Lacassem Boom stick fitting @PGASS and 3k post

Lacassem

3 hours ago, Lacassem said:

I really enjoyed it. I don’t think I really notice subtle differences . I just know I prefer a stiff tip and butt for my transition and the F1 felt like it checked those boxes 

How does the handle/butt section feel?  looking for something a little more responsive than the hzrdus smoke black

• Like 1

:ping-small: G425 LST 10.5 Aldilla Rogue White

:titelist-small: TS3 15.5 3W Fuji Speeder Tour Spec

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19deg Hybrid Fuji Atmos White

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-GW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM7 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:taylormade-small:Spider Tour Putter

Vice Pro Plus White

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

:CaddyTek: V8 3 Wheel Push Cart

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

:Arccos:

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

25 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Great write-up and BTW congrats on the awesome achievement of 3,000 posts. 

I like @tommc23cooking thread lol. Like I said not all golf related but I like discussing everything on here

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Thread

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  I :taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S I:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

buy that TSi3 setup and run out of there!!

you’ve got that combo timed up perfectly and you’re finding the middle. 2600 is a very playable on course spin rate, that’s gonna be a great driver for you man. 

• Like 3

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

5 minutes ago, RollingGreens said:

How does the handle/butt section feel?  looking for something a little more responsive than the hzrdus smoke black

I mean I didn’t notice a major difference but like I said the subtle stuff. Felt very stable maybe not as stout? 

• Like 2

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  I :taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S I:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Just now, Lacassem said:

I mean I didn’t notice a major difference but like I said the subtle stuff. Felt very stable maybe not as stout? 

I can't wait for all the demos to arrive at the club, they'll all be in my bag for testing 😂

• Haha 2

Vice Pro Plus White

1 minute ago, Chip Strokes said:

buy that TSi3 setup and run out of there!!

you’ve got that combo timed up perfectly and you’re finding the middle. 2600 is a very playable on course spin rate, that’s gonna be a great driver for you man. 

Now that the snow is melting time to get my swing speed back up to season speed and then I’m gonna offer you a matchup somewhere so I can roll by you! 😂💪

it’s Gonna be tough well see which setup but the TSI has 3 consecutive good bay days so....

• Like 4

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

20 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I like @tommc23cooking thread lol. Like I said not all golf related but I like discussing everything on here

I always seem to read the Cooking thread when I'm hungry. Wait.....maybe I'm always hungry 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

17 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Now that the snow is melting time to get my swing speed back up to season speed and then I’m gonna offer you a matchup somewhere so I can roll by you! 😂💪

it’s Gonna be tough well see which setup but the TSI has 3 consecutive good bay days so....

only way your ball is rolling by mine is if you pick it up and put it in the cart with you 😂😂

i can tell you’re leaning cobra but if i’ve learned anything from watching TXG videos, it’s that the right shaft/head can actually move your strike to the center. it seems like that TSi setup is your golden goose. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Great write-up and thank you for sharing your experience getting fitted for both. I don't think either would be a bad choice, so good luck with whichever you choose. 

Congratulations on hitting 3,000 posts. I always enjoy seeing what you have to say and it's been a pleasure getting to know you and I look forward to many more interactions. 

• Like 2

Buy both, yolo!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 4/27/2021
Driver:titelist-small: TSi 2 - Graphite Design AD-XC 6S
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:srixon-small: ZX5 5 - PW - Accra 95 icwt S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Two Ball Ten S Tour Lines - 31"

3 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

only way your ball is rolling by mine is if you pick it up and put it in the cart with you 😂😂

i can tell you’re leaning cobra but if i’ve learned anything from watching TXG videos, it’s that the right shaft/head can actually move your strike to the center. it seems like that TSi setup is your golden goose. 

The consistency I have gotten from that has been incredible and that has me leaning 

• Like 2

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

1 minute ago, dlow206 said:

Buy both, yolo!

My problem is I can’t justify spending a grand and then selling one for a loss after a couple rounds maybe whichever one I don’t buy I’ll get at the end of the season if it comes down an little (TSI won’t so won’t be doing that) but ya never know

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

12 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

My problem is I can’t justify spending a grand and then selling one for a loss after a couple rounds maybe whichever one I don’t buy I’ll get at the end of the season if it comes down an little (TSI won’t so won’t be doing that) but ya never know

Yeah, don't buy two, even i wouldn't do that, i leave that kind of stuff to @Golfspy_CG2 😂. The key is buy one, and don't second guess yourself on what ifs on the one you don't buy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Current tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 4/27/2021
Driver:titelist-small: TSi 2 - Graphite Design AD-XC 6S
Hybrids:taylormade-small: SIM Max 3H, 4H - Matrix Ozik 85S
Irons:srixon-small: ZX5 5 - PW - Accra 95 icwt S
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2 54, CBX Full Face 58 - Nippon Modus 105 Wedge
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Two Ball Ten S Tour Lines - 31"

35 minutes ago, Chip Strokes said:

I’m gonna need to tee it up from the fairway to pass both of you guys 😂 

• Haha 1

Vice Pro Plus White

Congrats Lacassem, I know you can get another 3k easily.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

4 hours ago, dlow206 said:

Buy both, yolo!

That’s the best advice I’ve seen in this thread. He can give me the other one to test too. Haha

I’m  guessing he’ll go back now and hit them both 3 or 4 more times then decide. At least that’s what I’d do. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 ALUMNUS

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

1 minute ago, B.Boston said:

That’s the best advice I’ve seen in this thread. He can give me the other one to test too. Haha

I’m  guessing he’ll go back now and hit them both 3 or 4 more times then decide. At least that’s what I’d do. 

Lol you know I’m just going to text you randomly one day with a screenshot of the order confirmation lol. All impulse no thought over here

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Nice write up!

My normal buying decision would probably be to buy the Cobra too given the price difference- and I would feel smart and more justified in buying a new club but being more fiscally responsible!

Then I would pine over the TSi after every bad shot and end up buying a new driver again 12 months later 😂. I am mentally weak like that...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* w/ Graphite Design AD IX 7X

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi2* 17* w/ Atmos Blue 85x  

Utility: :ping-small: i500 3i (19*) w/ MMT 125tx

Irons: :cobra-small: Forged Tec Black 4i, King Forged CB 5-GW w/ KBS $ Taper 130

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

Enjoyed the write up. Sounds like you were able to collect some meaningful data and show that you can get a good fitting at a store like PGASS.

• Like 1

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :callaway-small: 54-10S   :cleveland-small: 588  58-12
Putter:  :seemore-small: mFGP2

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180, Bellum Winmore 787

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG