Testers Wanted! Takomo Long Game Clubs ×

The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

23 minutes ago, Siamese Moose said:

Good morning everyone!

4"+ of fresh snow on the ground, and not getting out of the 20°s today. It looks like it will be around for a few days at least. I was planning to go to my range today for their "all major brands" demo day. I hope they have those heaters cranked. I'm hoping that the temperatures keep the crowd size down to a minimum. Last year it was packed (and warmer). I didn't really mind, because I wasn't in the market for anything, but this year I am.

Less people = more swings!!!  I like it!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

43 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

sirchunksalot - aren't our dogs needy like *every* morning (hey hey human hey feed me feed me pet me let me out let me in any more food no ok pet me again 😂)? 

They are, especially since they know I am the mighty giver of treats. Work mornings are usually pretty calm, I guess since my wife stays up late, they aren't completely starved for attention. On weekends, they go crazy wanting out and wanting their treats for being good girls and protecting the house from heffalumps and woozles.