What/How Did You Practice Today?

null

3 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Are they consistent?  meaning are the slow greens always slow and the fast greens always fast?  If so,  that comes down to the adjustment preround or over the first couple of holes.  No different than playing a different course day to day.  

Unfortunately no.  Now, they are consistent in the fact that the same handful of holes with stay same speeds. (Meaning if you see a couple at the beginning are running fast the other handful will run fast and then the rest will run slower.)  Hard to explain but there is a group that will run about the same and the rest will be opposite. I keep notes on the ones that match.

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter

1 minute ago, Josh Parker said:

Unfortunately no.  Now, they are consistent in the fact that the same handful of holes with stay same speeds. (Meaning if you see a couple at the beginning are running fast the other handful will run fast and then the rest will run slower.)  Hard to explain but there is a group that will run about the same and the rest will be opposite. I keep notes on the ones that match.

Have the course get a new greenskeeper 🤣     Definitely odd;  usually there is consistency because it is exposure to sun or wind that influence the speed.   wonder if it is the mowers or the person that mows specific holes.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :touredgeexotics: XCG7 Beta 15*  w/Fujikura Fuel
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

5 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Have the course get a new greenskeeper 🤣     Definitely odd;  usually there is consistency because it is exposure to sun or wind that influence the speed.   wonder if it is the mowers or the person that mows specific holes.  

The greens are pushing 25-30 years without being rebuilt and a few are cratered so bad that you may have a 10yd x 10yd decent section.  I think they adjust mowing depths as well depending on the hole and what repairs they are working on. 

It goes to a vote with the city this year for rebuilding.  They have the funding for the irrigation already and just waiting on the greens vote. 

They use effluent water but the system is always leaking and clogged. Small town neglect problems. 

I can't complain though. I pay $2300 per year with a cart and range balls and play just about everyday.

Got up early and hit the sim this morning. Played a virtual round at Franklin Hills CC, shot 100 (53/47) went OB 3x in a row off the tee on the front. 😅

Followed that up by doing the Trackman combine, pretty challenging especially after 120yds for me. Don’t really know my clubs carry numbers outside my wedges. Ended up scoring a 48.3 overall, unsure how that stacks up but seems right.

IMG_2057.png.45d30a11b18034c8ae184ccae76fa24d.pngIMG_2056.png.c642e9250c95b8f2336151584d0da05f.png

Finished up on the PuttView green, first with the speed control game still chasing the high score I set on the first day. Finished with 30mins of random 4-6ft putts with start line and ideal line shown. Had a streak of 4 makes, a miss, another 4 makes, and then a miss again. Think it was messing with me cause the fifth putts were both very dramatic slopes. 😆

Edited by BallsLeon

Driver : :callaway-small:Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (45")
3-Wood: :callaway-small:Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
3-Utility: :Sub70:699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 6.0 flex
Irons: :titleist-small:T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.5”, 1° upright)
Wedges: Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
Putter: :cobra-small:King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen:Quad Tour Taper grip
Bag: :cobra-small:Ultralight Pro, Ski Patrol/Black
Push Cart: :BagBoy:Nitron, Black/Red
Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V5 Shift
2023 MGS Forum Review: Sugar Golf Balls (Final Review Posted)
2023 MGS Forum Review: Sycamore 009 Mini Putter (Final Review Posted)
2024 Unofficial Review: The "Putting Thing" by WhyGolf

-TJ

I’m 6 lessons into an 8 lesson deal. I’ve enjoyed the process… fixing one thing at a time from setup to turn to takeaway, etc. Currently my drills are focused on following through with my hands exiting lower and more left, which requires me to shallow the club more. Lesson 7 this week! I’m hopeful by the end I will have kicked my terrible early extension. 
(This isn’t a particularly good swing, but if you could see what it used to look like it is definitely progress!)

D, 3W, 3H Callaway Paradym 

4-PW Titleist AP3

50-56-60 Titleist Vokey SM7

6 minutes ago, TimT said:

I’m 6 lessons into an 8 lesson deal. I’ve enjoyed the process… fixing one thing at a time from setup to turn to takeaway, etc. Currently my drills are focused on following through with my hands exiting lower and more left, which requires me to shallow the club more. Lesson 7 this week! I’m hopeful by the end I will have kicked my terrible early extension. 
(This isn’t a particularly good swing, but if you could see what it used to look like it is definitely progress!)

Great post, like your set up in your work area as well... I am interested in how you are feeling about the lessons, obviously you are seeing the benefits but it would be nice to hear your takeaway on the experience, I am thinking it may help others on this site decide whether or not to go this route.

as a point I 100% believe you are doing the correct thing, and doing it at the correct time, so when you come out of winter you will be ready to go when "golf season" cranks up. 

