Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

2023 MGS Forum: Cobra 50th Anniversary Special!

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Follow the TESTING POST links to go straight to the testers introductions, unboxings and final reviews!

Testing King Tour CB MB
@chisagTESTING POST - Page 11

@Tom the Golf NutTESTING POST - Page 12

Testing Forged Tec & Forged Tec X
@sirchunksalotTESTING POST - Page 12

@CFreddieTESTING POST - Page 12

Testing AeroJet Irons
@Jnoble89TESTING POST - Page 12

@JerryBTESTING POST - Page 12

CONGRATULATIONS TO TEAM 1!  Sam, Chris, and Jason are this year's Cobra Member Special Champions!

image.png

Which team is going win the Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which team is going to win the Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special?

• Team 1: chisag, CFreddie, and Jnoble89
    • Team 2: Tom the Golf Nut, sirchunksalot, and JerryB

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/2023 at 03:59 AM

10 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Okay all! Have a big of an announcement to go along with this and need the help of the community. The Forum Staff had a draft and now we are attached to certain testers. Their results will impact us... in what manner we want you to decide. Let's hear some fun and not too embarrassing ideas of what you think. 

Here is a little run down on how it is going to work. Each week there will be competitions for the community and testers to take part in. The tester that places last will earn his staff member a penalty as such. 

Before we announce who drafted who and so on lets hear some ideas of what the community can come up with. 

A few thoughts are play a no putter round and post the score in MGS VT, must record and make 10 straight putts in the circle drill and things of that nature. 

Fire away with some ideas! Please Quote this post so I get notification and can write some of them down!

How about a variation of the putter one…post a round with required tee shots…driver on par 3s, PW on par 4s, and 7 iron on par 5s…and post the scorecard 🤣😬

Driver - Cobra LTDx (44.75in)

3 wood - Cobra LTDx

3 Utility - Cobra King Tec One Length (LA Golf shaft)

4 Hybrid - Cobra Radzone One Length (LA Golf shaft)

6 - A - Cobra Forged Tec One Length (LA Golf shafts)

52, 56, 60 - Cobra Snakebite One Length (LA Golf shafts)

Putter - L.A.B. DF2.1 Armlock (LA Golf shaft)

4 hours ago, CB Lobo 4 Life said:

Haven't heard from anyone on this thread in a while. How are the new clubs playing?? 

image.png.8bd0c8b663ebc8fe865ea0e1ab504817.png

I can say, the clubs have been great so far. I've taken them out for one round and a few practice sessions. 

Driver: I'm loving this club so far. I haven't had it penalize me on the course and I'm seeing less pull hooks and higher ball flight.

Fairways: They have performed better than my F9's both on the course and practice range. I've still had a couple of stinkers, but I expect that and have been pleased of more good than bad shots. 

Hybrids: See also: fairways. I do believe after some minor tweaks, I'm going to love these, especially the King Tec 4.

Irons: While they don't sound or feel as good as my Mizuno's, I'm seeing higher flight and more distance than before. The Forged Tec X are stronger lofted (27° 7 iron vs 31°). These are clubs I'm relying on heavily to improve my game. 

Wedges: Nummy. 

Putter: It's performing well, I need to work on lag putting and haven't quite gotten it dialed in, but I will say the Agera lives up to the hype of being forgiving. 

Bag: I am enjoying it so far, but am almost slapping myself for not going cart bag. Trying to figure out how to arrange my clubs in a 5 way bag is a constant source of frustration. 

I will say that it's lightweight and I love the size of the cooler pocket, it's freaking huge! It's been great on the range because my course doesn't have stands for your bag, so having the stand bag is awesome. 

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Okay all! Have a big of an announcement to go along with this and need the help of the community. The Forum Staff had a draft and now we are attached to certain testers. Their results will impact us... in what manner we want you to decide. Let's hear some fun and not too embarrassing ideas of what you think. 

Here is a little run down on how it is going to work. Each week there will be competitions for the community and testers to take part in. The tester that places last will earn his staff member a penalty as such. 

Before we announce who drafted who and so on lets hear some ideas of what the community can come up with. 

A few thoughts are play a no putter round and post the score in MGS VT, must record and make 10 straight putts in the circle drill and things of that nature. 

Fire away with some ideas! Please Quote this post so I get notification and can write some of them down!

I feel sorry for whoever drafted me. Prepare to be punished....a lot. 🤣

How about the following:

1. Play an all-irons (or irons and hybrids only) round of golf,
  2. Putt with the leading edge of a wedge rather than a putter for 18 holes,
  3. Putt with your eyes closed for 18 holes (no cheating!),
  4. Tee off with an iron on all par 4 and par 5 holes, but you must use a driver or fairway wood off the tee on every par 3 hole.
Edited by funkyjudge

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

What about putting each club in your bag, maybe excluding putter, on a wheel spinner and let the wheel decide the fate for each shot? 

