Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

ClicGear 4.0 Cart - 2023 Forum Review

Message added by GolfSpy BOS,

Follow our Testers and their progress in their main posts via the links below!

@Bucky CC
@J7Hawkins
@jbern
@dback
@GolfSpy MPR

Hey everyone! This is my first test, therefore first introduction! I will try to give some insight into who I am, my experience with push carts, and how I will be evaluating the Clicgear 4.0. I am super thankful to be apart of the test and hope to have some fun in the forum of this test!

As you can see from my profile on the left <- I live in Stillwater, Oklahoma. I grew up in OK, and went to school at Oklahoma State in Stillwater where I met my wife and we decided to plant roots. I'm 26 and fairly new to playing golf, but I have been a fan of golf my entire life. When I was in high school I would play occasionally, but it wasn't until 2021 that I actually started playing golf. I grew up playing baseball and never had a lot of time for golf, but when I did play in high school we always walked the course, using some old push carts that the HS team stored at the local course.

In 2022, I joined the local country club in Stillwater and started lessons with eh club pro with the goal of getting to a 10 handicap. I've seen a lot of improvement in my game over the last year, specifically in the last 3 months as things are starting to click. I play 4-5 rounds a week on average and practice 6 days a week (the club is closed on Monday).

My preference is to walk over ride and will 90% of the time that I am playing alone during the week. For me, I just enjoy being able to experience the grounds a little bit more on foot and enjoy the break from sitting in my (WFH) office. The walking helps me process my game, think about improvements I need to make, and gives me time to catch up on podcasts!

IMG_0408.png.757ad9a0b29695b987361d6c9c068266.pngIMG_0407.png.05915fd451c4015b2cb93fe2daf0fe86.png

What I will be looking for

The push cart I have been using for the past couple of years is a CaddyTek CaddyCruiser One V3. I will be comparing the Clicker 4.0 to that cart primarily as it is the only other cart I have extensive knowledge of. 

• Compactness: since I play almost daily, my cart and clubs are almost always in the car and I need to be able to fit everything in the back of either of our car's without too much trouble. The Caddytek I have is not very compact and I have to Tetris everything together in the back to get it to the course. This is especially inconvenient when I am traveling with friends to try new courses across the state.
  • Set-up: I have yet to experience a push cart that is actually easy to set up and works with ease, even after a full season on the course. I am hopeful that the Clicgear 4.0 will be the answer to that problem and will unfold and set up with ease!
  • Functionality: I am interested to see the difference between the 4 wheel model I accustomed to and this 3 wheel model. My home course has a lot of angulation and I am not sure the 3 wheel set up will be sturdy enough to withstand the terrain. Another aspect I will be looking at is the ease of moving through the rough. Let's be real, you see my handicap (currently 16), I spend some time in the rough and in Oklahoma that is usually tall and thick grass. This can make any cart struggle, but I will be interested to see if the Clicgear is any better/worse. One other nit-picky thing: my Caddytek has a phone, keys, etc. storage box like most do, but it doesn't fit my phone (iPhone 14 Pro Max)... I'll be evaluating that and other storage on the Clicgear.
  • Care: As I mentioned, my clubs and cart spend a lot of time in my car. So, I do my best to keep them pretty clean so I don't bring a ton of grass and dirt into the car. Normally, I just do a quick wipe of the wheels and frame which works okay. But, I will be interested to see how the Clicgear 4.0 is about picking up dirt, mud, and grass.

Thanks for reading my intro and I look forward to providing a thoughtful review for you all when my cart comes in. Let me know if there is anything specific you'd like us to test in the cart!

Find my MidSummer Review here:

Edited by J7Hawkins

Driver: ping.png.e3ed5628ca52a8b2c125dee1b870da4f.png g410 (Mitsubishi Tensei Orange 65g) | 3 Wood: 70-707561_cobra-logo-png-transparent-cobra-golf-logo-vector.png-removebg-preview.png.b72d599215d4665a747b0adcf37e74ae.png LTDx (Project X HZRDUS Smoke IM10) | Utility Iron: srixon-removebg-preview.png.12b8a132cea8523f77746a94937ae416.pngZX Utility (23* UST Mamiya Recoil 95g) | pxg.png.1f27c0c70c160b03f2f988ce62043156.png XCOR2 0211 6-GW (True Temper Elevate 95) | Wedges (52, 56, 60): mizuno2.png.a20033d8eca70bb4ac47d0bc51dfd514.png T22 Blue Ion (True Temper Dynamic Gold 132) | Putter: Myproject-12.png.a10a6f62037a1d622840ac8f721d759f.png Versa Double Wide Blade (Stroke Lab shaft) | Ball: mizuno2.png.a20033d8eca70bb4ac47d0bc51dfd514.png RB Tour X

Baseball player turned golf addict. 

