Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

14 minutes ago, Jim Shaw said:

Darn work, always gets in the way lol... good luck on the showings...

I know! 

Luckily I love what I do and it gives me the freedom to play alot and time with the family. 

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

Good Day Spies, 

Missed the morning call. Walked 18 holes this morning for 7:00 am.  Conditions were cloudy, windy & in the low 70's in Central FL.  It's been real windy conditions, rain held off. Felt good to get out & walk.  

Have a Great Day Everyone! Stay warm & Hit'em Straight! ⛳

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

6 minutes ago, cnosil said:

And it keeps getting worse.  

IMG_0231.jpeg.3a90d53a05cb253d082ed973dfe69b1a.jpeg

Hope you get to feeling well quickly. I had it a couple weeks ago. 

29 minutes ago, tdroma98 said:

Good Day Spies, 

Missed the morning call. Walked 18 holes this morning for 7:00 am.  Conditions were cloudy, windy & in the low 70's in Central FL.  It's been real windy conditions, rain held off. Felt good to get out & walk.  

Have a Great Day Everyone! Stay warm & Hit'em Straight! ⛳

Must be nice...been raining 3 hours south of you since 7am and supposed to get worse all day long.

A former plus handicapper who must settle for mid 70s to mid 80 scores today.  After taking 10 years off due to back issues, my driver length has decreased by 40 yards on average.  I look forward to any training aids, shaft improvements, club enhancements to get back part of what was lost.

3 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

Hope you get to feeling well quickly. I had it a couple weeks ago. 

Thanks.  I feel okay; only took the test because I was a little congested and didn’t want to create any drama when I picked up my wife and her aunt tonight.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Anyone have this happen to them?  I used to know a really good player, that always wanted to play me.  If I could not ride with him, I would decline...

The Golfer's Dilemma:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/329684049745277?sfnsn=mo&mibextid=xtUTm5

A former plus handicapper who must settle for mid 70s to mid 80 scores today.  After taking 10 years off due to back issues, my driver length has decreased by 40 yards on average.  I look forward to any training aids, shaft improvements, club enhancements to get back part of what was lost.

5 minutes ago, RwsGolf1 said:

Anyone have this happen to them?  I used to know a really good player, that always wanted to play me.  If I could not ride with him, I would decline...

The Golfer's Dilemma:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/329684049745277?sfnsn=mo&mibextid=xtUTm5

Never had any playing partners would cheat to that extent, sorry embellish. Would have some who always seemed to be blind to where a ball entered a red stake hazard or water & take drops 40 to 60 yds closer to the green.  

We had a lot of rain yesterday morning.  It rained pretty much the entire round, from 6:45am to 10am & finally subsided after we were done, around 10:30am. This morning the clouds never broke & cloudy all morning. 

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

On 11/14/2023 at 8:58 AM, cnosil said:

We always tell the vet that our cat doesn’t do sleepovers. 😂

Haha yeah you're so right. With the benefit of hard knocks experience and hindsight my wife and I should've made that same call.......

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

I’m sorry to hear that Chuck @cksurfdude, always hard losing your buddy 😔 hope you have some time to love on them before they go 

• Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (44.5", Draw setting)
  • 3-Wood: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
  • 3-Utility: :Sub70: 699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 5.5 flex
  • Irons: :titleist-small: T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.25”, 1° upright)
  • Wedges:  Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
  • Putter:cobra-small: King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen: Quad Tour Taper grip
  • Bag: :cobra-small: Ultralight Pro, Ski Patrol/Black
  • Push Cart: :BagBoy: Nitron, Black/Red
  • Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V5 Shift

2023 MGS Forum Review: Sugar Golf Balls (Final Review Posted)
2023 MGS Forum Review: Sycamore 009 Mini Putter (Final Review Posted)
2024 Unofficial Review: The "Putting Thing" by WhyGolf

-TJ

5 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Hey good evening to everybody!

Apologies in advance and not to be a downer but sorry if I don't check in the next few mornings .. we've had to schedule old poochie to go to that big puppy happy playground in the sky to reunite with his adopted brother we had to send there just about two years ago ... so very traumatic around here, my wife is totally devastated.....

But it's time.

I'm only bringing this up 'cuz i know there are a bunch of pet and dog lovers here, and this thread has sort of become the virtual sharing personal moments meeting place.

So thank you in advance for any kind comments and forgive me if I don't acknowledge you nor reply for a little while.....

Sorry to hear that!  Take the time to remember the good times.

2 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Apologies in advance and not to be a downer but sorry if I don't check in the next few mornings .. we've had to schedule old poochie to go to that big puppy happy playground in the sky to reunite with his adopted brother we had to send there just about two years ago ... so very traumatic around here, my wife is totally devastated.....

But it's time.

I'm only bringing this up 'cuz i know there are a bunch of pet and dog lovers here, and this thread has sort of become the virtual sharing personal moments meeting place.

So thank you in advance for any kind comments and forgive me if I don't acknowledge you nor reply for a little while.....

Wis you and your family all the best. These times are never easy. Losing a dog is one of the worse things. They bring such joy and love unconditionally.We had to put our female lab to sleep this summer. I She had throat cancer and the tumor was growing and really bothering her. Sadly it was one year after we lost her brother to cancer as well. We love dogs. Have taken a break for months, but I hope I can talk my wife into a new puppy this spring. Probably won’t be a lab this time.  Again sorry for your loss. 

Play like a champion today!

38 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

But it's time.

So sorry to hear that Chuck.  We are thinking about you and Lisa and wish you the best getting though this.  It's always a sad time... puppies are people too.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

45 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

But it's time.

Really sorry for your loss, Chuck. Losing a member of the family always sucks. Even when we know it’s time, it doesn’t take any of the hurt away. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

48 minutes ago, BallsLeon said:

I’m sorry to hear that Chuck @cksurfdude, always hard losing your buddy 😔 hope you have some time to love on them before they go 

45 minutes ago, Josh Parker said:

Sorry to hear that!  Take the time to remember the good times.

44 minutes ago, Javs said:

Wis you and your family all the best. These times are never easy. Losing a dog is one of the worse things. They bring such joy and love unconditionally.We had to put our female lab to sleep this summer. I She had throat cancer and the tumor was growing and really bothering her. Sadly it was one year after we lost her brother to cancer as well. We love dogs. Have taken a break for months, but I hope I can talk my wife into a new puppy this spring. Probably won’t be a lab this time.  Again sorry for your loss. 

10 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

So sorry to hear that Chuck.  We are thinking about you and Lisa and wish you the best getting though this.  It's always a sad time... puppies are people too.

@cksurfdude Chuck, everyone above has expressed thoughts and feelings that are very heartfelt and represent those I would share too.

We will all keep you in our thoughts and prayers and will be here when you make it back.

Edited by rkj427

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Dam Chuck @cksurfdude, so sorry to hear that. I went through the same thing about 2 years ago. Then somehow my wife and daughter came home with a new friend a year later even though I said I was done. I now have a new (or should I say another) best friend. 
We can never replace our loved one but we can always find a place in our heart for a new friend.

I know your pain and I hope you know we are all thinking about you and your wife. It will get better. There will come a time when you think about your friend and smile instead of cry.

Again, sorry for your loss my friend.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag