Combo iron sets

Combo sets are great (just got fit into ZX5/ZX7), better with some sets that were designed to blend.  But your ideal set will depend on what you need and how you hit them, so it may or may not be what the manufacturer intended.  I expected to need to adjust loft on the ZX5s to fit the ZX7s but the 6 iron to 5 iron gapping was spot on.

8* SIM2 Custom / PX RDX Smoke Black 6.0 46.5"

15* SIM Ti / Velocore 7s

19* SIM Max Hy / GOST 39.5"

4,5 Srixon ZX5  6-P Srixon ZX7  ProjectX LZ 120 6.0

50/54/58 Cleveland Zipcore DG Tour Issue

Scotty Cameron Phantom X12, Stability Tour shaft and SuperStroke

JumboMax Ultralight Small on Driver, Golf Pride Tour Velvet (irons and MCC (woods) Mid on all others.

TP5X Pix  and -ProV1

Playing since 2 y. a Titleist Combo with CB and AP2, should have done that years before, distances match 

perfectly together this a ATM stepped shaft, I can really recommend such iron combo.

Think about single length for the long irons - simplifies these clubs.     SL's exactly match TOTAL CLUB MOI so you have the same feel as a 7 iron.   Ask Bryson.   

I have been using one for years and will never change.

Love the blades for the wedges thru 8 iron for better feel, especially around the greens.

Use cavity back for forgiveness on longer irons and starting to slide a few hybrids in at the top end.