!

Don’t you mean Hail to the Cheaters? 😂

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG