Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

We are further south and are getting a whiff of smoke outside today.  So far its not so bad as ro cause breathing issues.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

2 hours ago, BKervin said:

20230607_111731.jpg.c05bc381330adce22467d84ff48fa217.jpg

Good morning, I feel your pain @MattWillGolf being just over the Pennsylvania line from you.  In the picture above you should see the Alleghany Mountains but the Canadian wildfires have them blocked out.  Stepping outside is like walking into the full windblown smoke - tough breathing outside.  Might reconsider golf league as I tend to react to smoke with my lungs shutting down, losing my voice and struggling to do anything physically until I can get get lungs opened back up.

Screenshot_20230607_111205_Chrome.jpg.99d3b5d85a44416a06c2dce15059ec68.jpg

Update - ALL league golf is canceled ! Tee time golf is highly recommended to cancel being advised they are golfing at their ownbrisk!

B

Just now, Rickp said:

Thanks, I’m done don’t have to go back.  He usually wants to take one more look in another 6 months but he said it was up to me, everything looked great.  Any problems just call him.  He gets a birthday present!

Yay!  Congratulations on the release @Rickp!  I'm sure there was a lot of therapy work on your part to get it.

B

23 minutes ago, BKervin said:

Yay!  Congratulations on the release @Rickp!  I'm sure there was a lot of therapy work on your part to get it.

Thanks again and yes physical therapy was tough but necessary.  Those men & women are very good.  I had a few of the therapists from my shoulder surgery 5 years ago so I had a high confidence level.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

1 hour ago, Rickp said:

Thanks again and yes physical therapy was tough but necessary.  Those men & women are very good.  I had a few of the therapists from my shoulder surgery 5 years ago so I had a high confidence level.

It's always nice when the Doc says ok - when I got released after my hip replacements, I was immediately back on the range and doing tons of walking to get back

:Sub70:Driver : Sub70 839D

:Sub70:3 wood Sub 70 pro

:Sub70: Hybrid Sub 70 849 18*

:Sub70:Hybrid Sub 70 839 21*

:Sub70:Irons Sub 70 639 combo

:Sub70:Wedges Sub 70 659 approach 50*, 286 full face groove 54*

:seemore-small:Putter FGP

:titleist-small:Ball  Titleist AVX

Grips: Best Grips std leather