I will be interested to see if it helps your index get to your desired goal. thanks for this post

committed to performance excellence

4 hours ago, Jim Shaw said:

Great post, like your set up in your work area as well... I am interested in how you are feeling about the lessons, obviously you are seeing the benefits but it would be nice to hear your takeaway on the experience, I am thinking it may help others on this site decide whether or not to go this route.

as a point I 100% believe you are doing the correct thing, and doing it at the correct time, so when you come out of winter you will be ready to go when "golf season" cranks up. 

I will be interested to see if it helps your index get to your desired goal. thanks for this post

Thank you! My garage setup works great for slow speed drills and even full swings with mid-irons, but the garage door opener is a problem for longer clubs. It’s solvable someday, it just costs money!

I would recommend a series of lessons to anyone. Here are my experiences:

First, a series of lessons costs about the same as a new driver (maybe a driver + a hybrid) but it’s much more valuable. A better overall swing will improve every club in your bag.

Second, a series of lessons is more valuable than a single lesson (and waaay more valuable than a YouTube video) because everything in the golf swing is connected. I’ve learned one fault is often a compensation for another fault. A single lesson doesn’t provide the instructor enough time to get to the underlying issues because most pros won’t want to overload you with too much to think about (and rightly so!)

Third, none of this matters if you don’t practice. You’re going to come out of each lesson with drills to do. You need to commit to those drills. It isn’t easy. It takes a LOT of reps… checking it on video. Start slow, when you see you’re nailing it you can speed up. If it breaks down, you have to slow back down. If you come back for the next lesson and you haven’t mastered the prior lesson, you’re wasting your time and money.

I started this series of lessons in July so I was able to play as I progressed. It took work on the range and in my garage after each lesson, but I can honestly say each lesson did result in improvement I could see on the course.

D, 3W, 3H Callaway Paradym 

4-PW Titleist AP3

50-56-60 Titleist Vokey SM7

Had a really good practice session/ 9 hole practice. It was cold and very windy, so I figured it was a good day to break out the Prosendr. I started with half swings with my PW. I shanked the first 5, but then I really focused on the feeling and started hitting some good ones. It really helped me shallow out my swing, I have never had so thin of a divot line. When I played 9 my irons were phenomenal, I hardly took a divot and my flight was really straight. Some highlight swings was a 4 iron into wind that carried 205 playing 220, and two 6 irons I flew over the green on par 3s. I was easy swinging, and I hit iron shots that are flying farther than what I play in normal conditions. I was consistently getting better compression. After 9 I went into the clubhouse to warm up, but then I went to the range and hit another bucket of half swings working on getting that feeling from the Prosendr. I was really impressed with how good it was at getting that feeling of holding the lag in the downswing, then all I had to do is rotate. 

:taylormade-small: STEALTH 2+ 10.5* FUJIKURA VENTUS TR BLACK 6X

:srixon-small: ZX MKII 3W 15* Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX U.S.A. 8TX

:taylormade-small: Stealth+ 19 Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 1K 85TX

:srixon-small: ZX7 4-PW KBS $Taper 130 BLACK PVD

:cleveland-small: RTX 6 Zipcore 50/54.10 Full Project X 6.0

:ping-small: GLIDE 4.0 60.10S DYNAMIC GOLD TOUR ISSUE S400

:EVNROLL: ER2v MIDLOCK 40”

:maxfli: TOUR X

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 with Slope 

:SuperSpeed:

Fantastic range session today. Worked on torquing the club head behind me in transition starting from slo motion swings up to 100%. Was able to get one full speed even.

Driver did the same kinda work then did some simulated holes. On putting green did chipping and then some start line work with my teardrop. 

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :kbs: TD Cat 4 70g (back up :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" )

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with :kbs: PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with:kbs: Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter::L.A.B.:Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  :Snell: Prime 4.0

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

Glove: :redrooster:

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Got snowed out on our round so had my buddy join me at the simulator. 

Got there early, and warmed up on the PuttView green. Brought the cobra blade this time for a change of pace, and the PuttView was set to show only start line for random 3-5 foot putts. I didn’t expect much or focus that hard, but I managed to beat my previous best streak of 4 by one improving to 5 makes in a row. 

Didn’t expect that, but love to see it. Next time I’m back I want to try the same PuttView settings with 9 attempts each from the Cobra and Sub 70.

Driver : :callaway-small:Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (45")
3-Wood: :callaway-small:Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
3-Utility: :Sub70:699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx:HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 6.0 flex
Irons: :titleist-small:T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.5”, 1° upright)
Wedges: Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
Putter: :cobra-small:King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen:Quad Tour Taper grip

-TJ

Worked on driver for a little while today.  Swing changes are slow but starting to see some positives. 

