bens197

Ben Hogan Fort Worth 15 unboxing - Wow

Nice write up. Looking forward to hearing on you get on with the new Hogans.

Though if your dog already approves, they have to work, right? :)

• Like 2

Nice write up. Looking forward to hearing on you get on with the new Hogans.

Though if your dog already approves, they have to work, right? :)

Life is definitely better with a dog...and some new golf clubs :). Thank you!

• Like 3

Nice looking sticks. I have been intrigued by these irons ever since they came out. They look realy well built to me.

• Like 1

Very nice - let us know how they work for you.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Nicely done, great pictures by the way.  And what a look on your pups face..Love it!

• Like 2

Thank you all. The 7i / 35 was D4 swingweight for anyone interested.

They look amazing! Wish they made them in lefty

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Hogan PTx irons are available in lefty

• Like 1

Lovely post all the way around!

I'll be interested to hear your impressions of the Equalizer top line. The gap wedge lofts specifically have been forged with more weight high on the face and from the scant address perspective pics I've found, it looks downright chunky. While I agree with their weight placement theory, for me personally, an extra thick top line on a scoring club is hard to wrap my head around.

• Like 1

Lovely post all the way around!

I'll be interested to hear your impressions of the Equalizer top line. The gap wedge lofts specifically have been forged with more weight high on the face and from the scant address perspective pics I've found, it looks downright chunky. While I agree with their weight placement theory, for me personally, an extra thick top line on a scoring club is hard to wrap my head around.

The purchase was a risk basing this on sight-unseen. I definitely rolled the dice and hit it well. I've always gone PW, 52, 58 and for the 52 it was a first gen Vokey 200 series, a PING tour, SM 4, 900 Cleveland tour and a Mizuno T7. If it weren't like I said, the TK selling out i would buy a match to my 59 in a second. So far that T7 has been the best I had put in play. I'll post photos for sure and give a round up but I'm right in line with your thought process on a skinny scoring club.

Do the irons have the number of which iron it is stamped on the hosel? I never liked that idea but I think it was done on the remaining inventory.

Do the irons have the number of which iron it is stamped on the hosel? I never liked that idea but I think it was done on the remaining inventory.

Yes. It isn't a stamp rather appears to be a faded print. I would assume it would come off with nail polish if I chose to remove it.

Very nice! Congratulations on the new irons! I look forward to hearing how they perform for you.

• Like 1

Great job on your new clubs introduction! I like your new toys and I like ya dog too. Looking forward to your journey with the Hogans.

• Like 1