Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Hello From sunny Az.

Just joined and hope to learn good info on the game and new products. Am interests in testing the Sky Golf Watch. How do you register foe being a tester! Love to plat and am heading out in about an hour!

Welcome! As for becoming a tester, just watch for those threads asking for testers. The requirements are clearly listed in the opening thread message. Just remember though, there is so much more to this community than testing. Participate in the dialogs and ask questions, and watch your knowledge grow.

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest!  Glad you joined us.  Where in AZ?  I was in Phoenix in February, played 10 times.  Also, played several times in Tucson.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

First you need a avatar (profile picture), complete your profile, and stay active in forums.  If you have any questions, your fellow spies are here to assist in anyway.  There is so much to gain from the MGS community, product testing is just a small part of it.  Product reviews by MGS Staff and fellow spies filled with data (non-biased reviews at it's finest), there is so much knowledgeable peers here, you'll be able to get an answer for pretty much anything you want to know.

Have fun and enjoy the forums!!!    

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

Welcome and don't become too discouraged if you aren't picked to test something right away.  Your turn will come and the best is always yet to come in regards to testing. 

What part of Arizona do you live in?  My parents, God rest their souls, retired to Scottsdale and I spent some time there. 

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Welcome aboard!! Enjoy!

WITB:

Driver - Callaway BB Alpha 9* Kuro Kage 50g. Reg. Shaft - 45"

3 Wood - Callaway X-Hot 3 Deep Pro 14.5* Project X 5.5

5 Wood - Callaway XR 19* Project X 5.5

3 - 5 Tour Edge Exotics EX9 Hybrids 18*, 22*, & 25* w/ AeroTech i80 SteelFiber Reg. Shaft

6 - PW - Callaway Apex w/ AeroTech i80 SteelFiber Reg. Shaft - Standard length & lofts 

GW, SW & LW - Hogan TK - 49*, 54* & 58* - KBS fst - Wedge flex

Putter - Ping - Mid Ketsch Heavy - 33"

Welcome Aboard!!!

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Welcome and don't become too discouraged if you aren't picked to test something right away.  Your turn will come and the best is always yet to come in regards to testing. 

What part of Arizona do you live in?  My parents, God rest their souls, retired to Scottsdale and I spent some time there. 

North east Scottsdale for now and will head to Mid west in may for the Summer.

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest!  Glad you joined us.  Where in AZ?  I was in Phoenix in February, played 10 times.  Also, played several times in Tucson.

Scottsdale for now. Beautiful day and some good golf today.

Scottsdale for now. Beautiful day and some good golf today.

I've made a lot of trips there over the years.  I've played Troon North Monument and Pinnacle courses, Grayhawk Raven and Talon courses, Legend Trail, Camelback both courses, and of course TPC.  I used to have meeting at Marriott Camelback and the JW Marriott in North Phoenix.  Played both the Palmer and Faldo courses at Wildfire.

This year we played mostly in SE Phoenix, Chandler, and west in Goodyear.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Welcome to the site

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

Welcome from the grey Pacific Northwest!  "Sunny Az."--sure, rub it in :D

:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls

Welcome to the forum!

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

Archived