How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

11 minutes ago, Sluggo42 said:

im a big drive guy in my circle of old farts, and to get to 300, you need a few things to happen. First a true masher, then a downhill, or a hard and dry.

... Although I have never been a big hitter, I have that designation at 69 with most of the "mature" golfers I play with. But every now and then we get paired up with a true young gun that carries their driver 20-40 yds past where mine ends up after roll. Learning to play with a solid block of persimmon wood and a balata ball that spun off the course when hit hard with a hair open or closed face, I love seeing younger players today that grew up with low spinning balls and large forgiving drivers that can really get it out there. 

• Like 3

Driver:     :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 10.5* ... AD-IZ 6SR
Fairway:  :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 15/18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Hybrids:    :taylormade-small: RBZ Tour Hybrid 21.5* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
Utility:      :taylormade-small: UDi 18* ... Even Flow Black 85R hy
Irons:        :cobra-small: 4-9 MIM Tour ... Steelfiber i95R
Wedges:   :taylormade-small: MG3 46*/50*/58* LB ... Steelfiber i95R
Putter:      :bobby-grace-1: 6330 LTD Edition ...  33.5"
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour '23

11 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Although I have never been a big hitter, I have that designation at 69 with most of the "mature" golfers I play with. But every now and then we get paired up with a true young gun that carries their driver 20-40 yds past where mine ends up after roll. Learning to play with a solid block of persimmon wood and a balata ball that spun off the course when hit hard with a hair open or closed face, I love seeing younger players today that grew up with low spinning balls and large forgiving drivers that can really get it out there. 

I'm the shorter carry guy that will be biting at someone's heels all day from the fairway.  I played with a couple 65+ guys the other day and a turtle would take weeks to cover the distance they hit the ball, amazing, but I did get a compliment when one said I would get an extra 20-30 yards if I used equipment that was retailed within the past 30 years.🤣

• Like 1

The head tells the ball what to do, and the ball tells the head where to go

:macgregor-small:  :benhogan-small: :cobra-small:

20 minutes ago, chisag said:

I am one of the longer hitting players on my 20-man travel golf team (ages 61-77), or at least I was prior to cancer surgery on my leg in September. We’re going to find out if that is still true when I play golf tomorrow for the first time since Sept 12.

Even though I drive the ball 235-245 yards at age 73, and occasionally knock one out there to 265+, when I play with the “young guns” (some aren’t that young) on my winter golf tour, I get out-driven by as much as 70-75 yards.

Edited by funkyjudge
  • Like 4

Driver: Ping G425 Max, 9*, Miyazaki  Kuala Mizu Tour Issue 6S, 44.75" playing length

4-Wood: Titleist TS2, 16.5*, Miyazaki Kuala Mizu Tour Issue 7S, 42.75" playing length

5/7-Wood: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero set to 20* loft; Tensei Blue 75-S, 41.5" playing length

Hybrids: Exotics EXS Pro (22*), Mitsubishi Tensei Silver 75S

Irons: Exotics EXS220 5-iron and New Level MODB-1 (6-iron through PW), KBS TGI Tour 80 (stiff) shafts

Wedges: New Hogan Equalizer wedges (48* and 56* + Maltby TSW Forged 52-8, all bent 1* weak

Putter: Evnroll ER2, 34”with Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTBx

Spoiler

Today I shot a 41/44:85 at my home club, Plantation Palms.  My handicap index is 18, course Hcap is 15.

My score 85 - CH 15 = 70 less Course Par 72 = -2 with 8 net birdies and longest drive was 194 yards.

I had 10/14 FIRs for 71%; 7/18 GIRs for 39% and 35 Putts.