Introduction:

Hi Clicgear 4.0 push cart followers! My name is Jaron and I’m very excited to have this opportunity from Clicgear and MGS as my first forum test! I live in the Irish hills of southern Michigan and am excited to push this cart through many golf courses in the area!

I started golfing at age 15 after my older brother took me the day before golf team tryouts my sophomore year of high school. I ended up loving it and got my handicap to between 5-8 by the end of senior year golf season. Unfortunately, after high school I didn’t golf at all.  I started playing again 16 years later because golf was the only sport I was interested in as a result of COVID. I instantly became obsessive.  Since I hadn’t golfed in 16 years, everything in my bag was over 16 years old, which led me to mygolfspy and then here to the forums! My hcp is now around 11, but I’m working to get it back down to 5 this year. 

I also have 3 kids and one thing our family likes to do together is garden. It turns out that right next to the garden is where I practice my short game most often. It doesn’t look like much, but it’s helped my short game from atrocious to respectable over the past 2 years (there’s 53 yds from the garden to the tree line in the back). 

671BD52B-146A-442B-AE71-9011F901DC90.jpeg.4ce6d345ada242adba933ffdf6f351ba.jpeg

My what’s in the bag is an assortment of good deals (PXG gen 4 driver, woods & hybrid) and Facebook marketplace steals (Sub 70 irons, Tommy Armour putter and Bag Boy push cart). I enjoy finding good deals and it helps justify getting new equipment to my wife!

6ED4E3D7-1EF0-48D5-839F-75677DE5351B.jpeg.f5eedcb7ede955b19cf612985ff089c4.jpeg

I’ve always preferred walking and I purchased the push cart because I wanted to walk a little faster between shots and it turned out to be one of my favorite golf accessory purchases. Since it was my first push cart purchase, I only had a few checkboxes that it needed to hit which were:

• Folds to easily fit in my trunk
  • Holds any golf bag
  • Has a cup holder 
  • Doesn’t have air tires
  • Has a brake

The bag boy express 240 that I ended up with definitely meets those requirements and seems to be a tank (the wheels are big, the structure is big and I haven’t babied it and it’s still holding up nicely), but there are a few things I don’t like about it. So in addition to the requirements above I’ll be evaluating:

• Is there a convenient spot for a rangefinder
  • Is there a convenient spot for a cell phone
  • How easily does it fold
  • How quickly can I put my bag on it and be ready to go
  • How well does the strap system hold the bag in place
  • Does it push and brake nicely on steep hills

Thank you for taking the time to read my intro. As a side investigation, I’m also going to look into why I find push cart golfing so much more enjoyable than carrying or using a powered cart. Let me know if you have any ideas related to that!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ClicGear 4.0 Pushcart Review:

TL/DR: If your budget for a pushcart is anywhere close to $300, buy this pushcart! It looks fantastic. It is extremely solid. Setup/tear down gets easier after every use. The folded size is very nice. The bag stays in place for the whole round. There are convenient spots for almost everything. Now, on to the full review for more detail and nuance.

I’m splitting things up into the following categories and points for a total of 30 points:

• Unboxing/Initial, 5 points
  • Looks, 5 points
  • Folding/unfolding, 5 points
  • On-course Performance, 5 points
  • On-course Convenience, 5 points
  • Accessories, 5 points

Unboxing/Initial impressions (3/5 points):

My full unboxing post can be found here.

Pulling the pushcart out of the box, I was very impressed with the compact folded size, the large wheels, the white/black color and the build quality of the 4.0. In the unboxing post, I’m pretty critical of the directions, which is the reason I’m docking points in this section. Unfolding this cart for the first time is not extremely intuitive (especially coming from a cart that opens with one button). So having good directions is important.

Directionsphoto.JPEG.f198e762d9a4717025644c9d163c7e4b.JPEG

As stated in the unboxing post, the best approach is to watch a YouTube video on the unfolding/folding operation. I also want to mention that after the first or second time unfolding/folding the cart, it does become natural.

