Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Happy thread

TSauer

Responding to my own post here, but I uploaded videos of each of the boys getting up and down.

First, the three-year-old:

And then the five-year-old:

Cool videos!  Thanks for sharing... they look like they are having the time of their life out there!!  We should all watch this occasionally and remember that golf is supposed to be F-U-N...

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Happy that I played 15 holes yesterday with only one ball. Wound up losing 2 after that but a better "ball" day overall for me anyhow... B) It's been real BAD for me of late for some reason...I'm down to my last Snell MTB Black already... :wacko:

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Reached in my bag today at the practice facility thought i was grabbing a Pro V1. Had 4 balls down for some chipping practice. One felt different... much better, and reacted waaay better... like one hop a little skip and in the bucket better.

Got up to get it out of the hole and I picked up a Srixon Z Star that was a straggler from last year. Needless to say, those bad boys are going back into the rotation.

I'm happy that I got to fix a bunch of MY OWN :-) pitch marks today! Greens were soft from rain last night and this morning, but still managed to hit a few .. including playing two balls from the right rough 150 out and hitting the left side of the green (away from the bunkers) with both.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Booked a lesson with a pro over near Fort Worth, TX, next week. My fitter at Club Champion recommended this guy and said he doesn't teach a system. My coach in NOLA has moved-on to a new style of swing and I'm not really interested in a second swing change in three years. Hoping the guy in Texas can take what I've got and go with it. I'm sending him video this week to take a peak and have an idea of what I'm bringing with me.

His name is Jon Sinclair and he's at the Texas Star. Looking forward to it!!!

He also does fitting for the TPT shafts, so I plan on coming back later this summer to go through that.

I'm ready to get this swing solidified and no more changes. I'm stoked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Hard to evaluate these kind of numbers. They really only measure distance on 2 holes and it doesn't take into consideration the weather conditions, if they hit the fairway, or what club is hit. It is simply a number.

I love it when they are at Kapalua and they've all hit 400 yard drives. Majorly downhill, and almost always wind at the back. Crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Took the day off to play in a tournament my brother's fellow doctors put together for a good cause. He and I have participated in it for the past 7 years or so. Well he moved down to FL last year and this year was the first time he wasn't there with me. Why is this in the happy thread you may ask? Well, I always play a practice round prior to the tournament start; usually at the same course where the tournament is held just for convenience sake. My game hasn't been all there for a while, but during yesterday's morning round, all facets of the game were working! Driver was spot on, iron play pretty darn sharp, and putting/ distance control was better than it has been in a long time. So much so I carded my first sub 80's round in over 10 years (79) . The actual tournament round though, back to the same broken game with some phenomenal shots and some headscratching play...BUT, during the awards ceremony, they told us we won our flight (nobody knew they even had flights setup (first time they did it)). We each received a $50 dicks sporting goods gift cards. It gets even better. I bid on a couple auction items and won one, a bottle of Corazon de Agave Tequila Anejo. Finally, they picked a door prize winner, guess who won . I should of bought lottery tickets last night the way I was going

MDGolfHacker

Winner winner chicken dinner !!!

Way to go on the low round.  That's awesome. 

Sounds like the tournament was a lot of fun and for a good cause....really cool to come away with some awesome prizes too....

Congrats!

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

Took the day off to play in a tournament my brother's fellow doctors put together for a good cause. He and I have participated in it for the past 7 years or so. Well he moved down to FL last year and this year was the first time he wasn't there with me. Why is this in the happy thread you may ask? Well, I always play a practice round prior to the tournament start; usually at the same course where the tournament is held just for convenience sake. My game hasn't been all there for a while, but during yesterday's morning round, all facets of the game were working! Driver was spot on, iron play pretty darn sharp, and putting/ distance control was better than it has been in a long time. So much so I carded my first sub 80's round in over 10 years (79) . The actual tournament round though, back to the same broken game with some phenomenal shots and some headscratching play...BUT, during the awards ceremony, they told us we won our flight (nobody knew they even had flights setup (first time they did it)). We each received a $50 dicks sporting goods gift cards. It gets even better. I bid on a couple auction items and won one, a bottle of Corazon de Agave Tequila Anejo. Finally, they picked a door prize winner, guess who won . I should of bought lottery tickets last night the way I was going

attachicon.gif7322.jpeg

attachicon.gif7332.jpeg

MDGolfHacker

Way to go low! Great prizes too! Drooling on that Tequila-Cheers!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

attachicon.gif7322.jpeg

attachicon.gif7332.jpeg

MDGolfHacker

Wow.. Anejo .. the good stuff!

So.. are you happy now (after drinking some)?

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Wow.. Anejo .. the good stuff!

So.. are you happy now (after drinking some)?

I will be when I pop that open 😁 I was so tired from playing 36 yesterday than I showered and went right to sleep when I got home lol...

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

I will be when I pop that open I was so tired from playing 36 yesterday than I showered and went right to sleep when I got home lol...

MDGolfHacker

Enjoy the well earned spoils from your victory.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Found out today that I've made $47. In men's league skins game so far (3 weeks into it).

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

attachicon.gif7322.jpeg

attachicon.gif7332.jpeg

MDGolfHacker

Congratulations on the great round.  Do it again!  Do it again!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Responding to my own post here, but I uploaded videos of each of the boys getting up and down.

First, the three-year-old:

And then the five-year-old:

Love it!   Great job Dad and these type of memories will be so special years from now. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

attachicon.gif7322.jpeg

attachicon.gif7332.jpeg

MDGolfHacker

What a great day!   Proud of ya buddy and the next time I go to Vegas, I'm taking you with me.  :D

Cleveland

What a great day! Proud of ya buddy and the next time I go to Vegas, I'm taking you with me. :D

Deal! Should of bought lottery tickets that night, lol.

MDGolfHacker

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Baltusrol on July 9th is on the books. Been a while since I played it and always a great day.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

Life is slipping away for this old man however it's getting better every day!   Wow to think, what have I been missing?! 

Cleveland

Life is slipping away for this old man however it's getting better every day! Wow to think, what have I been missing?!

Glad to hear you're doing so well!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Sitting on my front porch hanging out with my dog until it's time for a shower is one thing that makes me happy

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Hanging with ya dog is a good thing  ;) .   

Cleveland

About a month ago I somehow damaged the face (hinges bent) on my Odyssey 7 Oworks putter and contacted Callaway Customer Service. Well yesterday UPS delivered a new replacement putter and sent I back the damaged one. It took a month but worth the wait. I believe the month wait was due to LH putter inventory. Anyway painless process.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

PEDs... 🤣

Fastest mile since High School, 6:54, and fastest 1.5 mile ever.

attachicon.gifIMG_3325.JPG

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X