22 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

Worked on driver for a little while today.  Swing changes are slow but starting to see some positives. 

Having read some of the progress you've made with driver over in the "How'd You Play" thread is awesome! I recall reading a while back about your driver struggles and hearing that you're improving has been nice. Keep it up!

38 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Having read some of the progress you've made with driver over in the "How'd You Play" thread is awesome! I recall reading a while back about your driver struggles and hearing that you're improving has been nice. Keep it up!

Thanks!  It's still very much a work in progress but at least now it's getting some time out of the bag during a round instead of just being in time out. 

I’m a year into my golf journey and game a TSi2 9° w/ tensei blue. When i started, like most people, my miss was off the planet right. I got lessons at a local shop and clocked 113mph club head speed at the time. I’ve since cleaned up that slice, but lost ~6mph. My fitter set me up with a tensei 1k black and now I feel like the governor is back off. Definitely a whole new world as far as feel is concerned

I’ve started doing full practice swings in the yard with the driver to work on getting comfortable letting it rip carefree again. I have to say it feels great. 

We’ll see if I’ve been good enough for Santa to leave The stack & prgr under the tree this year

• TSI2 9*
  • Dynapower 5W
  • TSR2 4H
  • JPX Forged 4-P
  • RTX6 52*, 56*, 60*
  • Anser 2 PLD

I've taken a somewhat purposeful break from touching a club. I played my last round of the year sometime in early October and really only have hit balls for a few minutes three times or so since then.

Got out in the garage last night to restart Stack and hit some 8 irons. Man, is my swing in rough shape! 

I'm down a good 6 MPH if not more from my best numbers last offseason. That's a bummer. I'm hoping getting back into Stack will net me a few of those back quickly, with the rest coming back by spring time. 

Did make some progress on the swing. Ball had crept too much forward in my stance which either led to me hitting off the toe, or sliding forward to get to it. Last 10 or so balls, I put the ball more middle stance and reeled off several out of the center. I went from 2-3 degrees left, 9+ down and 2-3 open face (weak fades) to 0-2 degrees right, 6ish down and basically zeroed out face. 

Lots to work on. It felt good to be out there again. My heart hadn't been in it for a while, and combined with being extremely busy with other things, I hadn't made an effort to prioritize getting swings in.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

Got out this afternoon and played a quick 9 and hit 2 balls.  Was really focusing on the driver and different shots around the course. Different trouble areas and working on shot shaping.  

Driver is improving but has some work to get there. 

Was out on the range working with my Lagshot trio. These are peculiar training tools to say the least. I watched all the videos and have some really good results because of the work with these things. But I have to say I have an 8 weight fly rod that has less flex than the shaft of the Lagshot driver! That is the point of these trainers though. I could not take my regular too quick semi over the top driver swing and make the ball do anything but flair out to the right. I absolutely had to get my turn going first and my hands and arms coming at the ball from the inside, then at the point of contact I must forcibly turn over my hands. All difficult maneuvers as I try to override injury/recovery habits. 

Today it clicked after about 5 days with these clubs on the range. Come to find out my over the top swing was in part because I did not turn my hands over at contact. Instead I turned my shoulders-upper body to square the clubhead into the ball.  Today that over the top simply stopped. I would hit 3 or 4 shots with the Lagshot driver then pick up my Sim2 and suddenly the swing was right. No more fighting to get it right, it simply came. I ran out of balls and took off for home. I can play holes 15, 16, and 17 on my way home from the driving range, so I did. The ball leaped of the clubheads with a perfect no bend ball flight. Yeah, that was fun. Now I really only have one issue remaining because I am using the Lagshot system. My short irons and wedges now fly the ball too far. My fine little 50 degree A wedge and it's 110 yard flight can now (more often than not) send the ball soaring 130 yards. I have been doing WAY too much fishing in the ponds behind the greens these last couple of weeks. 

Driver :taylormade-small: Sim Max2

Hybrids :ping-small: G430 2, 3, 4

Irons :srixon-small: ZX4 6-PW

Wedges :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 50, 54, 58

Putter :odyssey-small: 2Ball Ten ArmLock

Golf cart MGI Zip Navigator

:Arccos:

Decided to test a different driver shaft from my old Callaway driver in Paradym Driver.   Using TheStack System, I've realized my swing speed is not as fast as two years ago.  I'm hitting the fitted Paradym Driver shaft well, Hzrdus Black 60  gram stiff, 3.5 torque shaft.  I have a 50gram EvenFlow 6.0 shaft. It has a softer tip than the Hzrdus Black, so I was concerned about snap hooking or possibly slicing ball (which I don't do). 

Set the driver at 9 degree from 10 degree with Hzrdus Black. I was pleasantly surprised on Monday how well I hit the driver with the EvenFlow shaft, including the ball flight. The ball carry was really good.  It was only one round, but going to continue using the 50 gram shaft. 