Looks (5/5 points):

This section is easy. This pushcart looks phenomenal. I really like the white/block color combo paired with my black/white Titleist bag. The color has not faded at all and it still looks almost as good as when I pulled it out of the box. I also wouldn’t hesitate to get one of the more bold colors especially if I had a more bold colored bag.

ClicGearSunset-IMG_0618copy.jpeg.58bb3799e95cdfb7f9c87380f1d958aa.jpeg

Folding/unfolding (5/5 points):

I mentioned in the unboxing section and post that the folding/unfolding of this cart is not very intuitive. That sentiment does not last long. Now that I’ve unfolded and folded the cart approximately 50 times (45 times for practice and 5 times for actual golf rounds), it has become natural. As mentioned in my head to head folding test found here, it does take a little extra time to set up because of the multiple levers/buttons, the rubber strap clips and adjusting the push handle. I’m not docking any points here because it is approximately 30 seconds longer and the hold of the bag and quality of the ride more than makes up for the 30 second difference unfolding difference. Below are unfolded vs folded photos with the Clicker 4.0 compared to my Bag Boy Express 240.

Unfoldedphoto.jpeg.4497314ae83a6519aa1bdb8aefc7943c.jpeg

Foldedphoto.jpeg.0e61a9e94e1eae1b15f1e20661af03a0.jpeg

It’s also very nice to have it fold so compact for trunk space concerns. This pushcart has allowed me to have the clicgear 4.0, an additional pushcart and 3 full sized stand bags in my trunk and only one bag was stacked. I don't have a photo of that day, but you can see the space in the photo below.

Trunkspacephoto.jpeg.b5e316e998d51e044acc2934df80dd65.jpeg

On-course performance (5/5 points):

As mentioned in my First On-course Impression post found here, I was pleased with the performance and the performance has not deteriorated at all over the 5 rounds I’ve played with the ClicGear 4.0! I’m most impressed with the rubber straps and how they keep my bag in place throughout an entire round without adjustments. The pushcart also pushes easy and is somehow smoother (it could be that it’s a little heavier) than my Bag Boy Express.  I haven’t had any issues with the cart tipping over in any direction. The brake works very well, even on steep terrain and having the brake lock be centered on the handle makes it easy to engage and disengage. Having the brake on the front wheel also works much better than my right rear brake.

Brakehillphoto.jpeg.e50716390fc5ffa7e028a54713087da2.jpeg

The handle is nice and soft and hasn’t shown any signs of deterioration. The handle can also be adjusted to a perfect height for just about anyone. I think you’d be hard pressed to find another 3-wheel pushcart that performs on the course as well as the ClicGear 4.0. All of my playing partners and people that have given it a try have been impressed, as have I.

On-course convenience (5/5 points):

In my intro, I wanted to put a lot of focus having all of the golf accessories that I use in a convenient location. After my last round, I think I found a convenient location for all of the golf items that I use, detailed below:

• Range finder attached over strap clips (I still want to 3D print an accessory that holds the rangefinder using one of the 4 button clips on the cart).

Rangefinderclipphoto.jpeg.5f5d5acf20bb98fdd5ce7325f7d1e05e.jpeg

• Main beverage in cup holder accessory (usually coffee or adult beverage) with 40 oz CamelBak water thermos in the basket

Drinksetup.jpeg.07eaba413883c2e321987e196efe6cc0.jpeg

• Glove attached to the velcro portion of the basket

Glovevelcro.jpeg.415373dba56185a1704a778cbc13fe56.jpeg

• Balls, cell phone (iPhone 13 Pro Max), extra divot tool, extra ball marker and extra tee pegs all in the internal compartment (I use the phone for scorekeeping and occasional distances and having it in the internal compartment turned out to be the most convenient for me).

Everything I need for a normal round was within arms reach and quickly accessible. 

Accessories (4/5 points):

I have pretty detailed posts about umbrella holder and cup holder accessories, which are the two accessories that come in the box with the pushcart. The umbrella holder post can be found here and the cup holder post can be found here. Both accessory posts are worth a look, but to summarize, the umbrella holder worked nicely and helped keep me dry (but might be too short for taller folks) and the cup holder was surprisingly adequate given its size. 

Umbrellarainphoto.jpeg.c8ea4e533c20efaebb790a9c3137f8e6.jpeg

Cupholderphoto.jpeg.9aac71ab4f690d91a992832364a8fd5b.jpeg

I’m docking a point here because I feel that for the $299 price tag, at least the XL cup holder should come standard with the pushcart. Also, the accessories that they do have on their website have been mostly out of stock and even if they were in stock, they’re a little too expensive for me to be willing to purchase them. 