• Like 8

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft & 0811 XF w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Titleist T300 48* GW w/Fubuki MV Senior shaft and Edison forged 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33”   Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip or Ping Ketsch

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope V3 and MG4000 Rangefinder

20 minutes ago, MacTourney said:

I'm the shorter carry guy that will be biting at someone's heels all day from the fairway.  I played with a couple 65+ guys the other day and a turtle would take weeks to cover the distance they hit the ball, amazing, but I did get a compliment when one said I would get an extra 20-30 yards if I used equipment that was retailed within the past 30 years.🤣

... I will say the combination of equipment and hard fast desert fairways have me holding aging at bay and I am hitting the ball with my driver as long or longer than in my prime. Granted that was back on lush well watered Midwest fairways so yea, modern equipment is a game changer for older players.

• Like 4

At 71, I'm not a long ball hitter, although I do hit my fairway woods and hybrids fairly straight and of decent length to make up somewhat for the lack of tee ball distance.

Today was day one of our member/member tournament.  Format was modified chapman.  At the stag dinner last night, we bought our team in the Calcutta but didn't do very well today.  Tomorrow is play your own ball and both balls count for aggregate score (net with max double net bogey), so hopefully we will fare better tomorrow and win some of our money back since we were completely out of the payout today.

After the chapman, they shuffled all members into ABCD teams and we played the horserace.  For those of you not familiar with horserace, it's true alternate shot and you eliminate the highest scores as you progress.  The team that I was on won the whole shebang with a chip off on 18 ... so, I did win $100 in pro shop credit.

D432D5D4-7C5B-46FA-B5E8-418B28AEA518.jpeg

• Like 9

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7S

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Owen and I played the back nine at River Heights today.  We were the only ones on the course; it's getting pretty chilly in the morning and we might be about done ourselves.

My swing was off again today.  I know what's wrong but can't seem to correct it; mental more than anything else.  I put a couple in the pond on 11 and topped a few others but otherwise didn't play too terrible.  On my approach on 18 I finally got my swing sorted and absolutely flew the green.  It's there, I just have to tease it out.  Managed to hole the chip to finish really strong.

We both had identical scores of 50, and at times it was an adventure getting there!

• Like 7

Callaway Rogue ST Max D driver

PXG 0211 3 wood and Tour Edge Bazooka 7 wood

Titleist 21° hybrid

Cobra AMP 5-PW

Titleist Vokey SM7 50° 54°  and SM8 60° wedges

Ray Cook Silver Ray IV putter

I tweaked my back playing yesterday, but managed a 77 that included 2 birdies on the back nine.

I wasn't going to play today; maybe just pitch and putt, but when I got to the course I hit the ball pretty well swinging nice and easy.  So decided to play.  😁  Started out par, birdie, par, par... then on the par 5 #5, the wheels came off.  Of course, I gave it a little extra off the tee, and then I knew I was toast. Bogey, double, double, bogey, double... +7 for 9 holes and I called it a day.  I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow.  😃

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Yesterday my self and a fried went to play a quick 9 holes for preparation for the Church competition we are sponsoring on Saturday. I tried to play very conservatively and make sure I restrict my backswing.  I sure hope I get it to work the same come tomorrow morning as I played really solid golf, even with the couple of branches that got in the way of the ball. I played a one under par 35 with 3 birdies and 2 bogies, of which the one bogie was definitely stupid, I went into the 9th at 2 under. The only downside of that is my handicap got gut to a 5.1 after that round, one day before a Stableford competition. 

• Like 7

default_titelist-small.jpg.ce9f42d5694f285c498235c26f81ca24.jpg TS3 8.5°

default_taylormade-small.jpg.38fe6f95dda21245f3fac3407e54d0b3.jpg RBZ Stage 2 Tour 14.5°

image.png.5c3f9754d5cea2ff38a7c4b2764675c0.png Apex Edge 2 Iron

default_mizuno-small.jpg.69e225713404a3293d291ed51b42b2ec.jpg MP32 Irons 3 - PW

default_cleveland-small.jpg.903af6280bdadd06ef9c8f0c4dfe4218.jpg 54° and 60° Wedges

default_scotty-cameron-1.gif.aa4eac2325a98c0e94d74d30721a263a.gif Newport 2 Gunmetal

default_titelist-small.jpg.ce9f42d5694f285c498235c26f81ca24.jpg Pro V1

17 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

Is that all? Sheesh… light weight! I’m prolly in the 120-130 range by now…

Just posted my 99.5 round for 2022 last night (I have a pending 9 hole score waiting to be combined).  The next round will put me at the century mark (either a 9, or an 18) - so that will be either tonight, or for sure tomorrow. 

