Testers Wanted! T Squared Putters ×

What Equipment Have You Tested?

GolfSpy_APH

On 6/24/2023 at 1:40 AM, Josh Ross said:

I haven't tested them yet, but I was invited to Bridgestone's HQ to test a new ball on site with them. I'm going July 5th and get to hit a new ball and give them feedback. I've been invited twice before and couldn't make it work but I finally get to do it! Apparently I get a free hat and a dozen balls for coming out, should be a really cool experience! Played Bridgestone exclusively before switching to Snell and then Maxfli after doing the testing here. Might be time to try them out again.

After starting over due to surgeries and loss of speed I was recommended the Bridgestone RX but I couldnt get the irons to hold a green , switched to the RXS and the difference with irons and wedges was BIG. I did buy a box of BX just to experiment with and I will go back to the store I buy most of my equipment from next week, they let me use their simulator if its not in use which to be fair I usually leave there with something lol but I will hit the RXS and the BX head to head with a driver and a iron to compare the numbers for carry, spin , height, decent angle. Before the Pro at the store recommend I try them I never really considered using the Bridgestone so I am not a fan boy, they had to clearly win the job. And for those like myself whose eyes havent aged well and a white ball gets lost in the sky during flight somethings different about the Bridgestone yellow it is for me a LOT easier for me to see in flight than any other ball of any brand or color I have tried. Let me know how your testing goes.

Ping 430 Max H/L 10 Degree Geezer Flex

Ping 425 7 wood Geezer Flex

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Titlist 5-Gap T300's Geezer Flex

Wedges Cleveland RTX Fullface Zipcore 52 degree and TM Hi Toe 4 56 degree

Putter Scotty Cameron Golo S Center Shafted

Ball Bridgestone BXS , Trying The Maxfli Tour S also

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

I did a Cleveland wedge fitting today. Tried both the RTX 6 and CBX with a couple different graphite shafts.   Overall hit the RTX 6 considerably better which surprised me. Really nice feel with the distances, accuracy and spin I’m looking for on full swing shots. Also tried some 3/4 swings and those worked just as well.   I know Titliest, Callaway, and Taylormade all make excellent wedges but I don’t see any reason to delay a Cleveland purchase. 

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour

41 minutes ago, Fred Mitchell said:

After starting over due to surgeries and loss of speed I was recommended the Bridgestone RX but I couldnt get the irons to hold a green , switched to the RXS and the difference with irons and wedges was BIG. I did buy a box of BX just to experiment with and I will go back to the store I buy most of my equipment from next week, they let me use their simulator if its not in use which to be fair I usually leave there with something lol but I will hit the RXS and the BX head to head with a driver and a iron to compare the numbers for carry, spin , height, decent angle. Before the Pro at the store recommend I try them I never really considered using the Bridgestone so I am not a fan boy, they had to clearly win the job. And for those like myself whose eyes havent aged well and a white ball gets lost in the sky during flight somethings different about the Bridgestone yellow it is for me a LOT easier for me to see in flight than any other ball of any brand or color I have tried. Let me know how your testing goes.

My update was right above your post but our testing was wiped out by bad weather. It was to test a new pattern on the ball that helps with mental focus. Not necessarily an alignment aid like triple track but something different. I didn't get to see it but it was a collaboration with Jason Day. 

My dad plays the B RXS and loves them, he just recently switched to them. I play the B XS in Bridgestone but have recently been playing Maxfli. Have always loved Bridgestone though, played them for years!

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter: L.A.B. DF3 34"/67°
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

On 8/14/2022 at 2:58 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Have you tested anything recently whether it be in a store or tried a friends club or anything else if you tested it we would love to hear about it and how it performed or did it live up to expectations?

I'm testing some swiss putter companies. I'll go to one company Tuesday to try them out and another one the week after. These are niche brand companies that I've never seen in shops and want to give them a try and see how they react. They have a ton of customization and should be a lot of fun to use. They will however have to do a lot to get my strokelab 7 out of the bag. 

I went and got fitted at the end of last year and tried all the new irons. I played the taylormade mb blades and so naturally we tried every blade on the market with little to no change in distance which shouldn’t be a thing since tech has come so far. Then the fitter gave me the Callaway rogue st max iron and immediately added 20yards to each club. I ended up with them and I have to say after adjusting to the distance I’m very happy with the purchase. Never had been a Callaway guy but now I guess I am. 

2 hours ago, Josh Ross said:

My update was right above your post but our testing was wiped out by bad weather. It was to test a new pattern on the ball that helps with mental focus. Not necessarily an alignment aid like triple track but something different. I didn't get to see it but it was a collaboration with Jason Day. 

My dad plays the B RXS and loves them, he just recently switched to them. I play the B XS in Bridgestone but have recently been playing Maxfli. Have always loved Bridgestone though, played them for years!