That gives the ClicGear 4.0 a 27/30 rating for my review. Thank you to MGS Forums and ClicGear for letting me take a review of this pushcart. I’m excited to keep putting miles and golf rounds on this pushcart and having my golf buddies “ooo” and “ahh” over it for a long time to come. I’ll have more thoughts as summer progresses and the Michigan golf season turns colder.

Edited by jbern
REVIEW!

WITB (link to detailed post here):

Driver:  Cobragolflogo.png.602fb363b272aeca0ae57ab591da02de.png LTDx 9* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff)

Fairway metals:  TITLEIST_logo_15px.png.86858562876473681822bdce0336ecd4.png 3W TSR2 14.25* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff) | PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png 5W Gen4 0341XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75 S)

Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png4H Gen4 0317XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75HY S)

Irons:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 659 CB 5-AW (Project X Rifle 6.0)

Wedges:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 286 54* & 58* (KBS Tour 120 S)

Putter:  Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png AL-6 armlock | Unofficial review here

Ball:   Vice_logo.png.282566e7be35424dbb3a5d3359e6385f.png pro drip: red & blue | MAXFLI_logo_15px.png.137df4bf59bf3628d99abc6ca08fd43f.png Tour S

Pushcart:  clicgear_logo.png.5569d627daa35e79384784c8a4e886f4.png 4.0 | '23 MGS Clicgear 4.0 Pushcart Tester | Link here

Hello! My name is David and I am new-ish to the forum but have consulted mygolfspy reviews/information for a few years. This will be my first time time review and really excited about the opportunity! I'm newer to being a serious golf, picked up the game mid-2021 and haven't looked back. Currently playing off a 12 but the goal is single digits. I'm located in Michigan and love the wide range of courses that I can play throughout our golf season.

I love golf but don't love the price tag that often comes with it, so I love walking when I get the chance. I've been rocking a two-wheel bag boy with a slightly bent support (thanks facebook marketplace! Saving money is great but love getting the extra movement in too. I will be checking off a big golf bucket list item this fall by playing an event called the The Dual at the Loop which takes place at Forest Dunes in Northern Michigan. The Loop is a reversible golf course and 3 days a year they have people on to play both routings in the same day and walking only (more information on the loop - https://golf.com/travel/forest-dunes-the-loop-golf-course/). Excited to break in the new Clicgear before that event!

698CC67F-198B-444E-99E3-B0B81FB3B673.jpeg.f1db116caf6c4dbacb2380e24ff0e593.jpeg

What am I looking for in this review?

• Ease of use and convenience are my top areas of interest. I want something that that folds up and down quick/easy as well as strapping in the bag. Nothing worse than fumbling around with a walker before the round starts, especially on a twilight round where I'm trying to beat the sunlight. This also includes on course - does the bag stay in the same spot, how does the brake feature work, etc. I'm coming from as basic of a walker as it gets but that also meant simple and straightforward. 
  • Durability - this can only be tested so much during a test run like this but one of my biggest hesitations on getting a different cart has been getting the quality. Clicgear is a know brand, so I anticipate this is something they consider. I'm not going to give it the Dwight Schrute baby stoller testing but I do plan on walking a variety of courses and putting it to the test
  • How does it handle hills and uneven terrains as well as cart path vs grass vs packed dirt, etc.
  • Size - I like to leave my cart in the car so I don't have to load it up each round. So how it collapses down and stores in my van will be a big factor.

Now onto the why you are all here - Final Review (As of 7/10/23, more updates to come as I get accessories and continue to use this summer!)

Aesthetics - 5/5

I always love looking at what others are gaming on the course whether clubs, golf balls, carts, etc. I have been extra aware of what other carts people have been using over the past month and I have to say, the clicgear continues to jump out as the sleekest looking cart. In terms of aesthetics, I have always favored the look of the 3-wheel design vs 4-wheel (a little clunky looking to me) so I really struggled to give this anything less than a top score and that was verified the other day when I was at a new course and saw their push carts lined up and thought to myself "oh, those look nice" and sure enough when I got closer, they were clicgears (3.5's but very similar look).  I don't love a ton of flash on my golf set-up but I may experiment with some colored accessories or wheels in the future. I was at a new course last week and saw their push carts lined up and thought to myself "oh, those look nice" and sure enough when I got closer, they were clicgears (3.5's but very similar look). 

