How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Nice pose!  Rough looking fairway?

• Like 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

My wife and I played this weekend, but we played behind a two-man scramble both days.  Geez it was slow!!  I managed to shoot 79 on Saturday with a birdie on the last.  I followed that up with a birdie on the first on Sunday.  However, that was the highlight.  I struggled to shoot even par through #6, then bogeyed my way around the rest of the course.  Shot 84.  The more frustrated I got, the worse I played.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Nice pose! Rough looking fairway?

Much like his old man he did not hit many fairways yesterday. This was an area of the course that you normally would not see.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

In the Bag for 2021

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5* AD TP 6x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 15* AD TP 7x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 18* AD MT 7x

:callaway-small: X Forged UT 24* MMT 105TX

:callaway-small: Apex Pro 5 - AW Steelfiber 115x

:callaway-small: PM Grind 2.0 54* $ 58* KBS $ Taper 120 Black

:ping-small: B90

I played for crap. Can I just say that and make it easier for everyone?

• Like 3

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

Not really.  We all feel a little better when we read about someone else's horror stories.

• Like 3

Played my worst round I have ever played today. Normally I wouldn't have played in the rain and muck,but the guys from work pushed me into playing. I was also fighting off a round of food poisoning, but that no excuse to shoot a 118. I was just so sick of myself that I am vowing to not play for a month.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Not at all and I'm sick of it. :( :( :(

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Sim2  10.5 (Opened 1 click) Ventus Blue 5  R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Tour Exotics 3 wood is in the bag because we are allowed 14 clubs.  It's a great club for pulling balls out of the water or from bushes - you never want to put your hand into anything in Florida unless you are absolutely certain that it's safe.  There are rare wind conditions when I might hit it off the tee on a few holes that I play.  

Had a pretty good week. Shot a personal best 77 from the whites then a couple 82s followed by a personal best 79 from the blues today. Member-member is this weekend so hopefully I can keep it up.

• Like 2

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M1 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Fairway -   :taylormade-small: M1 5W 19* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrids -   :ping-small: G25 4H 23*

Irons -  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Wedges - :mizuno-small: S5 50*07, 54*12, 58*12 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Putter - Oddyssey Metal-X #7 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0

Day 2 of the best ball was better, I shot 35 on the front for net 33, and my partner helped with 1 stroke, so 32 was the front score, it got really really hot on Sunday afternoon when we made the turn, I don't like to make excuses, but having the shingles sucks, the heat really got to me, especially my forehead and eye, where the shingles are hanin out, so I had a really tough back nine, we managed 38 on the back nine, my partner really had a hard time with his wedges, and he could not figure out the green speed. 70 on day 2. We had a fun, and we were paired with the same guys both days, so we had a great time with them. Neither team was contending for anything so it because a match for last place, they birdied 17 on Sunday and we bogied, that was the difference in the match. I had 13 putts on the front nine Sunday, and that included a 3 putt.

• Like 1

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Went out to Top Golf in Vegas last night and cleaned up the bets. The Vegas location is by far the best Top Golf location I have been to and really a great time. Playing either Cascata or Shadow Creek tomorrow before I head back east for a day.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

In the Bag for 2021

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5* AD TP 6x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 15* AD TP 7x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 18* AD MT 7x

:callaway-small: X Forged UT 24* MMT 105TX

:callaway-small: Apex Pro 5 - AW Steelfiber 115x

:callaway-small: PM Grind 2.0 54* $ 58* KBS $ Taper 120 Black

:ping-small: B90

Really ugly round at The Sands, about 40 minutes from home. Greens had a light scarify and top dressing, soft and muddy underfoot. Had lots of trouble with judging how the conditions were affecting things. Probably needed a messy round to remind me to concentrate and that I need to put some work in to play to handicap I've managed to get myself down to.

• Like 1

:ping-small:  G400 SFT Aldila Xtorsion Copper Stiff
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

45/38, tale of 2 nines. Struggled with everything on the front. Struck everything well on the back. Stupid game

I have had so many rounds like that this year.  

Played Friday night. Teed off at 7:45 pm. Had a blast. Balls were rocks but everyone had fun and that's what makes it enjoyable.

• Like 1

Driver: Taylormade M6 10.5*

FW: Callaway Steelhead Plus 4 wood

Hybrid: 18* 2 & 22* 4 Sub 70 949

Irons:  Sub 70 

639 CB 5 - 6

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Arm Lock
Ball: Titleist Pro V1X
Handicap index:  +2.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

42 / 40 82

Two 3 putts four one putts.

I could not drain a putt within 4 foot missed 5 birds today.

:ping-small:  Driver G425 Max 9*
:ping-small:   3 wood G425 Max

:taylormade-small: SIM2  4i / AW graphite 

:titelist-small: SM8  54S 58M                          

:taylormade-small: FCG SB 

:taylormade-small: TP5 2021

76 (38/38) on Saturday and 82 (40/42) today with a 9 on a par 5 lol (2 shots with a draw right into the woods off the tee) gotta laugh when you are hitting 5 off tee on a par 5 lol

Sent from my XT1563 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

DRIVER:                  :mizuno-small:  ST190, 10.5*, Fujikura  Atmos Black Tour Spec 65g, Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Wrap, midsize

HYBRIDS:    :adams-small:    Pro  2 hybrid 16*, Aldila Tour Red 75g, Stiff, Superstroke TX1 Midsize grip 

:mizuno-small:           JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, Superstroke TX1 Midsize grip                                  

IRONS:            :cobra-small:    King Forged Tour 4i-pw, KBS FLT, shafts, stiff,  Superstroke TX1 Midsize grips

WEDGES:        rsz_scor-golf-logo.png        50, 55, 60 degree wedges with Genius 12 stiff flex,   Superstroke TX1 Midsize grips

PUTTER:       :odyssey-small:    O-Works Marksman 33.5", Superstroke 1.0 Flatso grip w/ 50g counter core

BALL:          :bridgestone-small: Tour B X                                                     

BAG:          :Ogio:              Cirrus Golf Bag 

Shoes:              Skechers                  Hexgo Control  Shoes

I'm invoking the HighFade rule this weekend.  Not sure what happened, but I hope it doesn't happen again!!

• Like 4

Had a good golf day (for me) yesterday. Teed off at 7:15am - barely light, heavy dew, grounds crew hadn't started mowing greens yet... shot 12 over, which is fairly good for me. After playing, one of my buddies talked me into brunch and playing another round at a different course. So we went - and I shot 6 over on the front, 2 under on the back. That is really good for me. Even though I beat him by a land slide, he stole the glory, with a hole-out for eagle on a par 4.

• Like 3