Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

A conference call- in real life...

perseveringgolfer

I've been on loads of calls like this, so have many of you I'll bet?

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

11 minutes ago, perseveringgolfer said:

I've been on loads of calls like this, so have many of you I'll bet?

Indeed. I've referenced this vid dozens of times and have watched it many more times in the past several years-A true classic!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

LOL...due to some office reshuffling, I was moved from an office to a cubicle. Tried to have a conference call and that was a disaster as the other three guys around me were on all on different conference calls.  It literally sounds like talk noise the hollywood studios use in movie tracks 😂.  Lesson learned...now, if I have a scheduled call in conference call, I'll telework that day 😄

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

that is so funny and true.

Our biggest problem we have with Webex is people join from their offices and forget to mute their phones and they are unaware of it and then you hear all the keyboard typing, coughing, people walking into their office, and the general sighs. 

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

All day everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

Another reason I’m grateful that I don’t work in corporate America.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Technology is only good if the people you involve in whatever it is you are doing know how to use it.  I'm thoroughly convinced that a vast majority of people lie about their abilities to use technology, no matter what it is.  Even the basic cellphone trips a lot of people up beyond basic features.  And there are some people who get in a position of authority, and are basically Luddites with anything that requires a power source, which ultimately inhibits those under them to grow with technology and innovation.  But the Luddite will never relinquish power, so you get stuck in the 19th century, doing things "the way we've always done it." because the Luddite doesn't understand, nor want to understand anything that will actually help the company compete in the modern marketplace of ideas.

Then there are the tech savvy millennials who never need to learn any new app or technology advancement that comes out.  They speak a language that the rest of us "normal" people will never understand, and they will innovate everything they touch when possible.  Meanwhile, 99 out of 100 people that they work with have no clue what they are doing, and if that millennial should quit and move on to another company, the entire company is clueless as to how to do what the millennial did, because A) they were the only one who knew how to do it, and B) they never trained or taught anyone else how to do most of the things the millennial did.

The problem with technology is that it is no good when only a small percent of people know how to use it.  And the longer I work with some of my customers, I'm convinced that the least amount of technology used is the best way to go.  This video is only a comedic glimpse into the reality of the technology divide that is currently undermining our ability to function as a society.

And don't get me started on when the power goes out permanently.  Based on my observations of people after Hurricane Michael, going without power for even 24 hours, most people lose their ever loving minds in that situation.  Everything shuts down and the world comes to a halt.  Makes me wonder how people survived in the 19th century and before.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

Never seen this before, but it's spot on. Had a call this morning eerily similar...

"the way we've always done it." 

I fight against this phrase every day at work. My dislike for using it as a justification of actions has no bounds. 

1 hour ago, GSwag said:

Then there are the tech savvy millennials who never need to learn any new app or technology advancement that comes out.  They speak a language that the rest of us "normal" people will never understand, and they will innovate everything they touch when possible.  Meanwhile, 99 out of 100 people that they work with have no clue what they are doing, and if that millennial should quit and move on to another company, the entire company is clueless as to how to do what the millennial did, because A) they were the only one who knew how to do it, and B) they never trained or taught anyone else how to do most of the things the millennial did.

I see a fair bit of truth to this sentiment, I'd only add that there is an assumption that the millenial mentioned is a "good worker" and fits in the role. That different language you reference can just as easily lead to poor output because the system doesn't fit how they process information and their boss can't engage/motivate well enough to bridge the gap. It's not specific to millennials, every person does not fit every role in addition to it being a complete crap shoot who will put in an honest effort and who's showing up to collect a paycheck and coast. 

Personally, I see people's eyes glaze over when any the part of my job that involves scary tech words come up. People disassociate from it and their skill set is never expanded upon. The unfortunate part is how easy it would be for some folks to self service and make their lives easier for minimal effort. I guess the sand is safe and comforting...

:cobra-small: Cobra King F7+, VA drago 65 X, 9.5*

:cobra-small: Cobra F7 3/4 wood - hzrd red 15.5*

:mizuno-small: MP-63 4-PW 

:cleveland-small: Cleveland 588 Tour Wedge (56*)

OnCore Elixr all day every day

1 minute ago, Angry Yeti said:

Personally, I see people's eyes glaze over when any the part of my job that involves scary tech words come up. People disassociate from it and their skill set is never expanded upon. The unfortunate part is how easy it would be for some folks to self service and make their lives easier for minimal effort. I guess the sand is safe and comforting...

Your entire sales and marketing departments for sure.  Sales is code for, "I have no real world talents other than looking beautiful and being able to BS my way through any situation in life to my advantage."  😁

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

16 minutes ago, GSwag said:

Your entire sales and marketing departments for sure.  Sales is code for, "I have no real world talents other than looking beautiful and being able to BS my way through any situation in life to my advantage."  😁

They do it better than I can, so I'm not going to throw too many stones. Maybe a pebble or two....

Also, where else can you use such fun phrases as Discovery Funnel? 
This also comes to mind: Obligatory link text or BS link 2

:cobra-small: Cobra King F7+, VA drago 65 X, 9.5*

:cobra-small: Cobra F7 3/4 wood - hzrd red 15.5*

:mizuno-small: MP-63 4-PW 

:cleveland-small: Cleveland 588 Tour Wedge (56*)

OnCore Elixr all day every day

Archived