I will try the

Maxfli IF they make it in yellow, I lose th white ball in the shy 90% of the time

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2023 at 6:16 PM, Fred Mitchell said:

I will try the Maxfli IF they make it in yellow, I lose th white ball in the shy 90% of the time

They do, and it's a nice bright hi vis yellow (for those you know  _very occasional_ times your ball is in deep rough it's easy to spot 😄).

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

2 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

They do, and it's a nice bright hi vis yellow (for those you know  _very occasional_ times your ball is in deep rough it's easy to spot 😄).

They dont carry it at my local DSG except in white.

Ping 425 5H [Not in bag]

TM DHY 4/5

Bag Titlist 15 Cart Bag

So the TOP end of my bag... has been an exercise of hitting my neighbors clubs and SMOKING a ball.

Ergo.. I needed to have it.

The first culprit was the sim2max 3h.  I didnt have a club that could reach this 200ish+ yard par 3 and asked if I could use it.  I didnt really feel comfortable trying to hit my 20* 5iron.

So I crack this ****** middle of the green over 200yd....

*sigh*

Ok.... gimme the specs ima go buy it.

Queue a few months later and playing scramble with the same neighbor.  Well... the 3h I got (thanks you dick) wont quite make this distance.  I am very much not going to hit driver off the deck.... Oh... you got a new 3w you say?

"Can I hit it?"

Smash this thing a respectable 230ish?  I forget, but my hybrid wasnt making it to whatever distance it ended up being.

So I go and buy that.  A 3w 16.5* (so more a 4w?).

TLDR:

DONT HIT FRIENDS CLUBS.... it causes poor financial decisions, but great golfing ones. 

Stack Referral code

Driver - Sim2Max 10.5° (set at 9*) UST Helium shaft

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

irons - Sim2OS kbsmax85mt steel shafts reg flex 5i-Aw

wedgies - Jaws MD5 52°-10° (Bounce) S Grind

Jaws MD5 56°-12° (Bounce) W Grind

Putter - Mizuno OMOI Type II

Final Sugar "Pure" Golf Balls Review

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

The Zebra putter testing has come to an end! You can read my full review for the AIT3 here!

Make sure to check out the other reviews as well. 

Tester Opportunities

2024 Ping S159 Wedges

2023 Zebra AIT3 Putter

The Bag

Driver - :callaway-logo-1: Paradym Ai Smoke MAX Driver with Project X Denali - 6.5

3W - :callaway-logo-1: Paradym 15° with Kai'li™ White - X

3H - :PXG: Gen5 0311 19° with Ventus Blue Velocore - X

Driving Iron - image.png.e20decc564f669047d8ef7d2dbd4734d.png 699 Pro 20° with UST PROFORCE V2 Hybrid White/Yellow - X

Irons - :Sub70: 6-PW 699 Pro in black with Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges - :ping-small: S159 50, 54, 58 Dynamic Gold X100 (TESTER)

Putter - :cobra-small:KING 3D Printed Agera Armlock Putter , 🦓 Zebra AIT 3 (On time out)

Ball - :srixon-small: Z-Star XV or :vice: Pro Plus

Tester for 

2024 Ping S159 Wedges

2023 Zebra AIT3 Putter

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2023 at 6:04 PM, cnosil said:

Fitting is about finding the shaft and heads that work best this can also include lie angles and length.  Since you have clubs, you are in the fine tuning stage which would be lie and loft adjustments to optimize gapping and flight.   

if you go to a fitter and indicate that is what you want to do, that is what should be done.  If the clubs don’t fit you well and your results are inconsistent, there may be some recommendations for changes.   

I can’t answer about the credibility of the fitter you are going to to answer how they will treat you.   It is your responsibility as a consumer to understand the process so you don’t get sold a bunch of stuff you don’t need.  

getting the right fit is crucial..I agree with you

Hi folks.  I recently tested the new Paradym Driver and Irons.  Currently testing the Callaway CB Wedges 54* and 58*.  So far the results have been pretty positive the more I practice with them. I was using MD5 prior, but these CB's do offer a bit more forgiveness.

Cobra Drivers and Callaway Irons and Wedges.  Still looking for the right Putter and Hybrids.

On 8/14/2022 at 1:58 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Have you tested anything recently whether it be in a store or tried a friends club or anything else if you tested it we would love to hear about it and how it performed or did it live up to expectations?

I'm testing some swiss putter companies. I'll go to one company Tuesday to try them out and another one the week after. These are niche brand companies that I've never seen in shops and want to give them a try and see how they react. They have a ton of customization and should be a lot of fun to use. They will however have to do a lot to get my strokelab 7 out of the bag. 

