Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Jmikecpa’s 2020 WITB

• 2 months later...

A few mid season changes and not because I didn’t like what I was playing but made some swing changes that made me deviate at the top end of the bag. I will get my PXG driver and fairway refit tomorrow n a few months to accommodate the changes I have made. So for now here is what has changed.

My TS3 driver is back paired with a tour issue Matrix (remember them?) White Tie 60x. Also put my TS2 three wood back in the bag with an old school Diamana Blue Board 83x. Only new club is an 18* TS2 five wood with an Evenflow T1100 that CPMs out right around 7.0. Only had this for a few rounds but so far so good. I can hit touch shots with it and also let it rip if I need a few more yards.

Oh and the putter is now a 48” SeeMore SB-1 that I think is going on a month in the bag and not changing any time soon. This is exactly the putter I was looking for when I went back to the broomstick.

Rest of the bag is the same and will be for the rest of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos: