GolfSpy STUDque

Pre-Chatter: #CobraConnect Challenge 3

23 minutes ago, Nunfa0 said:

Personally, I intend on being awesome during this, either awesomely good or awesomely bad I don't mind 😁😎

Me too! And I'm not even competing! I just plan on being a PITA to y'all and Stud! 😁😁😇

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Just now, GB13 said:

Me too! And I'm not even competing! I just plan on being a PITA to y'all and Stud! 😁😁😇

Excellent, that's what I tried to do last year. The more the merrier 😁😎

• Like 2

Where is Bardle? Please don’t tell me he has a job and a life outside of this.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

But golf and MGS are life 🤔😜

The only reason I'm on is because it's a public holiday here..

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, GB13 said:

You gonna be the 2019 @Har in the Hat??

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

You gonna be the 2019 @Har in the Hat??

NO!!! Well, maybe... hopefully not. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

Don't worry, I'm here alllllll daaaay looong. 😉

• Like 3

Oh my goodness! Someone woke up@robertson153 to let him know he’s participating in a challenge. Welcome to the program.

You must have been experimenting with some new drug to give you the audacity to think that you have a prayer in this challenge. I welcome seeing another name under mine in the rankings. The more on the list after my name, the merrier.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Don't worry, I'm here alllllll daaaay looong.

@GB13 are you here just for today? I want to make sure you stick around to witness the annihilation that is about to happen. I understand if you need to avert your eyes from time to time. It can make certain people ill watching grown men cry.

I promise to be gentle when I put them out of their misery like Lassie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, palvord said:

@GB13 are you here just for today? I want to make sure you stick around to witness the annihilation that is about to happen. I understand if you need to avert your eyes from time to time. It can make certain people ill watching grown men cry.

Oh no, I'm here alllllll yeeeaaarrr. I like your cockiness, but I question your ability to follow through on your well worded empty promises. You're sounding like a politician. All talk and no action! 

• Like 6

I’m curious who will be this years Foz? 100 rounds of golf and 100 selfies just to get close.

• Like 6

Oh no, I'm here alllllll yeeeaaarrr. I like your cockiness, but I question your ability to follow through on your well worded empty promises. You're sounding like a politician. All talk and no action! 

Oh that’s good news that we’ll have you cheering or heckling from the sidelines all year. Hopefully we can educate you a little along the way.

And I may be talking like a politician, but it’s campaign season. Gotta get all my talking in now.

Come actual challenge time I’m just going to let my F9’s do the talking.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, palvord said:

Oh @palvord, I can see you being as successful as the Detroit Lions. It no wonder you know about grown men crying 😂😁😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, palvord said:

Oh that’s good news that we’ll have you cheering or heckling from the sidelines all year. Hopefully we can educate you a little along the way.

And I may be talking like a politician, but it’s campaign season. Gotta get all my talking in now.

Come actual challenge time I’m just going to let my F9’s do the talking.

Then after your F9's don't win, you can create a memoir documenting, "What Happened", while blaming your loss on everyone but yourself. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

I’m curious who will be this years Foz? 100 rounds of golf and 100 selfies just to get close.

Well it won't be me during the challenge, not enough daylight during the winter

• Like 1

Can you guys talk about what you ordered or do we wait for stage 1?

• Like 1

Oh [mention=78805]palvord[/mention], I can see you being as successful as the Detroit Lions. It no wonder you know about grown men crying

Excuse me. Just because I live in this godforsaken city, doesn’t mean I root for the poor excuse for sports franchises.

I root for Cleveland sports and we actually know how to put competitive teams on the field or court. You know. Every 10-30 years or so.

I’m from Akron, OH. Home of LeBron James. The man that brought us our first championship in 50+ years.

• Like 3

Can you guys talk about what you ordered or do we wait for stage 1?

13 new Cobra clubs. And a bag. And Arccos. Anything more than that and we’d have to get you to sign a non-disclosure.

Finding the right clubs was my biggest challenge so far. Cobra doesn’t have a lot of fitting options in Wisconsin so I had to make some educated guesses on a few things.
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

13 new Cobra clubs. And a bag. And Arccos. Anything more than that and we’d have to get you to sign a non-disclosure.

Finding the right clubs was my biggest challenge so far. Cobra doesn’t have a lot of fitting options in Wisconsin so I had to make some educated guesses on a few things.

Well, we've got the "Lawyer" here, the "Politican" is @palvord! Who are the rest of the 3 of y'all? 

• Like 4

Holy this is entertaining! Definitely going to have to keep close tabs on this!

From everything I've seen on the f9 irons they are hot and long... Anyone care to chime in based off their fittings? 

• Like 1