• Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

7 hours ago, tommc23 said:

I really like the kid especially after the presidents cup

Obviously... he is the real deal.  One could say he was a fluke after starting the first of 72 holes with a quad, then going on to win his first tourney.  Then one could say that he was in the right place at the right time when he rolled in eagle after eagle at the Presidents Cup... now he backs all that up with his second win at the Shriners... Oh yeah... he is 20 years old.  I don't want to be "that guy" that says he is "The Next..." fill in the gap of any of the short list of all time greatest golfers... but this kid has GAME!  How about being 20 and people are already saying "Yeah, but he hasn't won a major"... give him time people... give him 10 months.

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

10 minutes ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

Obviously... he is the real deal.  One could say he was a fluke after starting the first of 72 holes with a quad, then going on to win his first tourney.  Then one could say that he was in the right place at the right time when he rolled in eagle after eagle at the Presidents Cup... now he backs all that up with his second win at the Shriners... Oh yeah... he is 20 years old.  I don't want to be "that guy" that says he is "The Next..." fill in the gap of any of the short list of all time greatest golfers... but this kid has GAME!  How about being 20 and people are already saying "Yeah, but he hasn't won a major"... give him time people... give him 10 months.

He speaks really well has a good personality and game to go with it. Exciting time for him and golf. He had a great interview with NLU a few weeks back. Highly recommend!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

1 hour ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

The fire he showed at the Presidents cup was what drew me to him immediately. The celebrations are what golf needs to stand out right now.

Totally agree with everyone, his energy and personality are exactly what the game needs. I wish more tour pros showed this energy.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Agreed Golfspy! Tom Kim is going to be a star. His play is poised and showing he is the real deal. Impressed with his poise, not to mention he has a great caddy who keeps Tom focused.  Kim's play during Presidents Cup certainly gave him confidence, which clearly he's parlayed into a quick PGA Tour victory! 

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

50 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Totally agree with everyone, his energy and personality are exactly what the game needs. I wish more tour pros showed this energy.

It’s like Speith with his chest bump I love that kind of stuff especially because I enjoy other sports more than golf there’s little emotion on the course

Just now, tommc23 said:

It’s like Speith with his chest bump I love that kind of stuff especially because I enjoy other sports more than golf there’s little emotion on the course

I totally agree, heck if I remember on of my golf psychology books said big celebrations on the positive shots and no reaction to the negative ones. Helps ingrain those positive shots, as a larger emotional response is easier to remember. See a psychological case for more flair on the course, now lets see it.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

1 hour ago, ejgaudette said:

I totally agree, heck if I remember on of my golf psychology books said big celebrations on the positive shots and no reaction to the negative ones. Helps ingrain those positive shots, as a larger emotional response is easier to remember. See a psychological case for more flair on the course, now lets see it.

I mean look at Jordan as an example he plays with emotion sometimes good sometimes bad you can tell when he isn’t playing well and it can effect him. I’d love to see the pumped up Jordan and Tom Kim pumped up go head to head in a playoff would be awesome. I mention JS because he is the other player who has emotion often most others don’t unless it’s every once in a while.

1 hour ago, ejgaudette said:

I am absolutely taking this to the course!  great reminder @ejgaudette!!!

I am probably not unique in my reactions moving in the opposite direction... larger responses to poor shots... essentially quiet on the good ones.  It is like treating a dog that barks.  they just keep barking for more treats.  

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

4 minutes ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

I am absolutely taking this to the course!  great reminder @ejgaudette!!!

I am probably not unique in my reactions moving in the opposite direction... larger responses to poor shots... essentially quiet on the good ones.  It is like treating a dog that barks.  they just keep barking for more treats.  

Response from my playing partners when I sink a 10 footer for par and fist pump to the non existent gallery....   

https://tenor.com/KZc2.gif

image.png

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

11 minutes ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

Response from my playing partners when I sink a 10 footer for par and fist pump to the non existent gallery....   

image.png

This is why I play by myself, that makes it much less weird ..... right?

45 minutes ago, Golfspy_TCB said:

image.png

That was the look when I used to give out moose sized bellows for birdies in High School. Got me hype though... maybe that needs to make a return.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)