MmmmmmBuddy

How'd you play?

Our Sponsors

My wife and I played this weekend, but we played behind a two-man scramble both days.  Geez it was slow!!  I managed to shoot 79 on Saturday with a birdie on the last.  I followed that up with a birdie on the first on Sunday.  However, that was the highlight.  I struggled to shoot even par through #6, then bogeyed my way around the rest of the course.  Shot 84.  The more frustrated I got, the worse I played.

Nice pose! Rough looking fairway?

Much like his old man he did not hit many fairways yesterday. This was an area of the course that you normally would not see.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

I played for crap. Can I just say that and make it easier for everyone?

• Like 3

Not really.  We all feel a little better when we read about someone else's horror stories.

• Like 3

Played my worst round I have ever played today. Normally I wouldn't have played in the rain and muck,but the guys from work pushed me into playing. I was also fighting off a round of food poisoning, but that no excuse to shoot a 118. I was just so sick of myself that I am vowing to not play for a month.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Had a pretty good week. Shot a personal best 77 from the whites then a couple 82s followed by a personal best 79 from the blues today. Member-member is this weekend so hopefully I can keep it up.

• Like 2

Day 2 of the best ball was better, I shot 35 on the front for net 33, and my partner helped with 1 stroke, so 32 was the front score, it got really really hot on Sunday afternoon when we made the turn, I don't like to make excuses, but having the shingles sucks, the heat really got to me, especially my forehead and eye, where the shingles are hanin out, so I had a really tough back nine, we managed 38 on the back nine, my partner really had a hard time with his wedges, and he could not figure out the green speed. 70 on day 2. We had a fun, and we were paired with the same guys both days, so we had a great time with them. Neither team was contending for anything so it because a match for last place, they birdied 17 on Sunday and we bogied, that was the difference in the match. I had 13 putts on the front nine Sunday, and that included a 3 putt.

• Like 1

Went out to Top Golf in Vegas last night and cleaned up the bets. The Vegas location is by far the best Top Golf location I have been to and really a great time. Playing either Cascata or Shadow Creek tomorrow before I head back east for a day.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Really ugly round at The Sands, about 40 minutes from home. Greens had a light scarify and top dressing, soft and muddy underfoot. Had lots of trouble with judging how the conditions were affecting things. Probably needed a messy round to remind me to concentrate and that I need to put some work in to play to handicap I've managed to get myself down to.

• Like 1

45/38, tale of 2 nines. Struggled with everything on the front. Struck everything well on the back. Stupid game

• Like 1

45/38, tale of 2 nines. Struggled with everything on the front. Struck everything well on the back. Stupid game

I have had so many rounds like that this year.  

Played Friday night. Teed off at 7:45 pm. Had a blast. Balls were rocks but everyone had fun and that's what makes it enjoyable.

• Like 1

42 / 40 82

Two 3 putts four one putts.

I could not drain a putt within 4 foot missed 5 birds today.

76 (38/38) on Saturday and 82 (40/42) today with a 9 on a par 5 lol (2 shots with a draw right into the woods off the tee) gotta laugh when you are hitting 5 off tee on a par 5 lol

Sent from my XT1563 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

I'm invoking the HighFade rule this weekend.  Not sure what happened, but I hope it doesn't happen again!!

• Like 4

Had a good golf day (for me) yesterday. Teed off at 7:15am - barely light, heavy dew, grounds crew hadn't started mowing greens yet... shot 12 over, which is fairly good for me. After playing, one of my buddies talked me into brunch and playing another round at a different course. So we went - and I shot 6 over on the front, 2 under on the back. That is really good for me. Even though I beat him by a land slide, he stole the glory, with a hole-out for eagle on a par 4.

• Like 3