IMG_0307.jpg.14e1e436ea5a9e2ed7d0c332081644d8.jpg

The ultimate stamp of approval - my daughter 

image.png.30500535cff4c1ab21ccb380f2c06b0a.png   image.png.63a8bd9bdacbb6694ba44644df8948cf.png

Features- 3.5/5 (4/5 if you take out the consideration of extra cost for accessories)

This was a tricky rating because as it comes, it delivers everything I need on the golf course for a twilight walk. I am a self-proclaimed function over flash guy (I love driving my mini-van around town) and pretty green when it comes to what is available in the push cart market. So my first impression was it's a big upgrade from my old pull cart:

• More storage (console has plenty of room for my keys/wallet and other random extras, plus the mesh storage net)
  • A handbrake
  • Folded up compactly
  • Came with water bottle and umbrella mount

These were all things I didn't have before. However, then I visited the clicgear website and saw all the accessories that were available, which is great - but also an extra cost. All I used for this initial testing was what came in the box - wanted to give the review fully on that because I know people are living on a budget. For the accessories that came, the water bottle holder is fine, however it only holds smaller diameter containers and depending on which slot you attach it, it can get caught/bent in the folding process. I keep the holder and other future accessories in a small storage space in the back of my car - adding them before the round and removing them before I collapse the cart. 

The below pictures show where not to connect the water bottle holder and how technically my big water bottle fit but after a few bumps it would pop out.

image.png.0c7d8b21e676ab0b472e8c153dc51fad.png image.png.13464d3e27d6074e7cb7a7bc76abf480.png

Info on what accessories I am considering - Accessories I am considering after a month of use

On the Course- 4.5/5 

Absolutely love the performance on the course, walking around has never been more enjoyable. I am coming from a 2-wheel pull cart (that I often pushed rather than pulled anyways). It rolls incredibly smooth and handles multiple terrains well. I have not noticed a huge difference between fairway and rough, obviously the thicker/taller the grass is the more resistance but the big wheels do seem to counteract it a bit. So far I have walked the same course in very dry conditions and the afternoon after a rainstorm and I did not notice much difference in performance other than maybe a touch of sliding on angled parts of the course when wet. As much as the bigger wheels help consistency, the material doesn't have the most grip or grooves for that extra traction. The wheels also seem to be a bit of a goose poop magnet but after a little more walking it comes off. Any residue, goose poop or other, wipes off easily before storing

One of my biggest questions was what will be the difference going up/down hills with this. Going uphill is always more work, but even with being bulky this cart does not require that much extra energy to push up hill. One of my favorite local courses has a huge hill that runs through close to half the holes on course, so this is a huge advantage to the cart. For the steep inclines the bigger handle is nice for putting two hands on it and pushing. When going downhill, make sure you keep a hand on. Especially when going down dried out fairways or cart paths, it can start to pick up some speed. However, when going downhill and holding onto it, I never felt like I was having to restrain it or that it was pulling me. 

image.png.6dd0d585274d48e817bbc3e7f95489fd.png image.png.44c873fa9a91422b3e001fa47ffc6840.png image.png.74ab6656b7f766925b164c3de9e4fbd3.png image.png.35127ec31737925fbf32a9acd727d259.png

Their are two things that put it at a 4.5 for me:

• The fixed front wheel is great but does make sharp turns/changes of directions a bit tricky. It does become more of an after thought eventually though
  • Get's a little bouncy and inconsistent on rough surfaces such as degrading cart paths and loosely packed stone. Considering most the rounds I walk are at local muni's below average cart paths will happen. It did ok on them but often found myself just choosing to walk in the grass beside them if it was gravel or cracked concrete

Good, bad, in-between - 4.5/5 

There is definitely a learning curve on setting up and tearing down but after a month of use I have found it becomes second nature. I've run into some other push cart mafia members over the past month to talk about what they like/dislike about their carts, for anything made in the last couple years the list is pretty similar to what I have noticed with the clicgear.

Something I did not expect but has been a HUGE quality of life improvement is the angle and height of the bag are perfect to grab a club out as I'm walking up to the ball still. Especially if I'm trying to hustle through a round or someone let's me play through, this is really convenient and gives a nice flow to transition from walking to setting up for my shot

image.png.89686f1fe5fcb5b978f845db5a6d2346.png

All-in-all this has probably saved me a couple strokes on my twilight rounds - less fatigue and cart frustration leads to a better swing and fewer mental errors. Another random feature I enjoyed is how square/boxy it is when set-up. This allows it to lay nice and flat in my trunk and I haven't noticed it sliding around while I drive at all. Great for longevity of the cart and not having to hear something sliding around.