• Like 7
  • Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Otto Phlex PLB 45 "L"
  • Srixon ZX 3W & 5W
  • Titleist TSi2 5 Hybrid
  • TaylorMade Stealth 5-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5
  • Maxfli Tour / Titleist AVX

Played decently, but the big story is that, you’ll have to go to the drivers page/ Titleist TSR section to hear about…

I can’t Imagine a more direct teaser than that folks…..

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

:callaway-small: MavriK Sub Zero 9* on EvenFlow RipTide 6.0 50g

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:cobra-small: F8 5/6 wood on Aldila NxT GEN MLT R

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 5-AW

:Hogan: Combo iron set -8,9,per Icon 5,6,7 PtxPro 4-UiHi on Recoil 780 ES f4 Stiff shafts (second best clubs ever)

:benhogan-small: Equalizer 50°, 54°, 60° wedges on Recoil 780 f4

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 shoes

I had a decent round, good pitching and chipping, but I did something I've never seen before. I plugged a ball on a dry green! The 13th at California GC (Cincinnati) is a short par 3 with a big drop tee to green. I hit a nice wedge just a few feet below the hole, and it landed in a big puff of sand. The greens were aerated three weeks ago, and I found one of the remaining bigger holes. Marked it, fixed it, made the putt for my only birdie.

• Like 7

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

Day 2 of our Member-Member tournament and it was not a good experience for my partner and me.  While we had fun and enjoyed the day(s), neither of us played well, at all and ended up near the bottom of the standings.  Oh well!  Following a birdie on the par 5 3rd hole, I missed my tee shot on the 165 yard par 3 and my ball hit the rocks on the far end of the pond and bounced back into the water.  I take a drop at the drop zone, which plays about 85 yards, hit my shot where it lands maybe 10 feet from the pin.  By the time I get to the green, my playing partners tell me that the ball stayed there for awhile before slowly moving until eventually it rolled down the slope leaving me 40 feet from the pin putting up the slope which then begins sloping away ... my putt rolls past the pin and continues to slide another 15 feet or so before finally coming to rest (did I mention that they had just cut and rolled the greens that morning?)....miss the next putt and then make the next attempt to walk away with a triple bogey.  A couple of other bad holes during the round and I shoot my handicap on the front and my handicap on the back -- problem being it was my entire 18 hole handicap on both sides to come in with an 86 (+7 over my handicap of 7).  My partner fared no better than I with a 91 (+9 over his +10 handicap).  We did not win!  Maybe next year.

• Like 7

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7S

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

After a week off I got out today and put on a bit of an iron clinic on the front. Hit all but two greens in regulation and the two that I missed were simply because the tee shot put me out of position. I'd continue the streak for holes 10 & 11 before fading to a 40/45 - 85 (+13). For a good long while there I was in complete control of the irons and able to shape shots right and left with minimal effort.

Shot of the day may have actually resulted in a 3-putt bogey but I hit a flighted 4-iron into the par 3 6th (180 yards straight into a 1-1/2 club wind). I literally looked at my buddy and said I'm going to flight a draw off this specific target (a rotted out shed or something behind the green) and then pulled it off! Turned out I could have hit the 5 so I had a lengthy effort to make par and am not disappointed with the eventual bogey. 

I did manage two birdies and had a lot of close calls. Today was also my first round with new grips (thanks @dlow206!!!) and new golf balls to test (Maxfli Tour & Tour X). 

Great day today!!!

• Like 8

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :bridgestone-small: Tour B XW-1 54* & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: :cleveland-small: Huntington Beach SOFT Premier 4 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Played round 2 in the North Myrtle Beach area today, same course as Tuesday with a tee time scheduled for 1:27.

They had an outing going on, so we played the same 2 courses as Tuesday, just in reverse order.

Had about an inch of rain here Thursday afternoon/overnight but today was sunny and low to mid 70's.

Fairways were very soft, so no roll, and balls typically covered in mud after landing, so played "lift, clean, and place" from fairways, down from anywhere else.

Shot 42/40 for an 82 and again with the greens being punched speed seemed to vary greatly from green to green, so it was almost impossible to get a birdie putt to drop, as I didn't want to get too aggressive knowing that the speed varied so much.

I did manage to hit 11 of 14 fairways, 8 GIR, and the fairways 3 I missed were with an iron off the tee that just missed off the left edges of the fairways.

Some pictures below of a couple par 5's where I did use driver, hit the fairway on both, and carry distance was 245 - 250 with about a foot of roll on each.

Headed back to Michigan tomorrow, but hoping to get a round in on Sunday as it is supposed to be upper 50's at home, and maybe next weekend, as the long range forecast is for mid 50's - 60 next weekend.

IMG_7487.jpg

IMG_7483.jpg

IMG_7484.jpg

IMG_7485.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Driver & Fairway: Titleist TSi3 10 degree  - Ventus Black 5S & TS3 15 - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 

Hybrid: Titleist 818H2 - Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0

Irons: Mizuno JPX921 Forged - Nippon Modus 120

Wedges: Vokey SM8 54, and 60

Putter: Cameron Phantom  X 5

Ball: Pro V1

31 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I walked off the course after 15 holes today…..I am so lost on my swing right now and only 2 weeks after one of my better ball striking rounds. So lost….

Beautiful morning though so not all was lost. And had a single chip in which is good!

I'm torn between liking this post and just making a sad face. It's a total bummer about your swing (been there plenty of times) but these photos are SO GOOD!!! 

Wishing you better ball striking days in the near future!

• Like 3

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :bridgestone-small: Tour B XW-1 54* & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: :cleveland-small: Huntington Beach SOFT Premier 4 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

4 minutes ago, TR1PTIK said:

I'm torn between liking this post and just making a sad face. It's a total bummer about your swing (been there plenty of times) but these photos are SO GOOD!!! 

Wishing you better ball striking days in the near future!

Was worth the walk today, because that’s all I did lol. I’ve had my swing woes as well but it is so frustrating making progress during the spring/summer and falling apart end of the year!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

Was worth the walk today, because that’s all I did lol. I’ve had my swing woes as well but it is so frustrating making progress during the spring/summer and falling apart end of the year!

... Here is the thing. There are so many moving parts to a golf swing that will make solid contact with the ball with a good trajectory, combining spin and height and of course going where you are aiming. Oh yea, and the exact distance you need the ball to travel. All those moving parts need to work in unison in order to accomplish these goals. But it only takes doing one moving part incorrectly to throw the entire process in chaos. 

... This would be bad enough but diagnosing exactly which part is the culprit can be very difficult. And what we all do to some degree is trying to fix ourselves by changing what we are doing well. We have all had swing keys that fixed our swing at some point in time. But more often than not those swing keys addressed a particular fault and if that part isn't the culprit in our current swing, the key that worked can actually cause more problems.

... As an example lets say you were over extending on the backswing without a proper wrist hinge and getting disconnected. You either stumbled on a tip or found out on your own that if you cock your wrists sooner, it stopped the over extension disconnection and brought your swing back into sync. Fast forward to a current swing out of whack and you remember the "cock the wrists sooner" swing key that worked so well, but the problem is you have stopped turning your shoulders and cocking your wrists sooner makes things even worse. 

