Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

Worked on take away on all clubs.  tendency to pick the club up on way back.  Then was just working on some wedges and irons, trying to get 2024 distances dialed in.  Hopefully play tomorrow afternoon and put it to use.

Taylormade Qi10 LS 9 deg Ventus Black 7x
Taylormade Mini Burner 13.5 Ventus Black 8x
Taylormade Qi10 Tour Titanium 5 w Ventus Black 8x
Taylormade P7MC 4 thru Pitch MMT 125 TX
Taylormade Hi Toe 52,56,60 MMT 125 TX
Taylormade My Spider L Neck Superstroke Counterbalanced

Grip Master Leather Grips on all clubs

Good old fashioned range time, beautiful weather and no more rain.

I really enjoy that out here in E TX nearly everywhere is a grass range, in CA most places are pads only for a quick stop and sending a basket of balls.

20240413_173759.jpg.25be4c93113dddc783b5622e72e95b11.jpg

Cheers.

Cheers.

39 minutes ago, EnderinAZ said:

So we are saying the same thing in a different way.  The feels you are referring above are the swing habits I referred to earlier and said because of the habit you cannot tell if the swing is wrong because it feels right. This is why I said make a video. 

It’s a trained eye that can look at a swing and see what’s going on. Most people do what feels natural and in a golf swing isn’t natural. Most people develop bad habits because things feel powerful or natural. So yes it may feel that way but it’s not correct. Or they may have a misunderstanding of concepts in golf. Like one of the big things is people here backswing and downswing and think they are two separate things and in the golfswing they are blended with the transition.

Many people misunderstand the concept of weight shift and pressure shift. 

so when we look at a swing we have to identify the cause of the issues not the symptoms. These are the feels I’m talking about. Not feeling the body doing something like in yoga.

the problem with video is that most people don’t know how to analyze and identify what their cause is but rather their symptoms. Some will post they are working on early extnension but don’t know how to fix it or that early extension has to happen in order for them to hit the ball because what they are doing in the swing requires it and if they didn’t do it they would hit the ball worst. So just saying make a video doesn’t help the majority of the people.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

So just saying make a video doesn’t help the majority of the people.

Agreed. I am a retired engineer and over analyze everything. Used to get me in trouble at work when I expected everyone else do the same thing. Some things don't change and I guess that expectation is one of them. 

Driver :taylormade-small: Sim Max2

Hybrids :ping-small: G430 2, 3, 4

Irons :srixon-small: ZX4 6-PW

Wedges :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 50, 54, 58

Putter :odyssey-small: 2Ball Ten ArmLock

Golf cart MGI Zip Navigator

:Arccos:

Worked on broomstick putting technique on my PuttOUT mat, followed by Junge Drill 1 (a 2' long body driven swing through the impact area using a ball). ten each with 9i and 5W. Also did practice full swings with the 5W looking to brush the ground through the impact area. 

Ping G400 Max 10.5* - Kuro Kage HBP Black Gen 2, 44.5" length

Ping G425 SFT 5W (19*) - Alta CB Slate SR flex 

Ping G430 5H (26*), 6H (30*) and 7H (34*)- Alta CB 70 regular flex

Ping G710 8i-W - Recoil 80 F3 shaft (1)

Cleveland CBX4 50* and 58*, Smart Sole 4C - Recoil 95 F3 shaft

Odyssey Original 2-Ball White Hot counterbalanced (lead tape in the head, Super Stroke grip with 50-gram weight)

Other: Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour; Shot Scope X5; True Linkswear; Callaway Org 7 bag; Clicgear 3.5+

Currently doing a Member Review on Argolf's Pendragon XL Broomstick putter. 

Today I practiced my 30–50-yard shots from different lies. I notice when I'm on the course this is normally my worse distances due to lack of confidence. Practiced this for about 45 minutes and then finished with putting. 

Driver: Ping G425 Max driver with Atlas Stiff shaft

Woods: Mizuno JPX 5 wood

hybrid: Ping G410 

Irons: Ping G425 black dot 

Wedges: Clevland RTX 6 50, 54, 60

Putter: Ping Anser 2 

Day 91 (14 Apr 24) - Took a few minutes this afternoon to work with 9i and hard foam balls in backyard, focused on ball placement at setup.  

WITB? Ping G400 SFT w/Aldila Mamba shaft R flex; Ping G410 3w; Ping G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26); TaylorMade SLDR 5i (interchanges w/5h)-PW -stock graphite shafts Rflex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -Rflex and Odyssey AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls. 

Making a plan to attack my weaknesses from early this season:

I'm going to hit about 15-30 half wedges and chips trying to get a feel and go to technique.

Also have to try hitting 3 wood off the deck. I may need it only once or twice a round but it's a killer not to have a 200+ yard shot from the fairway.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

IMG_0247.jpeg.c7b4f87a1f76b8985f7e4b007dc21b72.jpegWent to the range yesterday. I’m in between clubs so April is the month where I’m a member at both Bayou and Seminole Lake. 

It was hosting a women’s conference championship. It perfectly illustrates why I’m leaving. While it didn’t impact me I never received a communication from the club about a 3 day event that effectively took over our course.

I played there Friday and have no idea how a tournament where you had to play by the rules of golf could be held there - way too many bare patches in the fairways to mark all of them, the traps are inconsistent and the greens were pinched two weeks ago and are still healing. However the course layout is great, it’s hosted PGA tour events, mini tour events, is the home course for a DI college team and home club to a lot of very strong players.  It’s a great club for a younger person because it has tiered pricing for young professionals. I’m not playing enough to justify the monthly full fee of $650 and they aren’t showing enough commitment to the course to justify sticking around for when I retire in a couple of years - I don’t trust that anything will improve. 

Bayou does have great practice facilities and since the tournament chased the membership away I had the range to myself yesterday afternoon. I really struggled with my swing Friday and wanted to sort that out. Also I was playing after a funeral that had around 600 people in attendance.  I think that was a factor in my play.

There really wasn’t much sorting to do. I was hitting the ball fine. I finally decided to pit my Wilson D7 forged 9 iron verses my Srixon ZX 5 9 iron. I had a clear view of a pin that was 135 for me - a little long for 9 iron but I had a bit of a helping breeze and the balls on that range are excellent - they should be for what we pay - at any rate - I could not reach the pin with the D7 forged but I was very consistent and my PLM and eyes told me they were getting on the front of the green, 128 avg carry, 131 with the run out, nice dispersion. The first couple of Srixons were pulled - that’s my miss with those. After that though the results were eye opening, 133 yard average carry and 136 yards with the run out, higher launch, a bit less spin - I’m not a high spin player and range balls are not urethane although they should be for what we pay - yeah that’s a sore point for me. 

Interestingly the lofts through the bag are the same on both irons except for the pitching wedge which is a degree weaker in the Srixon and the A wedge was is 2 degrees weaker - 

Shafts are supposed to be the same the recoils in the Srixon’s are an iteration newer. By site the Srixon’s have a bit more offset but a slightly smaller platform. Swing weights are quite different though - Wilson’s are D2 and Srixons are C9.  I prefer the feel of the heavier weight for certain. But the difference in results were convincing yesterday at least. I will try it again and also will try to play an evening round where the course is empty and I can try done head to head shoots with my gamer ball into a real green. But for now the Srixons are in and the Wilson’s are out.

Best range session in a long time - hit 6 hybrid to a flag that was 169 and was flying it 171 dead straight - thats crazy long for me. 

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

On 4/11/2024 at 9:08 PM, JStapp said:

Hold on tight, and buckle up… I’m in need of HELP. DRIVER ISSUES

Background: + Handicap, competing in high level amateur events. I’ve ALWAYS struggled with driver. I’ve taken multiple lessons in person, some online lessons with McCormicks/Yarwoods of the world, tried different methods of practice/drills etc. and I just can’t be consistent. I have rounds where it’s great, and rounds where it’s average. 

First: Here’s a recent video from this winter/spring. Anything stand out? (I’ll read anybody and everybody’s opinion I don’t care) 

Second: Playing the Callaway TD w/ Ventus Blue TR 6X at 120-125 mph clubhead. I’ll try some other things: anything to keep it in play with decent spin. Most “forgiving” or max models spin to the moon. 

sincerely: desperate person 

IMG_0033.mov

Just want to follow up here quickly and show some love to the awesome replies! This community always comes thru !! 🔥💘

Everybody that responded had some fantastic questions and possible solutions to my current issues! I'll be working on some of these things and will hopefully find a ball flight that is in play more often! Some great setup things and small tweaks to different part of the swings! I replied to some but not all of the responses, I am taking all of the replies into my brain of thoughts haha! THANK YOU EVERYBODY! 

:callaway-small:Driver: Paradym Triple Diamond

:taylormade-small:3 Wood: Stealth Plus

:taylormade-small:Hybrid: Stealth Plus 

:srixon-small:Irons: Srixon ZX7

:taylormade-small:Wedges: MG2 50* MG3 54* and SM9 58* M Grind

:EVNROLL:Putter: Evnroll EV5

:titleist-small: GolfBall: 2023 ProV1

Another range session over the weekend. I've been hitting everything well lately except for driver, which is consistently off the toe. A relatively small dispersion, but in the wrong spot of the club face! Gonna try adjusting my setup alignment and messing around with some lead tape this week and see if I can bring that in closer to the center.

Driver - :cobra-small:Radspeed XB, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
3 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
5 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Fujikura Motore X F3 6-S
7 Wood - :PXG: 0341x Gen 4, Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 75-S

Irons - :mizuno-small:Pro 225 4-5, 223 6-PW, KBS $-Taper 120
Wedges - :cobra-small:King Cobra Snakebite 52° & 58°, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 S
Putter - :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Black Ten 35"
Ball - :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X LS

Powered by :Arccos:

2020 ExPutt Official Review | 2021 Cobra Connect Five Participant | 2023 SuperSpeed Official Review

Today I practice my Mental Game. I recently listened to the Podcast Joseph Parent did with Erik Anders Lang (RGC) and decided to pick it up. With my first year playing tournaments I know it'll be very challenging on the mental side of things. Hopefully this book can help with that! Has anyone else read this? 

IMG_3553 2.JPG

WITB:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 - TENSEI AV Series White 65 Stiff

3wood: Taylormade Stealth - Ventus Blue Stiff 

Driving Iron: Ping Crossover 3iron - Ping Stiff 

Irons: 4-PW Titleist AP2 - Dynamic Gold S300 

Wedges: 52 Vokey SM6 (F Grind), 56 Vokey SM8 (D Grind), 60 Vokey SM9 (M grind)

Putter: Versa Odyssey Jailbird - Superstroke Pistol 1.0

Ball: Taylormade Distance+

Went to the range today (an actual grass range finally!) and had a fairly good practice session. Focused less on weight shifting and more on arm/wrist control with the help of a video @Wib081 had sent to me about keeping your weight more on the front leg through your swing. Found that I was compressing the ball a bit better from the focus I gained. Definitely glad to have found the grass range and I am going to continue going there from here on out. After the range I putted with the Bridgestone Mindsets for the first time, found success in my line but the distances weren't there on the punched greens. All in all a good day, can't wait to get back into my regular practice routines.

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 5h

5i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :titleist-small: 48°, 52°, 56°

Putter:  :cleveland-small: HB Soft 14

Ball: :odin:

Just did some chipping in the backyard. Gave a quick lesson to my wife. How do I explain 3 different things at once? Chipping to me is such a touch and feel thing, that comes naturally to me and I really find it hard to explain in real time. Such as, try to accelerate through the ball, but don't hit it that hard.

Driver - Taylormade M4 9.5 degree adjusted to 10.5 Fujikura Atmos 5s

3-wood - Cobra Speedzone (All-time Top 5 Club)

5-wood - Taylormade Sim Max 2 D

4 Hybrid - Taylormade M4

5-PW Irons - Cobra Radspeed KHS shafts

Wedges - 52 Vokey sm6, 56 Wilson Staff full face, 60 Vokey sm8, 

Putter - Cleveland Huntington Soft Beach Premier 11s with a counter weight Superstroke grip

Most wanted testing day today so I got in a little practice time.    Pitching/chipping seems to be coming along but full swing is not great.   Not sure if it is just rust or compensations  and/or apprehension to avoid potentially hurting myself.   Thinking I need to take a couple of lessons to work on some fundamentals.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Signed up for my annual outdoor range pass today and got in some full swing practice as well as some short game.  Last 2 times out I was coming over the top and moving everything to the right. 

On the range today I had a strong left to right wind.  I was working on having everything hold up against the wind, forcing me to put draw spin on everything without closing off the face and pulling it left.