Play or Trade: - 5/5 

Is it worth $300 to buy brand new? Depends on your budget, if money isn't a huge factor then it's tough to beat this cart but personally if I was in the market for a push cart I would look at the second hand market first. This probably says more about me being cheap than being a true indictment against clicgear, after all I absolutely love the cart, it's just not what I would spend my golf funds on first. All that being said, I absolutely love it and I will be a clicgear fan for life. I will be using this one until the wheels fall off and then will just replace them and keep going. The frame feels solid and I would imagine with even just 'ok' care taken for it, it will last a long time. The clicgear 4.0 has found a permanent spot in the back of my van. By my count that gives it an overall score of 22.5/25. Maybe the most telling quote about it, I ran into another new push cart owner on the course (won't say what brand he bought) and after he look at mine and pushed it around a bit he said "D*mn, kinda wish I would have gone with the clicgear"

Also, bonus points for the excitement of the day it arrived:

image.png.6105c089a81553d330e0919d299eec07.png image.png.d8cdb8e85628eff829b817b68f6945e4.png image.png.8e18de664ff1801dbc6a88908b882209.png image.png.e62f142046662438f1800929514b6550.png

Other posts and thoughts on the Clicgear 4.0

Unboxing and First Impressions

On-Course Use/Mid-Review

Set-Up and Tear Down

Accessories I am considering after a month of use

image.png

image.png

Edited by dback

Driver: Mizuno STZ, HZRDUS Smoke Green 60S, 9.5 Degree 

3 Wood:  Taylormade M2 (2019)

Hybrids:  Callaway Epic Super Hybrid 21 degree, Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi 4

Irons:  Adams XTD (Looking to upgrade!)

Wedges:  Taylormade Milled Grind

Putter:  Odyssey #7

Ball: Vice Pro Plus, Taylormade Tp5x, Kirkland 

Push Cart Mafia - Clicgear 4.0  (See more here)

Congratulations to this group of testers for this ClicGear cart.

Looking forward to the comments and reviews.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Congrats to the testers! If this is your first cart, then welcome to the push cart mafia! If not, then enjoy the upgrade as this cart looks awesome!

WITB:

D: :taylormade-small: QI-10 core 9* Ventus Blue TR Velocore 6x

3w: :taylormade-small: Brnr mini driver 13.5 S

3h: :ping-small: G430 19° Tour 2/Stiff

7W: :callaway-small: 21° Rogue ST Max LinQ 7X

5i-6i:  :srixon-small: ZX5 MKII Project X 6.0

7i-PW: :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII Project X 6.0

50°, 54° & 58°:   :ping-small: Glide Forged Pro

P:   :odyssey-small: White Hot Versa DW

Ball:  :bridgestone-small: Tour BX mindset

Bag:  Ghost MGS Anyday 14 way

"And so, we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past." - Fitzgerald

” The woods are lovely, dark and deep,   

But I have promises to keep,   

And miles to go before I sleep,   

And miles to go before I sleep. - Frost

"That you are here—that life exists and identity,

That the powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse." - Whitman

Congratulations testers. I’m thinking about getting a new cart and ClicGear is definitely on my radar. Looking forward to your reviews. 

:callaway-small: Jaws 58 wedge

:callaway-small:Paradym 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, P, AW, GW

:callaway-small: Paradym 3wood, 5wood, 7wood and Driver

:odyssey-small: White hot OG Seven putter

30 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

Congrats to the testers! If this is your first cart, then welcome to the push cart mafia! If not, then enjoy the upgrade as this cart looks awesome!

Joining the push cart mafia is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! Such an incredible way to enjoy golf!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

13 hours ago, GolfSpy BOS said:

Testers Announced! Clicgear Model 4.0 Push Cart

Clicgear is the original compact three-wheel golf push cart that has dominated the sport for over 15 years.  The style is simple, robust and dependable. They have also built the largest selection of quality push cart accessories available with over 40 different items to customize and add even more features to your Clicgear cart.

image.png

Please welcome and congratulate our testers!

@Bucky CC
@J7Hawkins
@jbern
@dback
@GolfSpy MPR

Congrats Testers!!!! I have always liked walking/carrying rounds of golf. For so many years you couldn't in many of my area courses (so called slow play). Walking is the only good thing that covid gave us. I purchased a push cart was during that time and has made it easier to walk now that carrying is only okay for 9 holes now. Looking forward to the two cart testing results as I might need to get a new one soon.

