RookieBlue7

Freaking Disgusted....

So Scotty released the Sony Open release today... I had both the new Pinflag bag and headcover in the cart and went to checkout. First time ever I've been home for a release (usually on my phone at work). Well, I'd grabbed the Discover card. Got to checkout, THEY DON'T TAKE DISCOVER... Time I run get another card (literally I'm running through the house) and get back to the computer, the bag is GONE. It's the best looking one he's released so far too... I'm sick about it. I've never paid attention to what cards they take because I'm usually at work and only carry 1 card with me there. It's the first option too, so I never scroll further on my phone. I even tried to call and order and she told me "yeah, we take all major CC's" and got me excited, until she looked and said "oh, sorry, I guess we don't take Discover". There's a sweet weight kit for those with adjustable weight covers. It's $154, comes with 10, 15, and 20 gram weights, a wrench and a carrying tube. I don't have adjustable weight putters though.

Bad break RB7.

It's my fault, I should've checked. Just never thought to before. Maybe I'll get the next one, but it probably won't be as awesome as this bag. Black with grey stitching.

It's my fault, I should've checked. Just never thought to before. Maybe I'll get the next one, but it probably won't be as awesome as this bag. Black with grey stitching.

Ya that suck to lose out on a technicality.

So Scotty released the Sony Open release today... I had both the new Pinflag bag and headcover in the cart and went to checkout. First time ever I've been home for a release (usually on my phone at work). Well, I'd grabbed the Discover card. Got to checkout, THEY DON'T TAKE DISCOVER... Time I run get another card (literally I'm running through the house) and get back to the computer, the bag is GONE. It's the best looking one he's released so far too... I'm sick about it. I've never paid attention to what cards they take because I'm usually at work and only carry 1 card with me there. It's the first option too, so I never scroll further on my phone. I even tried to call and order and she told me "yeah, we take all major CC's" and got me excited, until she looked and said "oh, sorry, I guess we don't take Discover". There's a sweet weight kit for those with adjustable weight covers. It's $154, comes with 10, 15, and 20 gram weights, a wrench and a carrying tube. I don't have adjustable weight putters though.

The lady told me I got the last one with my Visa.

I like my MasterCard because I never have that problem.

Aren't you like 16?! Man the world is changing......

Guess you won't be using that one when you play with the First Tee proagram......very nice RB!

Well, your CC membership is paid for...and then some. Congrats.

I actually haven't reupped yet, lol. Mine doesn't run out till end of Feb. I got $425 for the Grinder cover last year after the open. I wanted to game this cover if it were the standard. I use all of my covers. So I'll likely try to trade this for a regular one plus cash. Only LE I actually use is a 9/11 cover I got that someone had already used.