Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

2 hours ago, THE GOLF GUY said:

I agree with a majority of what you are saying , but I think you left out one key elements that is a very important and essential to putting well. All of the great putters do something that sets them apart and I believe it is the mental aspect of  putting itself. You hear the great putters talk of "willing " it into the hole , "believing that they can make every putt", or when they are putting they are not thinking so much about all the technical aspects . I am no Jack or Tiger, but regarded as a great putter and said that "when he is on the green ,look out! My foursome would attest to that. I said all of  that to say this , when I practice putting , I work on alignment, tempo (yes -the putter too) but when I play, I do not worry about results but have extreme confidence in what I am doing.     

Now , if I could just become a lot better iron player! We all have a cross to bear ......smiles

great post, thank you for bringing this very important aspect to the fore front. I want to focus on this as well, awesome...

committed to performance excellence

2 hours ago, THE GOLF GUY said:

I agree with a majority of what you are saying , but I think you left out one key elements that is a very important and essential to putting well. All of the great putters do something that sets them apart and I believe it is the mental aspect of  putting itself. You hear the great putters talk of "willing " it into the hole , "believing that they can make every putt", or when they are putting they are not thinking so much about all the technical aspects . I am no Jack or Tiger, but regarded as a great putter and said that "when he is on the green ,look out! My foursome would attest to that. I said all of  that to say this , when I practice putting , I work on alignment, tempo (yes -the putter too) but when I play, I do not worry about results but have extreme confidence in what I am doing.     

Now , if I could just become a lot better iron player! We all have a cross to bear ......smiles

Interesting! I need to try to remember this lol!!!

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Callaway Paradym TD 9* Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 45” shaft

TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 44” shaft

Ping 425 Max 3 wood w/Stiff Steadfast Jupiter 1 shaft

PXG 0317 17* hybrid

New Level 4-PW 902PD Irons w/6.5 ProjectX IO shafts

PXG 311 Gen 3 52 & 56 Wedges w/ Xstiff KBS TourLite shafts

Ping Anser Putter

OnCore VeroX 1/2

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

2 hours ago, tdroma98 said:

Great Lead @Marlin Dave!! Going to check out the espresso today, from desktop computer 🤣.  The Coffee description sounds really good. 

Drinking one as iam reading these messages!! So good and just a great start to a day

WITB

Driver is PING G430 MAX 10K 9° W/VENTUS BLACK 44.5"  TOUR VELVET GRIP

3 WOOD TAYLORMADE M2 15° W/ADDI BB TOUR VELVET GRIP

IRONS PING G410 4 AND 5 IRON W/X100 

IRONS 6-9 PING I200 W/X100 

WEDGES TITLEIST VOKEY SM8 48° CHROME

VOKEY 52°  56° AND 60 ALL IN CHROME FINISH WITH DYNAMIC GOLD AND MCC+4 GRIPS

SCOTTY CAMERON TOUR RAT GSS 350G MATADOR GRIP

SUN MOUNTAIN C-130 CART BAG NIKON LASER 

TITLEIST PRO V 1

2 hours ago, skraeling said:

Jane how do you stop this crazy thing? Midwest where the weekly forecast is just “yes”.IMG_8309.jpeg.50df47021576869c447c1e2cb6319609.jpeg

I wish we HD something near 60° I'm in jersey brrr

Radio and TV Host Jacque Howard’s many efforts to change his community for the better are conveniently spelled out here by the acronym R.E.A.C.H. (Recreation, Environment, Art, Civics, Health).