Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Small side testing opportunity being run this weekend! No newsletter for this one, but be sure to check it out!

Sweet!!!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

7 minutes ago, TJ Hall said:

Love it!

Mine showed some interest with putt putt so got them both putters for home, broke out some pink balls that I had found and they were interested for all of 2 minutes!

Still holding out hope they will come around.

If not now hopefully later 😊

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

11 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

2 things I never get tired of on the smoker, meatloaf and cream cheese! (We use everything bagel seasoning,  and cinnamon toast crunch seasoning. ) 

FB_IMG_1709381459902.jpg.29d25e7d6f0f93471e80a143ab8708f3.jpg

That looks so good! I'm going to be using the everything bagel and sweet peeper. I think I might have to look into getting the cinnamon toast crunch seasoning because that sounds like it would be great. 

7 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

That looks so good! I'm going to be using the everything bagel and sweet peeper. I think I might have to look into getting the cinnamon toast crunch seasoning because that sounds like it would be great. 

If you can find it, fire&smoke makes a cherry cola rub that's amazing on cream cheese, pork,  burgers, etc

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

21 minutes ago, Rob Person said:

If you can find it, fire&smoke makes a cherry cola rub that's amazing on cream cheese, pork,  burgers, etc

I think I might actually have that one but I'm not sure. We do have a couple of their rubs and I might have seen that one in the spice rack. Now you've got me wishing I would have bought more cream cheese. 

I appreciate the suggestions Rob, this is a smoke that's new to me and I was wondering what seasonings to use. 

1 hour ago, cksurfdude said:

Hey All and Good Morning!!! 

Well after the big winds passed thru here I had a little more yard cleanup - my neighbor has a very old "tree", that's actually an invasive weed, overhanging the fence and when there's strong wind pieces of it come down into _my_ yard .. and in this case some big pieces...

Anyway, then went out for a date night with my honey .. where some random older dude just randomly gave us a $20 gift certificate .. which the pub accepted!

And today we're heading into the city to meet up with the three kids plus two girlfriends and one fiancé to officially celebrate the engagement plus several Feb birthdays!

.. hey look at us party animals crushing it two days in a row! Whoo hoo!!

@sirchunksalot hope that Urgent thing is just a way to get you in to see a dermo quicker! Around here my wife has tried to make an appointment and it's up to a *year* to get in as a new patient...

@Erin B if you haven't seen it there's a thread on here about VGA tournaments... 

@Byrnzee really hope puppers recovers well .. yeah watching that is horrible and the feeling of helplessness that you can't make it stop is awful... 

@EnderinAZ you are quite the mad scientist / talented machinist! Gonna check out your review to see it in action!

Have a great day everyone!!

Hmmmm… 🤔Just pondering on how many on the spur gift certificate(s) from strangers you have gotten without the better half accompanying you…. 

2 hours ago, bens197 said:

Yesterday with our best girl…enjoy a text exchange with my wife after I sent her a string of videos. I’m so impressed with how much she enjoys this game. I’m not pushing, not giving lessons. Just saying hit the ball and she does the rest. 

IMG_2957.jpeg

IMG_2968.jpeg

This made my morning. ☺️

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+