As a proud golfer, I am always testing something trying to strive for better. and yes, thats not always a good thing haha

:callaway-small:Driver: Paradym Triple Diamond

:taylormade-small:3 Wood: Stealth Plus

:taylormade-small:Hybrid: Stealth Plus 

:srixon-small:Irons: Srixon ZX7

:taylormade-small:Wedges: MG2 50* MG3 54* and SM9 58* M Grind

:EVNROLL:Putter: Evnroll EV5

:titleist-small: GolfBall: 2023 ProV1

• 2 weeks later...

Signed up for the Callaway demo night at the range tonight, and got to try the new Apex CBs. 

God damn they feel nice. Just smooth, and solid. Way better feeling than my Apex 19 Pro Dots. Had a play with the shaft options too, and the KBS Tour X 130s felt really solid and stable, but still responsive, and definitely got me in the right launch window. Now all I have to do is finish paying for my wedding and honeymoon and I'm set 😂

Driver - :cobra-small: King SZ 1w 7.5° w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 110MSI 60x

Woods - :cobra-small:King SZ Big Tour 3w 13.5° w/ Fujikura Pro 65, King SZ 5w 20° w/ Tensei CK White 70

Driving Iron - :cobra-small: King Utility 2i 16° w/ Project X Hzrdus Black 85

Irons - :callaway-small: Apex '24 Combo set - 4i Pro, 5i-8i CB, 9i-10i MB w/ KBS Tour V 120 X-Stiff

Wedges - :callaway-small: MD5 Jaws 52° - S 10° grind, 56° - C 8° grind, 60° - C 8° grind w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue 115

Putter(s) - :odyssey-small: :callaway-small: :scotty-small: :titleist-small: :ping-small:  :nike-small: :wilson-small: O-Works 2 Ball Black, Big Bertha Warbird, Special Select Squareback 2.0, Red X2, Bullseye Original Flange SC, Bullseye Standard Flange SC, OG Bronze Anser, Method Midnight 007, R.Mendralla 8802

Recently tested a TSR2 7 wood based on the most recent MGS article saying to abandon whatever you have and get that. I've tried them before and they simply don't work for me. I can hit a 22 degree 4 iron 230 but only hit a 21 degree 7 wood 200? Contact is spotty. Na, I'll keep my 3h and 4i. 

Under Armour Golf Charged Draw Shoes

Features:

Breathable & durable microfiber leather upper

Anti-microbial Ortholite sockliner for unmatched underfoot comfort & breathability

Charged Cushioning midsole uses compression molded foam for ultimate responsiveness & durability

New, lower profile UA Rotational Resistance (RST 2.0) spikes for lockdown horizontal traction & comfort

Lightweight, durable TPU outsole

1 Year waterproof warranty

I recently purchased a pair of these shoes to replace a pair of Pumas that didn’t quite fit the way I needed them to. I ordered them on Rock Bottom Golf ($109) and they arrived in just a few days.

Upon opening the box, I found the shoes to be as good looking as in the promo picture on the website. The sole is going to be the most important to me, as traction is of paramount concern, and this sole looked like it would work. As a side note, my right foot would sometimes slip in my Pumas. I’m hoping this would be a good fix.

The first thing I noticed when I put them on was the light weight. They were certainly lighter than my Sqairz but also lighter than my Pumas. They passed my “initial comfort test”. Now to take them to the course and see how they work.

I am a walker and I’ve been told that I shouldn’t wear new shoes to walk 18 holes in (blisters, hot spots, and the like). I didn’t take that advice with these shoes. Put them on, laced them up, and I was good to go.

The first thing I noticed when I made my way to the grass was the traction of the shoes. It was a noticeable improvement over the Pumas. As I started my round, each step felt stable and well grounded. With each shot I felt very stable, even on uneven footing. My feet never slipped during any shot during the round.

As the round progressed, I noticed the light weight of the shoes more and more. By the end of the round, I didn’t feel as fatigued as with my other shoes. The best part, was the fact that I didn’t have any blisters or hot spots from the almost 6 miles I covered.

"It's only rock and roll...but I like it." - Mick Jagger

"It is not the will to win that matters-Everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters." - Paul "Bear" Bryant

"If anything is worth doing, it is worth doing with all your heart." - the Buddha

What's in the bag:

Driver Taylormade Qi10 Standard, 3W Callaway RazrFit Extreme, 5W - Cobra Fly Z XL, Wilson D9 4 hybrid, Heat II Single Length Irons 5-SW, Snake Eyes 60' LW

What's on my feet: Squarz/Under Armour Charged Draw 2

Bag Boy Quad XL Push Cart w/Bag Boy CB15 bag

Where I play:  Baja Country Club - Ensenada, Baja Califorinia, Mexico/Bajamar Oceanfront Golf Resort, Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico

• 3 weeks later...