Strong work with getting the swing back onto an inside-out path, squaring the club face at impact and making good contact.  Lots of clean shots with my shallow path working well for me.  I've tried to get steeper but it does not work well with my game.  Lower 4 groves works better overall. 

Driver was working well with only a few overspun and ballooning then getting blown off to the right.  

Long putts were working well on distance control but still need to work on seeing the line better on shorter putts.

Pitches 50-80 yards were looking good.

Gotta make this translate to better scores on Thursday when I am playing.

:cobra-small: LTDx 9 degree driver HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 60 gr 6.0

:cobra-small: LTDx 3 wood HZRDUS Smoke IM10 Green 60 gr 6.0

:callaway-small:Callaway Apex UW 19 degree HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 70 5.5

:Takomo:Takomo 101T 4 to PW KBS Tour regular

:wilson_staff_small:Wilson Staff 50 degree Gap

:vokey-small:Vokey SM9 54.12D Sand and all-around the green

:vokey-small:Vokey SM9 58.12D lob and sand

:nevercompromise-small: Voodoo

:maxfli:Maxfli TourX

Went to the range after work today, but they had stopped selling range balls at 5:30 and I got there at 6. So I went to the end of the firing line, set up my Rypradar and had a Rypstick workout. When I got to the baseline swings at the end, four of my five swings were clocked at 89 mph. My previous best was 84, and two years ago I was in the low 70s according to my fitter. So maybe the Rypstick is working. I'm still a little dubious of the numbers I get from those gadgets until they're supported by longer drives with real balls, but if I am truly in the high 80s, I should start to get carry distances of 215-220 with total distance in the 230s. Which would bring down my handicap all by itself.

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024

Day 92 (15 Apr 24) - Picked back up 7i and resumed working on preshot routine, hitting a few hard foam balls along the way.  Seeing more consistent dispersion.  

WITB? Ping G400 SFT w/Aldila Mamba shaft R flex; Ping G410 3w; Ping G400 3h(19), 4h(22), 5h(26); TaylorMade SLDR 5i (interchanges w/5h)-PW -stock graphite shafts Rflex; INDI FLX-S wedges (50, 54, 58) w/Recoil graphite shafts -Rflex and Odyssey AI-One 7T BD Milled (aka Millie), ball choice tends to be Pro-V1 or simliar 3pc urethane balls. 

Tried out the new Trackman Performance Center/Strokes Gained practice. Really helps break up practice, and has you hitting a different shot everytime with more thought than just hit it straight.

Only negative so far is the mobile app doesn't display anything for these practice sessions. There is however a summary breakdown you can review while on the machine. Averaged about -.70 strokes gained on distances 50-150yds, think I only had one ball I got on the green in the Tour Avg for positive strokes gained. Biggest weakness this exposed is my distance control with wedges below my full swings, lack of practice has dulled my touch for sure.

Edited by BallsLeon
  • Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (44.5", Draw setting)
  • 3-Wood: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
  • 3-Utility: :Sub70: 699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 5.5 flex
  • Irons: :titleist-small: T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.25”, 1° upright)
  • Wedges:  Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
  • Putter:cobra-small: King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen: Quad Tour Taper grip
  • Bag: :cobra-small: Ultralight Pro, Ski Patrol/Black
  • Push Cart: :BagBoy: Nitron, Black/Red
  • Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V5 Shift

2023 MGS Forum Review: Sugar Golf Balls (Final Review Posted)
2023 MGS Forum Review: Sycamore 009 Mini Putter (Final Review Posted)

-TJ

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

Still trying to work my way through my case of the shanks. Spent a good amount of time on the driving range yesterday and felt like I maybe made a little bit of progress, but the miss is still consistently well in the heel. I guess the one thing that I can say is that when I do get it ironed out, hopefully I'll be able to strike the middle with the same consistency 😂.

I was finding that when I had the thought and intention of hitting it out of the toe, I would find the center of the face. So for whatever reason, what feels "normal" to me at the moment in the swing probably has my hands moving too far away from my body on the downswing which is playing a role in that repeated heel side contact. Certainly not the only cause, as it could be a litany of other issues - I have a feeling club path is playing a role as well. Will be getting some more work in this evening hitting balls into the net as we've got rain in the forecast. Going to try to work on the feeling of staying connected and keeping my trail elbow closer to my torso in the downswing. If I am getting stuck and my arms are getting too far behind me, that may be playing a role as well. Clearly, I have a million thoughts going through my head at the moment 😅

I keep reminding myself that I can make good, consistent contact as I've done it many times before in the past, and am trying to not get consumed with the issue and let it overwhelm me mentally.