4-PW and UW Ping G710

Ping Glide 54 degree wedge

1,3,5 Taylor-Made Titanium bubble shafts (24years)

Top-Flite Gamer Putter

Congratulations Testers!!  This is an excellent test.  As an occasional walker, and user of a pushcart, it is not intuitive to me what makes one cart superior to another.  Looking forward to this test, learning about carts, and results!

Working at getting better ... and very slowly getting there.

•  :callaway-small: Paradym 🔹🔹🔹 8* (:accra: FX 3.0 140 M0 Otto-Phlex)
  •  :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 & 5 Woods (:Fuji: MotoreX F1 7-S)
  • :callaway-small: Paradym X 4 and 5 Hybrid (:Fuji: MotoreX HB 7-S)
  •  :Miura: CB-57 4-P or Maltby TS3 (4-8)/TS4 (9-PW)/TS1 (GW) (shafts:  :projectx: LZ 6.0)
  • :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore 53*, and 58* mid wedges (KBS High Rev 125)
  • :scotty-small: Special Select Fastback 1.5
  • :redrooster: Gloves
  •  :maxfli: Tour X Balls

Don't count my clubs!  Ha.  The 4 iron, 5 hybrid, and 53* Cleveland are in and out of the bag depending on mood, course, and moon phase.

My Official 2024 TaylorMade Qi10 Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62804-taylormade-qi10-drivers-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1014200

My Official 2023 Red Rooster Sussex Glove Review:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/58614-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-red-rooster-sussex-golf-glove/#comment-911042

Very thankful to be selected for this review.  I'll have more on this later, but my 5 year old Caddytek was starting to fall apart so this comes at a perfect time.  Let us know if you have any specific things you want us testers to be on the lookout for.  Durability, stability, weight, folded size, flammability, buoyancy; it's (mostly) all on the table!

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array F-2

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

Congrats all!!

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Congrats testers. I look forward to hearing from you as I’m in the market for a new push cart!

Driver: Mizuno STZ220 HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX

UDI: Titleist U505 TENSEI AV RAW Blue

Irons: Ping G425 4-PW True Temper Elevate 95

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore 48,52,56,60 Dynamic Gold Spinner

Putter: Taylormade TP Hydroblast Bandon 3 TP Stepped

Congratulations testers. One of the first purchases that I made when I started playing golf again in 2019 was a Clicgear 3.5, which has been well worth the investment. Looking forward to hearing all of your feedback on the 4.0!

Ping G400 Max 10.5* - Kuro Kage HBP Black Gen 2, 44.5" length

Ping G425 SFT 5W (19*) - Alta CB Slate SR flex 

Ping G430 5H (26*), 6H (30*) and 7H (34*)- Alta CB 70 regular flex

Ping G710 8i-W - Recoil 80 F3 shaft (1)

Cleveland CBX4 50* and 58*, Smart Sole 4C - Recoil 95 F3 shaft

Odyssey Original 2-Ball White Hot counterbalanced (lead tape in the head, Super Stroke grip with 50-gram weight)

Other: Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour; Shot Scope X5; True Linkswear; Callaway Org 7 bag; Clicgear 3.5+

Currently doing a Member Review on Argolf's Pendragon XL Broomstick putter. 

Congratulations to the testers!  I look forward to your reviews.

Ping G430 Max 10k 9° w/UST MP5 L-Flex

Ping G425 3 wood 14.5° w/Ventus Velocore Blue-6R tipped 1"

Cleveland Halo Launcher 5 wood 18° with Project X Cypher R

Callaway Rogue 19° hybrid regular

PXG Gen 3 0311XF 5 - G steel regular

Corey Paul wedges bent to 53° and 58°

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 11.5 putter

Congrats, testers! Great group! While I am a ways out from joining the push cart mafia (walking any amount of holes with a 6 year old is no bueno 😂), I am looking forward to seeing the thoughts on these as once my kids are old enough, walking rounds will be played regularly.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSi3 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Unofficial FootJoy Hyperflex BOA 2023 Review

Unofficial Flightscope Mevo Review

Have a great testing time. 