I recently bought a Stealth 2 3HL to mess around with and see if I liked it enough to kick something else out of the bag. I haven't liked anything from TaylorMade for a while but wanted to give it a go. For me, it was a total dud. I just couldn't get consistent results out of it and more often than not it was shorter than my 17° Apex UW so I'll probably have it for sale on here soon.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter: L.A.B. DF3 34"/67°
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

A month ago I was at my local PGA superstore just to use one of the TrakMan for some ball testing. While I was there they put out a bunch of demo clubs for a crazy deal. I had gotten some new irons at the start of the season and had a weird Gap in my bag I was wanting to fill. I grabbed a couple of the hybrids to test and found that a 23 degree TSi2 with a HZRDS Smoke shaft was exactly the club I was looking for. 

Now having had it in the bag for 5 rounds I can say it is my favorite club. I can hit it about 220-230 every time and is extremely versatile. I love it for chipy low shots out of trees and find that I can pretty successfully control the amount of draw it has (my natural shot shape) and can even intentionally hook it if I’m in a really bad spot. I know a lot of better players or those with high swing speeds aren’t big fans of hybrids but as higher swing speed player I can only say good things about it. One of my regular playing partners is a scratch golfer and he even said he might have to get one after being a long time hater of hybrids. Titleist nailed this one. 

Edited by aguybadatgolf

Tester Opportunities

2024 Ping S159 Wedges

2023 Zebra AIT3 Putter

The Bag

Driver - :callaway-logo-1: Paradym Ai Smoke MAX Driver with Project X Denali - 6.5

3W - :callaway-logo-1: Paradym 15° with Kai'li™ White - X

3H - :PXG: Gen5 0311 19° with Ventus Blue Velocore - X

Driving Iron - image.png.e20decc564f669047d8ef7d2dbd4734d.png 699 Pro 20° with UST PROFORCE V2 Hybrid White/Yellow - X

Irons - :Sub70: 6-PW 699 Pro in black with Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges - :ping-small: S159 50, 54, 58 Dynamic Gold X100 (TESTER)

Putter - :cobra-small:KING 3D Printed Agera Armlock Putter , 🦓 Zebra AIT 3 (On time out)

Ball - :srixon-small: Z-Star XV or :vice: Pro Plus

Tester for 

2024 Ping S159 Wedges

2023 Zebra AIT3 Putter

2 months ago I tested and purchased a Caddie Tec pushcart. Easy rolling, good price and it folds easily and into a 24x28 rectangle and fits in my vehicle nicely. Weight is very easily handled, even for an older fart. Well worth the effort and the cash for sure. Good product.

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

On 9/16/2023 at 11:10 AM, EMacK1961 said:

Under Armour Golf Charged Draw Shoes

Not sure if it's the same model, but earlier this season I picked up a pair of UA spikeless on sale - and am very happy with them!

Fit was spot on for me, and I also walk and they were very comfortable from the first round on.

Stability and traction seem to be really good, and yeah I also like the look (basic white with small accents of red and blue).

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

I am about to try a new putter from a small company just to see what/how it performs. I love my LAB and it will take a ton to replace it but I got to talking with the guy and I like supporting small business.  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

24 minutes ago, jdparker said:

I am about to try a new putter from a small company just to see what/how it performs. I love my LAB and it will take a ton to replace it but I got to talking with the guy and I like supporting small business.  

Way to leave us hanging.  What putter are you trying?   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

58 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Way to leave us hanging.  What putter are you trying?   

Haha. It's called The Putter Company. 

1 minute ago, jdparker said:

Haha. It's called The Putter Company. 

Interesting.    Did a quick search, they look nice; looking forward to hearing your thoughts.  

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

20 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Interesting.    Did a quick search, they look nice; looking forward to hearing your thoughts.  

For sure.  I'm going to have a call with the owner and talk about set-ups and what I currently play and what he suggest.  Looking forward to seeing what comes of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently testing a @GolfSub70 Sycamore 004 Mallet putter for MGS. It's been fun as well as challenging. Trying to get reps in before snow hits. Courses are in aeration process now so a bit tough out there. Watch for postings from myself and 3 others concerning the putters from Sub70. I for one really like this group.

The Goods.jpg

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

Can anyone tell me what colour code this is, ping G 7 iron with a lie angle 61.88..

Is it Gold which is what the colour looks closest to because there's no yellow??

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

11 minutes ago, Bang60 said:

Can anyone tell me what colour code this is, ping G 7 iron with a lie angle 61.88..

Is it Gold which is what the colour looks closest to because there's no yellow??

https://www.independentgolfreviews.com/ping-g-irons/

Per this article it would be yellow and 61.88 is typically a stock lie angle from Ping