I also sent a couple messages to some coaches on the Skillest app as I think I'd maybe benefit from a video analysis and drills to work on that route. Going to keep working on things on my own through April and if we hit May and I've not made any progress, I'll be doing a month of lessons with whichever coach I think fits my personality best. There's a coach out of Minneapolis that I follow on IG and really like his content and his delivery and explanation of drills, so think that may be the ticket if I go that way.

This just makes me think of the movie Tin Cup…

Just put the change in your left pocket, left shoe in a double knot, hat backwards and tee behind your left ear

Good to go!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

39 minutes ago, TJ Hall said:

This just makes me think of the movie Tin Cup…

Just put the change in your left pocket, left shoe in a double knot, hat backwards and tee behind your left ear

Good to go!

I think if I could quiet my mind, it would be over relatively quickly. Therein lies the problem, though. It is so hard to get out of a swing rut mentally. I'd say more so than physically. 

But yeah, there's about 10 different thoughts going through my head at a given time which does not help things 😂

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

I've been playing well lately so I've been focusing on really building muscle memory from repetition.  Really focusing on feel to work on chest rotation, connection, and clearing the hips.  Almost all of it into my garage net.   Over the weekend the feel just went away and all of my bad habits bubbled up -- heavy contact, standing up in the swing, getting stuck, etc.  It felt fully unfolded and I mentally prepped myself for some pain in my game while I re-found my feel.  Yesterday I ran through a lot of drills throughout the course of the day and while things improved it just wasn't right.  The feel wasn't there and correspondingly the contact was pretty poor.  I decided to give it a rest of the day and while I was laying in bed last night I was watching some instagram swing videos my instructor posted of a high school player he coaches (kid is headed to a decent D1 school next year).  It was pretty handy because he's much better at doing what the instructor tells him to do with his change in direction and transitional move.  I compared it to a video I (fortunately) took of my swing a week ago, identified something that I was doing that was missing from the last few days, and walked out to the garage to try the same move.   

SMH!!!  Problem solved.  🤷‍♂️  Feel is still back today and according to the foot spray so is the contact.  The golf swing is wild and so unbelievably subtle.  I'd been working on all the parts and pieces I needed, but was missing this tiny almost imperceptable move with my hips and torso.  A move that looks nothing like it feels -- like I'm dipping my trail shoulder to skip a rock (Obligatory MAROOCH!!!!).  That move  simultaneously shallows the club, starts clearing the lead hip, maintains spine angle, and frees my torso to rotate rapidly through impact.  All I have to do is let the club release.  Simple right.  😄🤦‍♂️

Driver

311062546_PXG_LogoSmall.jpg.1ff58b767d1fb1cdfeac9a387718766e.jpg  0311 Gen 5 -- Tensei CK Orange 60

Woods

PXG_Logo Small.jpg 0341 3W -- Tensei AV Raw Blue

Hybrids

image.png.374545efa45a29aed00287677e783604.png  0317X 2&4 -- Tensei AV Raw Blue 

Irons 

:srixon-small: ZX7 4/AW -- C-Taper Lite 110

Wedges

:mizuno-small:  T7 55º @55/7  -- TT DG Spinner

Putter

Test.png DF2.1 or Link.1 -- Accra

Ball

:srixon-small:  Zstar Diamond

Just figured out something about my practice space; the garage. 

On the course and on the range, I hit a draw with my driver; miss is left. 

On the sim, I've been hitting fades with a snap hook miss. 

I've FINALLY figure it out. For some reason, I have been standing WAY closer to the ball in the garage. I only figured that out from watching the vids back on the MLM2PRO. 

Gonna need to figure out how to ensure my spacing is WAY more consistent. 

Maybe it has something to do with my garage floor being slightly tilted. 

Always nice to put a puzzle piece in place. 

Odyssey XG #9

Cleveland CG15 wedges 54/58

Takomo 101 irons PW-4

Rescue hybrid 3 

M6 3W & Driver

Bridgestone e12