Callaway.png.ce28fb1f5887bb5a1042a7a1b69c0ba3.png Driver Rouge LS 9.5 - GD XC

Callaway.png.ce28fb1f5887bb5a1042a7a1b69c0ba3.png3 Wood Great Big Bertha ◊◊◊– Oban Kiyoshi

64646175_srixonlogo.jpg.c2bfd40f8878d6d3a1f482a3b14a70db.jpg18 degree – Fujikura Speeder

Callaway.png.ce28fb1f5887bb5a1042a7a1b69c0ba3.png(4-PW) TCB, TT Dynamic Gold Tour 120 S

cleveland.png.d71ad5abb01cdc938428d1b5a9008081.pngWedges (52, 56, 60) TT Dynamic Gold Tour 120 S

1837479610_ToulonLogo.jpg.7ee58d6f9c8455a051a7c6a88bda9d0a.jpgPutter Atlanta

Callaway.png.ce28fb1f5887bb5a1042a7a1b69c0ba3.pngChrome Soft LS

Have fun out there with your new cart ! Congrats !

-Callaway Rogue ST Max D Driver Stiff 9 Degree

-Callaway Rogue ST Max  3 wood

-Callaway Mavrik 3 hybrid

-Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4/PW

-52 JAW MD5

-56 JAW MD5

-Scotty Cameron Newport 2

welcome to #teamClicGear ! 
as a fellow 4.0 owner I have no doubt you're going to enjoy this cart. It's built like a tank and rolls like a Cadillac. 
Have fun and keep on rollin' !!

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Congratulations to all! I am jealous! I have been a walker for as long as I can remember, but more and more have been considering joining the push cart mafia and the Clicgear was definitely on the list.

WITB:

Takkomo.png.2fd3ccfadfdb71195da27b04616ac6c5.png Takomo IGNIS Driver 10.5* (1* strong) with HZRDUS Smoke Black 60g 5.5 shaft

Takkomo.png.2fd3ccfadfdb71195da27b04616ac6c5.png Takomo IGNIS 5 Wood with HZRDUS Smoke Black 60g 5.5 shaft

Untitled2.png.80d892461ed08eaa7fe955b28995d7e9.png Ping G430 22* Hybrid with HZRDUS Smoke Red 80g 6.0 shaft

Untitled.png.5ecdabcbb4b233d7651619da934c3a6a.png Srixon ZX5 Mk II 5-PW with KBS Tour Light R shafts

Edison.png.1b14460d57753ae667327c0f7d3399a9.png Edison 2.0 Wedges 51° 55° 59° with KBS Tour 110 R shafts

image.png.a072db0e36674771c57e6581a9a7be30.png L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 MAX with LAB x Accra shaft

Congrats testers. I’ve seen this model in a pro shop and it’s looks sweet. Eager to hear your thoughts. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Tour V5 Shift

Congrats to the testers! (grumble grumble grumble)

Definitely following this for feedback/advice for my upcoming purchase.

:callaway-small: Epic Flash

:cobra-small: King F8 3W

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Max 7W

:ping-small: G425 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: CBX2 50/54/58

:bettinardi-small: Inovai 6.0

:taylormade-small: Tour Response or :wilson_staff_small: Triad (both thanks to MGS testing) 

I’m very excited to be a part of this test! Since coming back to golf in 2022, push cart golfing has been my favorite way to go! I currently have a bag boy that takes up a lot of space and I’m excited to compare them.  

WITB (link to detailed post here):

Driver:  Cobragolflogo.png.602fb363b272aeca0ae57ab591da02de.png LTDx 9* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff)

Fairway metals:  TITLEIST_logo_15px.png.86858562876473681822bdce0336ecd4.png 3W TSR2 14.25* (ProjectX BlueSmoke Stiff) | PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png 5W Gen4 0341XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75 S)

Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.e8b8454bf242754d2326ecb0a719cd30.png4H Gen4 0317XF (Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75HY S)

Irons:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 659 CB 5-AW (Project X Rifle 6.0)

Wedges:   Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png 286 54* & 58* (KBS Tour 120 S)

Putter:  Sub70.png.5f7ea5565c2690f7d237f327e2e5238a.png AL-6 armlock | Unofficial review here

Ball:   Vice_logo.png.282566e7be35424dbb3a5d3359e6385f.png pro drip: red & blue | MAXFLI_logo_15px.png.137df4bf59bf3628d99abc6ca08fd43f.png Tour S

Pushcart:  clicgear_logo.png.5569d627daa35e79384784c8a4e886f4.png 4.0 | '23 MGS Clicgear 4.0 Pushcart Tester | Link here