I do think TheStack training has really helped. 

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

On 11/18/2023 at 3:29 PM, BallsLeon said:

... interactive PuttView practice green

Wow!! I've seen a vid of that, it's a pretty awesome practice tool! Makes the membership totally worth it imho.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

@cksurfdude I have really been enjoying it! The ball tracking is awesome, and I really like all the different modes/configurations. I am liking the random putts mode with ball tracking enabled and start line shown. My buddy joined me the other day and we played putt-pong which was pretty fun.

Bonus is it’s almost always open haha everyone is more concerned with hitting driver (I’m guilty of this as well).

Edited by BallsLeon

-TJ

Practice yesterday first time for 6 months 😇

Have to say I was impressed with the session but to be fair I was hitting easy to hit hybrids, Mizuno 4hybrid 22° and Mizuno 923 29° iron hybrid that I hit nice but loss of distance but all shots on fairway..💕

Driver was lousy but that was expected 😆... Body sore today but doing yoga stretches helps, need to get my hitting net sorted soon as I don't want to wait that long again but body issues slows me down...

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

Working on undoing my exaggerated in to out path/shallowing, and better weight transfer to my lead foot.

Have a drill where I put a tee or a marker a couple inches in front of the ball and slightly left. My feel/focus is trying to hit both the ball and the tee/marker. This really seems to help me get a feel for it, and coincidentally helps my angle of  attack.

One thing I’m fighting against now is that I am closing the face hard, and not leaving it open/square. Starting to get a feel for the release but it’s a work in progress.

Edited by BallsLeon

-TJ

On 11/26/2023 at 4:10 PM, BallsLeon said:

Got snowed out on our round so had my buddy join me at the simulator. 

Got there early, and warmed up on the PuttView green. Brought the cobra blade this time for a change of pace, and the PuttView was set to show only start line for random 3-5 foot putts. I didn’t expect much or focus that hard, but I managed to beat my previous best streak of 4 by one improving to 5 makes in a row. 

Didn’t expect that, but love to see it. Next time I’m back I want to try the same PuttView settings with 9 attempts each from the Cobra and Sub 70.

Had a chance to compare the two over three  9-putt rounds (27 putts each). Posted about those results here!

Also spent some time yesterday hitting the demo T200 6-iron from my fitting, and decided to swap back to the Tensei White Stiff on my driver after the results of my fitting (and head adjusted to Neutral/-1°) . The T200 continues to impress, but now that I can hit a 6-iron decently the top end of my bag is starting to make less sense. However, moving up to the stiff shaft in my driver has really straightened things out and starting to give me some more distance. Forgot to save those results, but did get a screenshot of the Tracy AI insights/what to improve.  Haven't tried the Focused Practice yet, but that's something I need to checkout for sure.

IMG_2074.jpg.fa8574155f6d8b71317b2d59636a4cea.jpgIMG_2073.jpg.d495b4b530deb976f74d46235f0c03fb.jpg

Edited by BallsLeon

-TJ

last night really went through and started trying the heads up putting at the putting green and i must say the speed control is clearly better I'm still terrible at reading a green can struggle to hit my spots  but i really cant wait to bring this to the course and hopefully see my 3 putt percentage go down 

Ogio bag

Driver: Cobra LTDX

3 wood: PING 425 max

Irons 5-U : PING G710s

52 bent to 51 vokey 

54: vokey 

58 degree: Callaway jaws 

putter: Wilson harmonized v2 / testing   Odessy AI- ONE Double Wide    

Putting practice indoors today (its in the 30s): Started with setup with a PuttOUT mirror, followed by start line practice - Kenyon gate drill (20 in a row through a 5 cm gate set 11" in front of the ball) and the yard stick drill (5/11 off the end of a 36" yard stick). 

Ping G400 Max 10.5* - Kuro Kage HBP Black Gen 2, 44.5" length

Ping G425 SFT 5W (19*) - Alta CB Slate SR flex 

Ping G430 5H (26*), 6H (30*) and 7H (34*)- Alta CB 70 regular flex

Ping G710 8i-W - Recoil 80 F3 shaft 

Cleveland CBX4 50* and 58*, Smart Sole 4C - Recoil 95 F3 shaft

Seemore FGP 

Other: Vice Pro, Maxfli Tour or Snell Prime 3.0; Shot Scope X5; True Linkswear; Callaway Org 7 bag; Clicgear 3.5+

Did a Member Review on Argolf's Pendragon XL Broomstick putter. 

I will be heading to the range this afternoon to work on the driver.  I feel like my swing is starting to improve and I have actually seen a few draws which is a nice change of pace.