Tony Covey MGS

Donate to MyGolfSpy

Our Sponsors

Please pm me with your Paypal address and I'll look into it.

Thanks,

T

• Like 1

Newbie here who just sent a little something your way, thanks for the reviews this year.  I've really enjoyed them.

• Like 1

Just curious, I set up a monthly donation amount some time ago but have yet to get a message from PayPal that it was funded. I'm wondering if it didn't get set up right. I don't know how to check though.

PayPal does not allow for monthly installments unless you log in and pay an amount each month.  It does not operate like a debit/stop order! 

I suggest you consider stripe and we all contribute monthly - no idea how many members you have but even $1 per month might just help. 

If you have enough members I am willing to set-up a tour, will use my own funds to set this up, but need some info - your call

• Like 1

PayPal does allow monthly installments. I pay for my photobucket account on the monthly installment plan and it drafts through PayPal. Don't ask me how to do it though. I clicked a few buttons on photobucket to do it, but it's a draft via PayPal

X -

I got a feeling that most of the members here would be served well if we could organize a fundraising tournament, coordinated with the pga show timeframe and/or on a local level. with a big demo day event attached to it.

just a thought -

Michael

Great idea....there is a new app called Game Golf that is free and you can set up a group and it lets you post scores hole by hole so everyone can see.....we could do a listeners cup thing even though we might play different courses......just a thought.

• Like 2

Hi, I made a small donation yesterday, sorry I couldn't give more.  Keep up the great work!!! - Any idea when MGS store is going to open, dying to get a putter headcover for my Scotty. 

#Powertotheplayer

• Like 1

Hi, I made a small donation yesterday, sorry I couldn't give more.  Keep up the great work!!! - Any idea when MGS store is going to open, dying to get a putter headcover for my Scotty. 

#Powertotheplayer

Hi,

Hope to get my cool donor's badge soon.

Best!

Hi,

Hope to get my cool donor's badge soon.

Best!

How long to I get my Donors Badge?

Thank you!!

I sent my donation in as I think it's important to realize how much MGS does for us.  Look at all the cool equipment reviews, the instructional information, and community which I can already tell is second to none.  Some folks are in a tight for money so yea, that's understandable and there are some who have it and spend the minimum on beer every month.  :D    Next year I hope to donate more than I did this year, which was not much but a start.

• Like 3

I missed this thread when I first signed up, but that original post even though it's a few years old, really says it all about the goal and mission of MGS and it appears four years later, they are still doing what they set out to do.  

I'm more than happy to help via donation and any other way i can to help the site grown and remain true to it's roots. 

Great job guys!

• Like 4

I happily sent in a donation last week.  I plan to support this site for  a long time.  I love what is happening here, Thanks MGS. 

• Like 4

I happily sent in a donation last week. I plan to support this site for a long time. I love what is happening here, Thanks MGS.

It's s great community for sure and good on you Dawg

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

I agree guys, and keeping this thread active where all the newer members can see it, should they decide to help MGS in it's efforts to providing unbiased golf information. 

• Like 2

So I guess I won't get one then, but that is fine with me.  I did not donate to get a badge although I do think they are cool. 

• Like 1

Hey Guys - for all those that donated this year yet did not get a badge just shoot us an email.

The reason we don't always get them up is that the email addresses used do not always match up with the ones you signed up in the forum

But if you shoot us an email we will be more than happy to get your badge in your profile.

Merry Christmas!

• Like 8

I just donated my 2017 contribution to MGS .   Glad to help support an awesome golf forum that helps consumers get the truth on new equipment coming out.   Thanks MGS for supporting the golfing community with your valuable testing and true reporting

• Like 5