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

I can say, the clubs have been great so far. I've shaken them out for one round and a few practice sessions. 

Driver: I'm loving this club so far. I haven't had it penalize me on the course and I'm seeing less pull hooks and higher ball flight.

Fairways: They have performed better than my F9's both on the course and practice range. I've still had a couple of stinkers, but I expect that and have been pleased of more good than bad shots. 

Hybrids: See also: fairways. I do believe after some minor tweaks, I'm going to love these, especially the King Tec 4.

Irons: While they don't sound or feel as good as my Mizuno's, I'm seeing higher flight and more distance than before. The Forged Tec X are stronger lofted (27° 7 iron vs 31°). These are clubs in relying on heavily to improve my game. 

Wedges: Nummy. 

Putter: It's performing well, I need to work on lag putting and haven't quite gotten it dialed in, but I will at the Agera lives up to the hype of being forgiving. 

Bag: I am enjoying it so far, but am almost slapping myself for not going cart bag. Trying to figure out how to arrange my clubs in a 5 way bag is a constant source of frustration. 

I will say that it's lightweight and I love the size of the cooler pocket, it's freaking huge! It's been great on the range because my course doesn't have stands for your bag, so having the stand bag is awesome. 

I feel sorry for whoever drafted me. Prepare to be punished....a lot. 🤣

haha I am echoing this statement....it's going to be a two horse race for 5th place each week @sirchunksalot🤣

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Lol, I am already feeling immediate pressure to succeed and I don't even have the clubs in hand yet 🤣

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

2 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Loser must wear this outfit for a round

https://www.kingscrossknickers.com/Outrageous-Knicker-Outfit-Burberry-Plaid-p/oko2bpld.htm

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

11 minutes ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

Heck, if someone bought it for me, I'd wear it proudly!  

Unfortunately, even on sale it's about $160 too much.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

29 minutes ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

You pay for it and I’ll wear it for bonus points. Heck I’d even wear it to mini golf with photos for additional bonus points.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

5 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

You pay for it and I’ll wear it for bonus points. Heck I’d even wear it to mini golf with photos for additional bonus points.

Ditto. I ain't got no shame.

I've posted my golf swing online, can't be worse than that. 

4 hours ago, CB Lobo 4 Life said:

Haven't heard from anyone on this thread in a while. How are the new clubs playing?? 

image.png.8bd0c8b663ebc8fe865ea0e1ab504817.png

Was toying with the idea of posting "waiting for" memes every day until the clubs came in, but even I thought it would get old fast.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

2 minutes ago, JerryB said:

Was toying with the idea of posting "waiting for" memes every day until the clubs came in, but even I thought it would get old fast.

That being said...

Screenshot_20230524-174129-339.png.accf14020bb311286bf0d950bd2c39d7.png

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

I would say you have to play a left-handed round and post your score but that doesn't work in this case now does it? 🤣

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Wait a minute... Please quote this post..... somewhere in Maryland @Golfspy_CG2 is going to have nightmares looking at that thinking of testing applications from a few years back! 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Play a personal scramble of two balls, always hitting next shot from the worse of the two prior shots.  Post it on the MGS VCT.  

:titleist-small: 917D2 driver

:callaway-small: 3 wood

:titleist-small: TS2 19 degree and 21 degree hybrids

:PXG:0211 5-GW irons

:ping-small: Glide 56 and 60 degree wedges

:odyssey-small: EXO7 putter :garsen: MAX grip

:titleist-small: Pro V1

On 5/21/2023 at 5:08 PM, chisag said:

... To my fellow competitors (and potential partners) we all know what it is like waiting for clubs to arrive and I sincerely hope all of yours come in sooner rather than later. But for the rest of forum members I thought I would post a couple pictures of an entire Cobra bag for your enjoyment. 

CC1.JPG.b79d169ea42a9096919040d5247ed56c.JPGCC2.JPG.da2213f797c558358d5bb05104b750db.JPGCC3.JPG.acd11f396cac1f7c325aa32d6b856e6b.JPGCC4.JPG.0a8c310e66b75ea13b2f12c9d3740ee0.JPG

I have but one word: Envious

:titleist-small: 917D2 driver

:callaway-small: 3 wood

:titleist-small: TS2 19 degree and 21 degree hybrids

:PXG:0211 5-GW irons

:ping-small: Glide 56 and 60 degree wedges

:odyssey-small: EXO7 putter :garsen: MAX grip

:titleist-small: Pro V1

3 hours ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

... I am glad we have some volunteers in this group because ... NO! ... I'm not gonna wear that outfit. Even for Halloween. And it is becoming clear far too many MGS members were picked on in school judging by the suggestions. 🤪

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

6 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Rough is lava. Each ball you hit that ends up in the rough adds a stroke to your score. Sand, fairway, pine straw, mulch, anything else is just normal golf. 