... Obviously the guys on tour have a coach that keep an eye on all those moving parts and usually stop a flaw before it becomes a problem. The fact that Tiger needed coaching should be an eye opener. As an instructor I am my own worst client just like a lawyer defending themselves, so I know your frustration. I have found that ignoring a swing problem during a round is usually better than trying to fix it while playing. Of course I am not talking about well struck shots with a swing that feels good and are just offline or moving one way or another and poor distance control. I am talking about what we all have experienced ... the swing just doesn't feel right and we know something is out of whack and we are hitting shots we normally don't hit. If we could only figure out what little piece needs to be "fixed" we could regain our form. 

... So other than making some adjustments to deal with how you are playing today, don't try and fix your swing on the course. Heading to the range after the round is ideal and all the pros do it, but most of the time we don't have the option. Of course lessons are always a good idea. And sometimes whatever that little swing flaw was, it disappears the next round and things feel pretty good without "changing" anything. The more we love the game and the more competitive we are, the more we are our own worst enemy. I go through weeks sometimes playing 5 rounds or more and it seems like a constant struggle and then hit a stretch where it just seems so easy. But perfect is not an option so whenever possible cut yourself some slack, even though on the worst days it seems impossible when swinging so poorly, and accept what poor swing you have today because your better swing will always come back. 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Here is the thing. There are so many moving parts to a golf swing that will make solid contact with the ball with a good trajectory, combining spin and height and of course going where you are aiming. Oh yea, and the exact distance you need the ball to travel. All those moving parts need to work in unison in order to accomplish these goals. But it only takes doing one moving part incorrectly to throw the entire process in chaos. 

... This would be bad enough but diagnosing exactly which part is the culprit can be very difficult. And what we all do to some degree is trying to fix ourselves by changing what we are doing well. We have all had swing keys that fixed our swing at some point in time. But more often than not those swing keys addressed a particular fault and if that part isn't the culprit in our current swing, the key that worked can actually cause more problems.

... As an example lets say you were over extending on the backswing without a proper wrist hinge and getting disconnected. You either stumbled on a tip or found out on your own that if you cock your wrists sooner, it stopped the over extension disconnection and brought your swing back into sync. Fast forward to a current swing out of whack and you remember the "cock the wrists sooner" swing key that worked so well, but the problem is you have stopped turning your shoulders and cocking your wrists sooner makes things even worse. 

... Obviously the guys on tour have a coach that keep an eye on all those moving parts and usually stop a flaw before it becomes a problem. The fact that Tiger needed coaching should be an eye opener. As an instructor I am my own worst client just like a lawyer defending themselves, so I know your frustration. I have found that ignoring a swing problem during a round is usually better than trying to fix it while playing. Of course I am not talking about well struck shots with a swing that feels good and are just offline or moving one way or another and poor distance control. I am talking about what we all have experienced ... the swing just doesn't feel right and we know something is out of whack and we are hitting shots we normally don't hit. If we could only figure out what little piece needs to be "fixed" we could regain our form. 

... So other than making some adjustments to deal with how you are playing today, don't try and fix your swing on the course. Heading to the range after the round is ideal and all the pros do it, but most of the time we don't have the option. Of course lessons are always a good idea. And sometimes whatever that little swing flaw was, it disappears the next round and things feel pretty good without "changing" anything. The more we love the game and the more competitive we are, the more we are our own worst enemy. I go through weeks sometimes playing 5 rounds or more and it seems like a constant struggle and then hit a stretch where it just seems so easy. But perfect is not an option so whenever possible cut yourself some slack, even though on the worst days it seems impossible when swinging so poorly, and accept what poor swing you have today because your better swing will always come back. 

Oh I know it will be back, I have just never literally walked off the course like I did today. Was getting more and more frustrated and was just making it worse.

Even the good shots just felt off. May go for the lessons this off season we’ll see what happens. I do need to get the planemate back out, that has always really helped so we’ll see.

• Like 4

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