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter: L.A.B. DF3 34"/67°
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

6 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

First off I'm so excited for this to get in full swing. I really like what I see from the Cobra line across the board.

Ideas for penalties:

Go full MGS logo/equipment-ho brand label regalia with as many logos as possible walking billboard, headcovers on full round and post copious pictures.

Play a round by intuition no gps, rangefinder, watches etc and try to avoid noticing markers. No walking it off, even putts. 

Play a round without your 2 favorite clubs, whatever those 2 honestly are.

I also like the idea others said of Using Driver/FW on par 3s and iron/wedge from tee on par 5/4 respectively.

Finding a way to turn birdies into bogeys since 1992. #TeamChunks

'23 Forum Tester: image.png.9f90721cd28bc7b0a9c9a7080e1e9365.png Elixir Golf Ball

WITB:image.png.3fd681db3510b6ca5b9cd8746bbb1447.pngTS2 10.5° @ 11.25° Screenshot_20230525_003120_Chrome2.jpg.453ea23fc579d3ff5d81168fdd3d1632.jpgTensei blue AV 55 R graph•917f2 15° @ 16.5° Screenshot_20230525_003120_Chrome2.jpg.453ea23fc579d3ff5d81168fdd3d1632.jpgDiamana blue x5ct dialed 70 R graph•image.png.34e4547e173a54172ff78e7545cfce3c.pngStealth 22° image.png.3e3fd052b67b6f62d3666b666d7109fe.png Ventus red 6 (non-velo) R graph• image.png.8fb479c452fc063454e923dea514c13d.png699u 2i 17° image.png.9a4846088e26973fb7fe5624bddbdc81.png tgi 70 R graph•24° image.png.d2eb192c22d125fefbd3607df7e0b327.png Tour v 90 black pvd R steel•699 6i-PW image.png.9a4846088e26973fb7fe5624bddbdc81.png Tour 110 black pvd R steel• image.png.eca9fa52c016ce4745893f387fef46df.pngSM8 50°/08° @ 52°/10° SM8 stock steel• image.png.3a7bdc80b43a23d4e08c16f2f319cc28.pngJaws Full Toe 56°/12° Screenshot_20230525_002154_Google2.jpg.c2d23d7abfb8451e510d254517410b64.jpgDG Spinner TI steel •image.png.98634e318580c192c5682c5d7f2a763a.png c series DW 2.0 slant neck stock steel•image.png.13e1aa1ef13bc0a92bb27f2e4df082a9.pngPhantom 2 gps•Tour v3 rangefinder•image.png.9f90721cd28bc7b0a9c9a7080e1e9365.pngElixir golf ball•

4 minutes ago, Josh Ross said:

Rough is lava. Each ball you hit that ends up in the rough adds a stroke to your score. Sand, fairway, pine straw, mulch, anything else is just normal golf. 

You can only use 3 clubs on a hole.

B

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Play a round with the even numbered irons and only (1) wedge, and then another round with the odd numbered irons and (1) wedge and post scores.

Could also play round(s) with either driver or fairway wood and a hybrid at the top of the bag along with the irons mentioned previously and post rounds.

Play a round with either driver, fairway wood, 7 iron and putter and post scores.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

7 hours ago, funkyjudge said:

How about the following:

1. Play an all-irons (or irons and hybrids only) round of golf,
  2. Putt with the leading edge of a wedge rather than a putter for 18 holes,
  3. Putt with your eyes closed for 18 holes (no cheating!),
  4. Tee off with an iron on all par 4 and par 5 holes, but you must use a driver or fairway wood off the tee on every par 3 hole.

The 2nd part of no.4 is the norm for me. So no problem there. 

4 hours ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

Wait a minute... Please quote this post..... somewhere in Maryland @Golfspy_CG2 is going to have nightmares looking at that thinking of testing applications from a few years back! 

LOL!!  Oh man.  That’s exactly what I was thinking.  

That or put in Large Bold font DO NOT QUOTE this post in your entry, and it would guarantee everyone did 😬

Nightmare tonight for sure! 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

... I realize I am a competitor and my 2 cents is worth 1 cent but just a thought. 

I don't like using driver or even fairway woods on par 3's because it is almost impossible on some par 3 hole designs. One par 3 is a 120yd shot to a crowned green surrounded by an almost sandless bunker. It would be impossible to land on the green and not have the ball roll off. An island green would be darn near impossible. I trust the Mods to be creative but not ridiculous. 😇

So many other great suggestions though and I look forward to playing well for the Mod smart enough draft me and taking part in some of the very silly but very fun sounding challenges. 

Looking forward to hearing whoever drafted me - I've got a feeling they will be happy with the results 🙂

As a quick update, CLUBS HAVE SHIPPED!  They are set to arrive Tuesday, which will give me an evening at the range before I head out on a work trip.

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

10 minutes ago, CFreddie said:

Looking forward to hearing whoever drafted me - I've got a feeling they will be happy with the results 🙂

Titanic-Stower_w640.jpg.b5ac510183e88790ef73faec21388aca.jpg

Operator hubris. The Titanic had been warned of the presence of icebergs by several ships, but did not slow down.The concept of risk homeostasis suggests that people adapt and change behaviour in reaction to changes in the level of risk to which they are exposed, so as to maintain a roughly constant exposure to perceived risk. For example, we drive more slowly when on a wet road, but also tend to drive more quickly if we know our vehicle is equipped with ABS. The Titanic was thought of as a particularly safe ship, with its semi-watertight compartments and modern radio system, which may have encouraged the captain to maintain speed despite the presence of iceberg hazards.

There were not enough lifeboats to accommodate all of those aboard, a fact which seems astonishing today but was allowed by the outdated maritime safety regulations of the time. Titanic only carried enough lifeboats for 1 178 people, slightly more than half of the number on board, and one-third her total capacity. This choice was partly due to hubris of the ship’s designers, who overestimated the effectiveness of the new technological measures implemented in the ship, and partly due to lax regulations. 

23 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

This is very exciting to hear! I can wait to hear what the winner gets too! But losers man that could be anything! 

Go to good will and play a round with goodwill clubs only and post it!

Play in two different shoes!

Play par fives with reverse bag! So from the tee putter then wedges all the way to driver on green! 
 SHIPPING FOR THE WEEK!

#GoBallsOutAlways #GoRickieGo

Driver:      :Sub70:849 Pro-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0-NO1 50 Series Grip
Fairway:   :Sub70:949X-:projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 70 6.0 (1/2 inch short)-NO1 50 Series Grip
Driving Irons:     :Sub70:699 Pro 2-:truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips

Irons:     Custom:Sub70: 639 CB 5-Pw :truetemper: DG S400- NO1 50 Series Grips   
Wedges:   WedgeFx 52,56,60-:truetemper: DG S400Shafts-NO1 50 Series Grips 
Putter:      :Sub70: Sycamore 007-NO1 P90 Pistol Grip
Ball:           :odin:X1

Bag:     Side Street- Back9 Backpack Bag

Link to my Bag Boy ZTF Review!

4 minutes ago, chisag said:

Titanic-Stower_w640.jpg.b5ac510183e88790ef73faec21388aca.jpg

Operator hubris. The Titanic had been warned of the presence of icebergs by several ships, but did not slow down.The concept of risk homeostasis suggests that people adapt and change behaviour in reaction to changes in the level of risk to which they are exposed, so as to maintain a roughly constant exposure to perceived risk. For example, we drive more slowly when on a wet road, but also tend to drive more quickly if we know our vehicle is equipped with ABS. The Titanic was thought of as a particularly safe ship, with its semi-watertight compartments and modern radio system, which may have encouraged the captain to maintain speed despite the presence of iceberg hazards.

There were not enough lifeboats to accommodate all of those aboard, a fact which seems astonishing today but was allowed by the outdated maritime safety regulations of the time. Titanic only carried enough lifeboats for 1 178 people, slightly more than half of the number on board, and one-third her total capacity. This choice was partly due to hubris of the ship’s designers, who overestimated the effectiveness of the new technological measures implemented in the ship, and partly due to lax regulations. 

I have a feeling you and I are gonna be friends....😉

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge/Testing Bag (Link Here)

Driver: image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Paradym with Ventus TR Blue 60 Stiff

Fairways:  image.png.c4f821ba6925e5e146c31600685bf103.png Aerojet Max 3W & 7W with Hzrdus Smoke Blue RDX 70 Stiff

Hybrid:  image.png.c21137d282a252fb544e47aceb520176.png King TEC 5H with KBS PGI 95 Stiff

Irons:  image.png.6621a18e06b1717c1f774c4a561fd7d8.png Forged TEC 5-GW with KBS Tour Lite Stiff

Wedges:  image.png.ca83f4e6716da9276cf90826f633daca.png Jaws Raw Plasma 54 & 58

Putter:  image.png.c8e6824d2c38fa85d20ca21913fbb2b1.pngPhantom X 5.5

Ball: 2023 Maxfli Tour

Other Reviews:

Callaway Paradym

Titleist White Box Testing (2023)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5